TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The Game Report

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CypherToorima
    Boss of all bosses
    • Jul 2003
    • 2452

    #31
    There will be a sign up thread. Post there before all the slots are taken.
    I'm a figantic gaggot

    Comment

    • Kefit
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 1517

      #32
      Ok, now I'm torn.

      I really don't want to bring aim into this game, because I don't want to have to watch every single word that I say while chatting. As anyone who has chatted with me before can tell you, I tend to be rather mindless with what I type and neglect to check what I am actually saying before hitting return. I would rather not have to start doing this while chatting, just because I like the mindlessness of the chat.

      On the other hand, it seems that aim is a crucial part of TWGs, and that to not partake in it is to only be playing half the game. Indeed, learning now that there was an alliance after the game makes me feel as if I was left out, which is annoying.

      Anyway, for anyone that is interested, here were my guardian choices:

      Night one: Kilgamayan. I figured that he was the most probable wolf choice, since the wolves wouldn't dare go after Tass and possibly throw away their kill, and Kilga is both intelligent and quite experienced at this game. From what I remember of the second game, Kilga really didn't do much in it, so I figured that the wolves would figure that he wouldn't be guardianed. I have no idea why the wolves went after LD - he really didn't seem to do much in the past two games worth being killed at the very beginning over, and it seems to me that he would be a more likely first night guardian choice than most everyone else.

      Night two: The_Q. Everyone knows what happened here 8)

      Night three: CypherToorima. I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but I think that most of my logic for this choice hinged on the idea that aleco was a wolf (which, I learn tonight, was not a correct idea). The wolves ended up going after Flawofhumanity, I guess to make it look like Cypher was a wolf (since Flaw had voted for Cypher that night).

      Night four: By the time I got back from work, I was already dead. However, I had thought I could guard myself, and I had definitely been considering doing so this night.

      Then I was dead.

      Anyway, good job humans. I'm looking forward to the next game.


      Originally posted by seinno
      and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

      Comment

      • CypherToorima
        Boss of all bosses
        • Jul 2003
        • 2452

        #33
        Hooray, I was deemed important enough to be gaurdianed ^.^
        I'm a figantic gaggot

        Comment

        • alainbryden
          Seen your member
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2003
          • 2873

          #34
          Question about the game. If the guard can guard themselves, then couldn't the humans win really cheaply by the gardian garding himself every single time until he was the only one left?
          ~NEIGH

          Comment

          • GuidoHunter
            is against custom titles
            • Oct 2003
            • 7371

            #35
            No, because the wolves win whenever their numbers equal those of the humans.

            --Guido


            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
            Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

            Comment

            • Kefit
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2003
              • 1517

              #36
              The thing is, the guardian can't guard themselves. I thought they could, so I was quite shocked to get home and be dead before I could say anything about it.

              Actually, I was pretty pissed right after learning of my death, and my initial messege to Chardish was rather indignant. Good thing I calmed down and had a chance to edit it XD


              Originally posted by seinno
              and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

              Comment

              • alainbryden
                Seen your member
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2003
                • 2873

                #37
                Damn that opening for next registration is right in the middle of a class. *prays for wireless access*
                ~NEIGH

                Comment

                • GuidoHunter
                  is against custom titles
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 7371

                  #38
                  Alain, that's the signups for who's going to RUN TWGIV. I presume the players signup will be after that.

                  --Guido


                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                  Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                  Comment

                  • alainbryden
                    Seen your member
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 2873

                    #39
                    nope, Guido, it's for people participating in the game, then once you've signed up you vote for who you want to run TWGIV.
                    ~NEIGH

                    Comment

                    • aleco
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1054

                      #40
                      I was like really shocked when I came home and found out at the last minute people had voted me. That was just messed up. I didn't vote for sleeplessdragn because he wasn't active. I understand school, I had nothing else to go on and he hadn't voted yet, when there was like 24 hours to, school doesn't take that long. And I was right in that, I voted against him the first two rounds, but no one else cares. Maybe I should quit this game.
                      I still exist...

                      Comment

                      • Squeek
                        let it snow~
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 14444

                        #41
                        RE: Re: RE: TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The Game Re

                        I wasn't even in the game and I had everybody figured out in 3 days.

                        Especially Cenright and Sleepless. And this is without the insight of the seer or psychic.

                        Really, it would have made it harder if EVERYBODY VOTED.

                        ~Squeek

                        Comment

                        • Kilgamayan
                          Super Scooter Happy
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 6583

                          #42
                          RE: Re: RE: TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The Game Re

                          I love everyone who pops in and says "Well I knew so-and-so was this" at the end of the game, from Tass on the first page to Squeek now.

                          Hindsight is 20/20, isn't it?
                          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                          Comment

                          • lightdarkness
                            Summer!!
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 11310

                            #43
                            RE: Re: RE: TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The Game Re

                            I knew all 4 wolves after night 1

                            Anyways, I can't wait for TWG4, and I hoped to run it, I thought it was just gonna be between Kilga and myself, I had no idea all those other people were interested. I guess I should'nt have written the storyling, THANKS TASSEL :-p <3

                            Comment

                            • CStarFlare
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2004
                              • 231

                              #44
                              RE: Re: RE: TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The Game Re

                              I like how the first TWG I've ever won as a human (if you don't count the time I was a seer) was the first TWG I've ever forgotten I was part of.

                              Oops.

                              I'm just too busy for TWG right now. Thanksgiving=lots of work. :/

                              Sorry for kinda dropping out without saying anything. At least it didn't end up screwing my team.
                              Originally posted by taren
                              O AND FIERFOCKS SUX IT IS FULL OF SPIWAR. BRB POPUPS

                              Comment

                              • flypie743
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 3210

                                #45
                                RE: Re: RE: TWG III Postgame Analysis / State Of The Game Re

                                CronosLife: i didnt have time to be the infiltrator i needed
                                CronosLife: flypie was going to die, even if you hadnt seered her
                                Cypher Toorima: Still, you gave me nothing to go off of
                                Cypher Toorima: yeah
                                Cypher Toorima: She acted way too abvious
                                CronosLife: she is SUCH a bad actor
                                Cypher Toorima: obvious*
                                CronosLife: we will know instantly in later games
                                CronosLife: i wanted her to do infiltrating, but she wasnt up to it
                                I completely lost interest in the game and was hoping someone would seer me and I would die. I shouldn't have signed up for this round. I tried my best to act obvious so I would die. Sorry I failed you, Cen.

                                IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                                Comment

                                Working...