TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #1006
    Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Charu
    Kind of nonexistent to be honest.

    Also his posts make me think of Lewdy being all over the place, but more contained.

    I don't think he's suspected anyone exactly...
    Did you read my post on his vote? he spent most of his time interacting with WV and voting for him. in my infinite wisdom, I don't think I actually quoted the post where jub3r7 voted for WV last phase
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #1007
      Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Charu
      ur stinky
      I already said squidward smells good
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1008
        Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by roundbox
        Did you read my post on his vote? he spent most of his time interacting with WV and voting for him. in my infinite wisdom, I don't think I actually quoted the post where jub3r7 voted for WV last phase
        It's odd but when I saw that interaction, I thought Jub wasn't being serious, lol


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #1009
          Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

          jub3r7 isn't viewing the thread anymore
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • mellon_collie
            FFR Player
            • May 2017
            • 156

            #1010
            Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by roundbox
            jub3r7 isn't viewing the thread anymore
            @tspinenjoyers

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1011
              Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

              I really don't wanna use the view thing but.........

              As they say, maybe..................

              ..........frozen?

              HMMM, ROUNDBOX?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • bugkid666
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2020
                • 14

                #1012
                Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by roundbox
                jub3r7 isn't viewing the thread anymore
                I'm worried he's resigned, believing he's going home which is not town behavior, but it's definitely not wolf behavior which makes me go >

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                me being partners with the wolf fruit vendor is also hilarious
                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI

                they/them

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #1013
                  Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  I really don't wanna use the view thing but.........

                  As they say, maybe..................

                  ..........frozen?

                  HMMM, ROUNDBOX?
                  could be
                  my vote is on them, so, cool!
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • bugkid666
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2020
                    • 14

                    #1014
                    Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    I'm worried he's resigned, believing he's going home which is not town behavior, but it's definitely not wolf behavior which makes me go >
                    i'm angry, not sad

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    me being partners with the wolf fruit vendor is also hilarious
                    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                    IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI

                    they/them

                    Comment

                    • mellon_collie
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2017
                      • 156

                      #1015
                      Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      I'm worried he's resigned, believing he's going home which is not town behavior, but it's definitely not wolf behavior which makes me go >
                      ONE OF THE BIGGEST PET PEEVES OF FFR FORUMS RIGHT HERE

                      Comment

                      • bugkid666
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2020
                        • 14

                        #1016
                        Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        ONE OF THE BIGGEST PET PEEVES OF FFR FORUMS RIGHT HERE

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        me being partners with the wolf fruit vendor is also hilarious
                        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                        IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI

                        they/them

                        Comment

                        • bugkid666
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2020
                          • 14

                          #1017
                          Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          shidding and crying

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          me being partners with the wolf fruit vendor is also hilarious
                          Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                          IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI

                          they/them

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #1018
                            Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

                            Be really surprised if bussing isn't on the table this phase

                            Anyway I rather do Raeko then Jub solely because of the Manti thing, and I suppose I'm willing to change votes if it means breaking the tie

                            What is insta at?
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1019
                              Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

                              4 I think


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #1020
                                Re: TWG 203 Werewolves in Avalon GAME THREAD

                                insta is 4
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...