TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Postgame Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #31
    Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Postgame Thread

    Storn, did you seriously seer Freezin green the day before letting Freezin get lynched?

    As for my part, about the only good thing i had right was that Duk3 was telling the truth and DBP was town. Wish i had been more active that eod fbut for someone who swore he wasnt gonna post more then 15 times a phase I feel like I had put in my time
    ​

    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #32
      Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Postgame Thread

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Storn, did you seriously seer Freezin green the day before letting Freezin get lynched?
      you say that like i didn't try my best to stop it. when the votes were 5/5 RB said he would lynch freezin so i had to start another wagon. i tried voting a wolf but got yelled at by town. I even hopped on the DBP wagon to try and save freezin but nothing worked. And im not claiming seer to save 1 towny 1 day into the game.


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #33
        Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Postgame Thread

        I definitely agree with storn's play there; he did everything but claim
        Claiming /isnt the worst/ but he could try to get more value than that for sure
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #34
          Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Postgame Thread

          Originally posted by Xiz
          HUGE THANKS TO ALL THE SUBS, I APPRECIATE YOU VERY MUCH
          HUGE THANKS TO ALL THE SUBS, I APPRECIATE YOU VERY MUCH[/QUOTE]
          HUGE THANKS TO ALL THE SUBS, I APPRECIATE YOU VERY MUCH[/QUOTE]
          HUGE THANKS TO ALL THE SUBS, I APPRECIATE YOU VERY MUCH[/QUOTE]
          This. Thank you so much to the subs. You are seriously the real MVPs[/QUOTE]

          I got you guys anytime. I'm sorry I had to sub out. As everyone in deadchat was aware I got VERY sick and hence Duk3 took over. I was really sad because that was the first time I rolled a PR

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          Working...