TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Postgame Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fatfuck42
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2016
    • 7

    #16
    Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Postgame Thread

    GG!

    I think our team did well, but we also only really needed to focus on impression management stuff while town squabbled amongst itself. As for myself, I started to fall apart towards the end. Bussing angel was a bad move...I thought the slip was gonna be a done deal, but then it wasn't and I felt locked into pushing for her. Then I had to balance staying on her but also not building a legitimate case that would convince town to vote for her. Really thought I was toast for freezing at the last EOD. I also feel kinda guilty for taking advantage of the inactivity towards the end there.

    Highlight for me was trying to convince Lar the truth about Haku's fakeclaim but then lar saying it's BS, lol.

    Comment

    • fatfuck42
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2016
      • 7

      #17
      Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Postgame Thread

      I enjoyed playing with everyone and hope we get to all play again too!

      Comment

      • mellon_collie
        FFR Player
        • May 2017
        • 156

        #18
        Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Postgame Thread

        GG to you as well plop, I also hope you play again soon!

        you did really well for being a wolf after such a long hiatus. I think sticking to your guns on your Angel push was for the best, it might have looked really shady otherwise. GG!

        Comment

        • Bolth mannn
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2008
          • 2228

          #19
          Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Postgame Thread

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          Bloth
          Originally posted by Xiz
          Brothman, broth
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Bolth Man, Boltman
          Originally posted by roundbox
          bolthmann, bolthmann, boltmann
          Originally posted by roundbox
          boltmann, bolthmann
          Originally posted by Xiz
          boolth
          Originally posted by roundbox
          bolthmann
          Originally posted by storn42
          Bolth mann
          Originally posted by Xiz
          Both
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          booths
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          booths
          Originally posted by Gradiant
          bolt
          Originally posted by Gradiant
          bolt, bolt
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Bolthe
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          Bolt
          Originally posted by Xiz
          Bolt
          Apparently some people have trouble with my name:P

          Hey guys, for the record, had a great first game. EoD was so much more stressful and chaotic than I could have ever imagined, trying to keep up with all the posts while forming your own opinions while getting influenced by other peoples posts along the way. I regret voting for Xiz not because he was green, but because it was influenced by other people rather than sticking to my gut.

          Unfortunate game for town, but I still had a blast. Thanks all. Gonna play with more confidence next time :P

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #20
            Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Postgame Thread

            life is suffering
            death is freedom


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Bolth mannn
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2008
              • 2228

              #21
              Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Postgame Thread

              Shoutout to freezin for being the first to pick the wolf team on post 885


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #22
                Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Postgame Thread

                have 2 games, just need 1 more
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #23
                  Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Postgame Thread



                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #24
                    Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Postgame Thread

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #25
                      Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Postgame Thread

                      I raged a bit in deadchat but in the end i contributed to my own demise a fair bit.

                      And the chaos play at the end was probably ill advised.

                      Shoutouts to mello for trying to carry on my will after i died.

                      Ggs
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #26
                        Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Postgame Thread

                        I really regret the "fuck dbp" at the end though.
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #27
                          Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Postgame Thread

                          Haku, like me, should play more
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • mellon_collie
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2017
                            • 156

                            #28
                            Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Postgame Thread

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            Shoutouts to mello for trying to carry on my will after i died.
                            ilu freezi

                            Comment

                            • mellon_collie
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2017
                              • 156

                              #29
                              Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Postgame Thread

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              Haku, like me, should play more
                              never agreed with anything more in my entire life

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #30
                                Re: TWG 192 Sunfan's Cool Game Postgame Thread

                                HUGE THANKS TO ALL THE SUBS, I APPRECIATE YOU VERY MUCH[/QUOTE]
                                HUGE THANKS TO ALL THE SUBS, I APPRECIATE YOU VERY MUCH[/QUOTE]
                                HUGE THANKS TO ALL THE SUBS, I APPRECIATE YOU VERY MUCH[/QUOTE]
                                HUGE THANKS TO ALL THE SUBS, I APPRECIATE YOU VERY MUCH[/QUOTE]
                                This. Thank you so much to the subs. You are seriously the real MVPs

                                Comment

                                Working...