TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sanzath
    retired from rhythm games
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 322

    #2161
    Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
    If you're that much in a rush I don't believe you have time to fully understand the whole situation anyway.
    You're an asshole
    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
    your name should be wolf
    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

    Comment

    • sanzath
      retired from rhythm games
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2005
      • 322

      #2162
      Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

      Rip phone I'll be posting later
      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
      your name should be wolf
      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

      Comment

      • xXOpkillerXx
        ✘ Forever OP✘
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2008
        • 4207

        #2163
        Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

        Originally posted by sanzath
        You're an asshole
        A towny one at that.

        And hey I'm not the one who went missing for so long and returns asking people "hey fucking give me what I missed"... I mean yeah, there was a fake claim, and it was a massive trainwreck. I'd rather have you post when you have the time to read and re-read stuff and to discuss stuff. Anything else is basically noise

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #2164
          Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

          Sorry I haven't been here. Been gone all morning buying a car and now I've got work. I'll try and check in to read what i missed during my break but if for some reason i can't, all my thoughts are here and i'll make time to vote blind.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2165
            Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread



            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2166
              Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread



              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2167
                Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread



                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2168
                  Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread



                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2169
                    Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread



                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #2170
                      Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                      At least shit post good music before we lynch you, christ.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2171
                        Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        At least shit post good music before we lynch you, christ.
                        nice bait

                        if you honestly think this is shit music then I've got some bad news for you son


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • xXOpkillerXx
                          ✘ Forever OP✘
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 4207

                          #2172
                          Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                          I like that music

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2173
                            Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread



                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2174
                              Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread



                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • xXOpkillerXx
                                ✘ Forever OP✘
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 4207

                                #2175
                                Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                                Such groove I really dig it

                                Comment

                                Working...