TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xXOpkillerXx
    ✘ Forever OP✘
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2008
    • 4207

    #2146
    Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    but why though? only reason you've got for putting me in scum is that i, among other people, have been calling you out
    Did you even read my post explaining the choices I have holy fuck

    Comment

    • xXOpkillerXx
      ✘ Forever OP✘
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2008
      • 4207

      #2147
      Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

      I guess people here aren't morning people lol

      ~Dead thread~

      Comment

      • sanzath
        retired from rhythm games
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 322

        #2148
        Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

        Just got signal for the first time since friday afternoon, will catch up on thread and be phoneposting maybe
        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
        your name should be wolf
        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2149
          Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread



          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2150
            Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

            my name is totino's pizza boy


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2151
              Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

              pizza totino's boy


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2152
                Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                whatcha thinkin about blind


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • xXOpkillerXx
                  ✘ Forever OP✘
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 4207

                  #2153
                  Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  like seriously this post gave me an aneurysm
                  ..

                  Comment

                  • sanzath
                    retired from rhythm games
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 322

                    #2154
                    Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                    Having a really hard time finding specific posts vecause phone

                    Im caught up, can anyone remind me what blind's and dbp's night action claims are?
                    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                    your name should be wolf
                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                    Comment

                    • sanzath
                      retired from rhythm games
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 322

                      #2155
                      Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                      Also I thought last eod was supposed to be between blind/manti? Why did evyone go on fucking charu after blind's claim?
                      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                      your name should be wolf
                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                      Comment

                      • sanzath
                        retired from rhythm games
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 322

                        #2156
                        Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        Having a really hard time finding specific posts vecause phone

                        Im caught up, can anyone remind me what blind's and dbp's night action claims are?
                        Can you guys fucking answer i have 15% battery
                        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                        your name should be wolf
                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                        Comment

                        • xXOpkillerXx
                          ✘ Forever OP✘
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 4207

                          #2157
                          Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                          If you're that much in a rush I don't believe you have time to fully understand the whole situation anyway.

                          DBP claims celery then blind

                          Blind claims celery then roundbox

                          Pretty sure that's it

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #2158
                            Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                            If you're that much in a rush I don't believe you have time to fully understand the whole situation anyway.

                            DBP claims celery then blind

                            Blind claims celery then roundbox

                            Pretty sure that's it
                            This is fact.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • sanzath
                              retired from rhythm games
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 322

                              #2159
                              Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                              Whate er

                              Theres a fakeclaim which is interesting, blind seems morr likely because it was pre-charu cop flip so he prob wasnt expecting a cc, idk

                              Dbp also seems more legit, he's been leaking his softs from d0 seemingly

                              If dbp is wopf though I'm prob putting him with rbox at least
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              your name should be wolf
                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                              Comment

                              • xXOpkillerXx
                                ✘ Forever OP✘
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 4207

                                #2160
                                Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                                There's almost no reason for me to not vote again at this point. I know waiting until eod to get a bit of info from sanz/wv is the better solution because it would be dumb to claim that sanz isn't wolf just because inactive (didn't even get to wolfchat since friday if he's telling the truth), but I'm not having that mega planned story + blind solo wolfing that much since d0 tbh.

                                Comment

                                Working...