TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xXOpkillerXx
    ✘ Forever OP✘
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2008
    • 4207

    #2131
    Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    I'm getting second thoughts about opkiller tbh
    ofc you are because I posted a more explicit explanation

    Comment

    • xXOpkillerXx
      ✘ Forever OP✘
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2008
      • 4207

      #2132
      Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

      See I don't vote inactives as wolves because I hate the thought of it so damn much, that you can all blame me for I'll take it. I mentionned it about Raeko and never voted her, for the same reason. But yeah, not that I'm voting dbp only for that; my thought process should be pretty clear right now...

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #2133
        Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
        See I don't vote inactives as wolves because I hate the thought of it so damn much, that you can all blame me for I'll take it. I mentionned it about Raeko and never voted her, for the same reason. But yeah, not that I'm voting dbp only for that; my thought process should be pretty clear right now...
        that doesn't mean your vote is good

        your vote is terrible

        1) there is zero reason for you to place a vote here, AT ALL, in a LYLO situation
        2) you're wrong


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #2134
          Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

          I'll be able to post in a moment, just got home so I can engage this game at FULL FORCE
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • xXOpkillerXx
            ✘ Forever OP✘
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2008
            • 4207

            #2135
            Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            that doesn't mean your vote is good

            your vote is terrible

            1) there is zero reason for you to place a vote here, AT ALL, in a LYLO situation
            2) you're wrong
            No I'm sorry but my vote did what it should have and that is to get reactions from some of you. My vote is never Ever doing a thing in this situation because we need 2 town to vote the same wrong person to fail. I'm confident enough that WV town or Sanz town would never do that before eod.

            Comment

            • xXOpkillerXx
              ✘ Forever OP✘
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2008
              • 4207

              #2136
              Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

              dbp please remind me, who did you shoot both nights ?

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2137
                Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                dbp please remind me, who did you shoot both nights ?
                celirra and blind


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • xXOpkillerXx
                  ✘ Forever OP✘
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 4207

                  #2138
                  Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                  Aight well I believe my job is done (for today at least).

                  unvote

                  @WV and Sanz

                  I'm hoping you guys provide content and read very carefully this day. WV you called me out for playing bad I mean ayy I expect an explanation rofl

                  @Gradiant

                  You idk what to tell you.

                  Good night everybody

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #2139
                    Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                    yeah my heart's set on DaBackpack being vigi, there are enough breadcrumbs here and reactions that feel right
                    his high of arrogance reminds me of the most recent turbo where I spotted Xel doing the night kill as tracker and kind was a boastful prick in thread (which you aren't really being DaBackpack, I made a post of slam dunk gifs last game oops I'm a dick)
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #2140
                      Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                      sanzath being ??? really sucks and WV being occasionally there doesn't help much
                      wolf team knew they had room to claim with a godfather+blocker, but I wonder if that was the best play since they knew they had the possibility of being counter-claimed by way of a new role claiming (coincidentally the same role this game)
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2141
                        Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack


                        Detective, Furudo Erika!!!
                        ..


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2142
                          Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread



                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2143
                            Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                            current mood: those subtitles


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #2144
                              Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              Gradiant I hope you realize that it's reading BOTH me and Blind wolf that makes me think you have to be wolf, not just you attacking me....
                              but why though? only reason you've got for putting me in scum is that i, among other people, have been calling you out

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #2145
                                Re: TWG CLXX Anything but Nekopara Game Thread

                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...