TWG CLXIII: Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #16
    Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

    wp shado but

    I'm very disappointed in mechanics

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #17
      Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

      it's haku what did you expect


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #18
        Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

        like you had it down at one point

        then you never quoted the 180 shado did which is why V didn't believe you

        how shado kept saying "lynch me, jrodd is lock town dont' lynch him when I flip green"

        to

        "oh yeah we can lynch jrodd I guess"

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #19
          Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

          Originally posted by YoshL
          it's haku what did you expect
          consult AA's signature before playing with obvtown haku

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #20
            Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

            this just in town made mistakes that lost the game
            just like every game

            putting AA/V as either an ally or adversary that night was absolutely awful, as was putting me as an ally that night as well instead of any other player that isn't AA/V

            but don't let this take away from jrodd and especially shado wolfing very well

            straight up the team that played better won this game

            we can focus on shado's 180 or xel's implosion, but wolves had very few mistakes and town didn't capitalize on them

            in short, gg
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #21
              Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              like you had it down at one point

              then you never quoted the 180 shado did which is why V didn't believe you

              how shado kept saying "lynch me, jrodd is lock town dont' lynch him when I flip green"

              to

              "oh yeah we can lynch jrodd I guess"
              Hey! That wasn't a 180. It was def a mistake to so strongly associate jrodd's flip with mine, but how is betting $1.00 on being right about j-rodd a "180"?





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #22
                Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                Hey! That wasn't a 180. It was def a mistake to so strongly associate jrodd's flip with mine, but how is betting $1.00 on being right about j-rodd a "180"?
                that is a 180

                you went from never lynch jrodd, he's lock town, lynch me if you must to believe me

                to being perfectly fine with jrodd, "poe means he could be a wolf"

                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                j-rodd nearing lock status himself at this point.
                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                FFS can you reread my post?
                I said one cleared by action(jrodd), two if you count Haku. You're not the third, you're the 4th.
                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                When did you?

                He's more clear for me than you are. Idk if you noticed, but in the volatile environment of EoD D1, his vote (and dropping seer cover) was literally the deciding factor in getting Xel lynched. I'm very doubtful of anyone and any scenario where jrodd plays the game he's played as wolf. The only person I think would pull off a move like that as wolf is Charu.

                Plus, sunfan asked us to vote for our top "clear" in determining lynch order. I didn't like that (past tense, even though you're still acting weird) you're on there, but jrodd is pretty much locked for me.
                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                It wasn't the only factor. I'm counting on PoE, and his overall impression on me.
                We have three lynches left. I'm 99% sure it's in meno and raeko. I know it isn't me, but I understand that you can't know that, which is why I'm even offering myself up in the first place. The possibility of it being Haku is slim in my mind, but not impossible. The possibility of it being jrodd almost isnt existent, but the fact that you hold him in such high regard as a wolf is making me tinfoil him a bit now..
                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                Okay, when I volunteered to go first I was hoping we'd have a lynch order established and agreed upon. I'm okay with dying because I think it's auto IF we stick with the lynch order. I'm buying Haku as town the more I read of him (also good job Haku, your new playstle is on point!), and not buying the "jrodd is wolf because he tapered off!" The whole game tapered off and V hasnt even shown up yet. I'm literally betting my life here that the wolf is in meno/Raeko, so please don't fuck that up by deciding to waste one of our lynches on j-rodd or Haku!
                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                Like, I get what youre saying, and I'm starting to realize that him being a wolf is even a possibility, but we're screwed if we waste a lynch here.
                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                I'm mainly seeing jrodd as a possibility from PoE. I think he's played a pretty flawless game if wolf, but Raeko's ISO really does seem solidly town. She also has activity and playing under pressure (two wolftells she's done the opposite of this game) going for her.
                I still think Meno's the last wolf and our best bet for the lynch tonight (UTR, blatantly uncaring, "guesses" on setup and reads being nearly 100% accurate as to what we know so far) though, so my vote will likely be on him.
                I really hope jrodd actually responds and shares some shit though, because his excuses earlier were lazy at best.
                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                Like, I know it's bad play to advocate a lynch on myself, but I know I'll be busy tomorrow and I'm hoping seeing me dead is the one thing that will galvanize you into following my lynch order. Meno wins us this game tbh, so my vote aint moving.
                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                Instead of me? Yes, by all means. That actually guarantees a victory lmao because it lets us hit all three questionmarks instead of just two.

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                  So are we lynching jrodd now? I'm like pacing with anticipation lmao
                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                  Fuck it jrodd
                  Also look at my discord pic dude or I'll see you in lTWG
                  Also yeah questionmarkdude would be funny anxiously pacing with phone playing twg
                  think that about covers it

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                    Hey! That wasn't a 180. It was def a mistake to so strongly associate jrodd's flip with mine, but how is betting $1.00 on being right about j-rodd a "180"?
                    because you're lynching him instead of defending him
                    you were saying that he should never be lynched and then you were ok with him dying
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

                      Oh. That 180. 😅😅😂😂😂

                      In other news, uhh yeah GG or something lolol





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

                        I shouldn't have signed up for this game.

                        Sorry wolf bros.
                        Last edited by XelNya; 02-7-2017, 07:22 PM.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                          Oh. That 180. 😅😅😂😂😂

                          In other news, uhh yeah GG or something lolol
                          how can town remember things if the guy who posted them can't?

                          :S

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I shouldn't have signed up for this game.

                            Sorry wolf bros.
                            Breaking news bruh, we won!
                            Aka you're totes fine. Idk why RMG gives you wolf so damn of though lmao





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

                              btw tokzic didn't V greenmaster xiz -> me on n2? lol

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

                                Dayum. All I can think of is how everyone was patting each other on the back and saying game was easy win for town halfway through the game. That sure didn't last long
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...