TWG CLXIII: Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #31
    Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

    I sense some hostility in this thread.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #32
      Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
      Breaking news bruh, we won!
      Aka you're totes fine. Idk why RMG gives you wolf so damn of though lmao
      Its more an apology for not taking it all that seriously. Tbh i did get lazy on that long post and AA called me on it.

      But I was dead serious when I said im sure id have been fine had i just given the list

      Comment

      • R.E. Aryxi
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2016
        • 38

        #33
        Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

        oh
        Originally posted by Charu
        So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1303

          #34
          Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

          SORRY RE <3
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • R.E. Aryxi
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2016
            • 38

            #35
            Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

            Er- uh- it's all good in the hood fam.

            Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by Charu
            So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #36
              Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              btw tokzic didn't V greenmaster xiz -> me on n2? lol
              yeah sorry, actions aren't complete, i didn't put any of the stuff that was common knowledge in the game

              i could edit them in

              but will i

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #37
                Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                SORRY RE <3
                I think this was a really big factor in town loss, too. I said in the deadchat at the time, but it bears repeating: When you sub into a game as a PR slot and someone asks you five minutes after you jwhat your role is, of COURSE you answer VT. That was not a "gotcha".

                When R.E. requested town help catch him up before the EoD that was in two hours... nobody did it. They were all married to their Xiz Janitor world, and only V expressed the doubt that the situation deserved at the time.

                Pink Ranger's abilities, by the way, WERE confirmable with Greenmaster on the team. It surprised me that nobody thought to let V spend his last shot confirming Xiz, especially since nobody really doubted AA or Sunfan anyway, so clearing them didn't accomplish much. xD
                Last edited by Tokzic; 02-7-2017, 08:59 PM.

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

                  choosing me as an ally was a mistake, whoever did that I think made a mistake
                  whoever chose AA didn't know there was a greenmaster yet, so it was... still not great but it was /ok/

                  I believe Aryxi should've claimed Pink Ranger after we said Xiz had claimed Greenmaster. Would've made his case a lot better, I probably would've argued against lynching him. I stand by the fact that I think his response makes very little sense and I have no regrets about that lynch.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

                    I was asking about confirming the pink ranger and then no one went along with it so I just shut up cuz that was fine by me lol

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

                      I think the ally on you had to be randomized action for me not submitting on time

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

                        Thanks for hosting tokzic

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1303

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          I think the ally on you had to be randomized action for me not submitting on time
                          It's possible or it could have been me. I meant to put Haku as my ally and sunfan as my adversary, but I confused myself, messed up and swapped them
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1303

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

                            Originally posted by Tokzic
                            I think this was a really big factor in town loss, too. I said in the deadchat at the time, but it bears repeating: When you sub into a game as a PR slot and someone asks you five minutes after you jwhat your role is, of COURSE you answer VT. That was not a "gotcha".
                            Honestly if I was a PR I would've taken the 3 mins to ISO myself (my slot) and checked what the other player had said. But maybe I'm just an overly cautious player
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              choosing me as an ally was a mistake, whoever did that I think made a mistake
                              whoever chose AA didn't know there was a greenmaster yet, so it was... still not great but it was /ok/
                              first might be raeko
                              second is probably me and i died so rip, but happy with the confirm result at least. figured xel was scum and the wolves would use their upgraded kill to hit an adversary instead, while PRs could work the allies. AA getting killed after that was a total fluke

                              Comment

                              • meno_rocks123
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2324

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CLXIII: Postgame

                                Originally posted by Tokzic
                                I think this was a really big factor in town loss, too. I said in the deadchat at the time, but it bears repeating: When you sub into a game as a PR slot and someone asks you five minutes after you jwhat your role is, of COURSE you answer VT. That was not a "gotcha".
                                Wait, there was deadchat? RIP me.

                                Comment

                                Working...