TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dadcop2
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2016
    • 229

    #2716
    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

    i definitely wouldnt feel good about lynching haku. .. ...... ...

    help

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #2717
      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

      10:00 good 10:01 bad


      NO VOTES RECORDED
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #2718
        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

        I'm voting between dadcop2 and DFR.

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #2719
          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

          I'm voting Haku in 4.





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • dadcop2
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2016
            • 229

            #2720
            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

            mml how do you feel about dfr? hit or miss? ik u said he's a possibility but more pls

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #2721
              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

              Fuck it, my gut is always wrong


              SHOWING INTENT TO VOTE DADCOP
              ​

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #2722
                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by dadcop2
                mml how do you feel about dfr? hit or miss? ik u said he's a possibility but more pls
                He's less certain then you
                ​

                Comment

                • dadcop2
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2016
                  • 229

                  #2723
                  Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                  your intent is wrong and you should feel wrong

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #2724
                    Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by dadcop2
                    your intent is wrong and you should feel wrong
                    Yeah, ok.

                    dadcop2

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #2725
                      Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                      Voting dadcop

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • dadcop2
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2016
                        • 229

                        #2726
                        Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Yeah, ok.

                        dadcop2
                        haku

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #2727
                          Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                          haku (1) - dadcop
                          dadcop (1) - haku
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #2728
                            Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                            Voting dadcop
                            Who do you think is partner?

                            Comment

                            • ShadoWolfe
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 171

                              #2729
                              Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                              Pretty sure dads a moss because dfr actually could be scum cop. Vote hasn't or xfr please





                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #2730
                                Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

                                dadcop2
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...