TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #31
    Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    The first message is the first thing I see in the chat, unless you were talking pre-edit
    it was pre-edit, we good


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #32
      Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

      > Shadow gets modkilled
      > Yoshi saves shadow

      kk lol

      Comment

      • pedolad
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2010
        • 248

        #33
        Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

        sorry for not trying harder guys and pushing grad. its been too long and I'm not the same aggressive type.

        as for the giving up and self voting, I was actually acting out to hope for pity and get some activity and have Yoshi or xiz hopefully relook at the situation. especially Yoshi since he was afk af

        Comment

        • pedolad
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2010
          • 248

          #34
          Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

          as for the fit, it came from pure frustration that Yoshi was afk and inactive. I was hoping moving my vote to him would get grads attention, and then move his vote. nothing happened and I'm mad I was killed in the box

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #35
            Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

            Hi netjet

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #36
              Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

              Originally posted by Xiz
              > Shadow gets modkilled
              > Yoshi saves shadow

              kk lol
              It kinda makes sense, he just saw the flip and left, before sending his action. He changed it really quick too when I told him his target was invalid
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • pedolad
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2010
                • 248

                #37
                Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

                for the record, I am going to play more games

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

                  IRL kept me away second phase, but I'm not going to let it affect me that much other than I could've played better D0.

                  Just want to say Gradiant played fucking amazingly. Big ups to you Jake!





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

                    Charu was right when he called me out on viewing thread but not posting, I viewed like four times in the timespan he provided but didn't have the time to actually post. rip





                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

                      Congrats to Gradiant on a well deserved win. Woulda fooled me.


                      But inactivity made following that game kind of a chore. Maybe we should consider taking a hiatus on TWG so when we play next people are actually hungry for it?
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        4) XelNya - One of my top town reads. Another mysterious death imo, but I liked his sincere posting in d0 EoD. It was so freakin' pure, I couldn't put Xel in my wolf reads anymore. And hey, look at that, it helped! Other than though, I think Xel was doing too much shit for his own good. He just needs to cut down on his posts that provide nothing. There's a fine balance of shitposting without content and shitposting with content.
                        I think this issue this game was not hard investing as I had the past two games. Though I can't say cutting the low content posts or not would have helped here because I'd have had like 7 posts this whole game then. I played like ass, I acknowledge I played like ass. Sorry guys x.x'

                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame



                          The orders that led to my modkill. Sorry, town, I'll take my share of the blame 🙁





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I think this issue this game was not hard investing as I had the past two games. Though I can't say cutting the low content posts or not would have helped here because I'd have had like 7 posts this whole game then. I played like ass, I acknowledge I played like ass. Sorry guys x.x'
                            No man, imo you've been getting a lot better lately

                            this was a good game from you
                            Last edited by DaBackpack; 09-13-2016, 01:34 AM.


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              No man, imo you've been getting a lot better lately

                              this was a good game from you
                              Can't say I thought it was good in the slightest.

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

                                Just wanted to say I liked how cedo played this game. Also congrats Jake on the wolf win

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...