TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #16
    Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

    Also this will be my last TWG game until probably December. Shame it ended like that with the afk-ness but what can ya do.

    I at least played a good game.

    Cheers <3

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #17
      Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

      Originally posted by Xiz
      lol i was 100% lying about random.org

      I was gonna vote gradiant anyway
      'silly boy' medal


      Thanks guys. Shame dbp got put in kitb and I ended up having to off Zenith. Wasn't expecting to make it that far at all.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #18
        Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

        Originally posted by YoshL
        it's easy to say now but idk if i believe you when the outcome of the game rides on that
        If you really think I would throw a game on random.org I would be disappointed in you, thinking you would know me better then that but eh, who knows.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #19
          Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

          I'll be spectating the next few games, was fun everyone. Good game to end on. Also lol @ the modkill.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #20
            Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

            aww, xiz doesn't even get to end the game with a perfect blowjob

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #21
              Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

              sunfan, want me to put wolfchat in here?

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #22
                Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

                Originally posted by inDheart
                aww, xiz doesn't even get to end the game with a perfect blowjob
                heh
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  If you really think I would throw a game on random.org I would be disappointed in you, thinking you would know me better then that but eh, who knows.
                  ok good
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    sunfan, want me to put wolfchat in here?
                    yeah go ahead, thanks
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

                      Wolfchat:

                      [3:56 PM] Zenith: Since we have daychat I'm just gonna say this
                      [3:57 PM] Zenith: I'm going to try really hard to blueread players (not publicly) to use my ability and hopefully get something, though should we be keen on taking out the SK as soon as possible?
                      [4:07 PM] Gradiant: i've never played as sk, but i think generally they'd focus more on killing town first over scum since scum getting killed faster makes them have to work harder to keep town from winning altoghether
                      [4:07 PM] Gradiant: so at this point, i think pr has priority over sk
                      [4:08 PM] Gradiant: though killing either would be great
                      [4:08 PM] Zenith: Ah alrighty
                      [4:08 PM] Zenith: I know there's like little content being made right now but
                      [4:09 PM] Zenith: I feel Xiz is definitely not a candidate for SK this game
                      [4:09 PM] Gradiant: i don't see it either
                      [4:09 PM] Gradiant: let me look at his posts again lol, thought i saw something in later pages about a claim?
                      [4:10 PM] Zenith: I think he is looking for an early bite from us imo but I'm not sold on the idea yet
                      [4:10 PM] Zenith: I want to see him play it out
                      [4:11 PM] Zenith: Also off-topic I sent an invite to DBP so next time he pops on dcord he'll jump in
                      [4:13 PM] Gradiant: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...6&postcount=49 this confused me
                      FlashFlashRevolution Rhythm Game site forum. The perfect community for rhythm game and music lovers.
                      [4:13 PM] Gradiant: trying to understand what he's trying to do with this
                      [4:14 PM] Zenith: Yeah, I'm a little confused on what he's trying to do but I'm leaning towards fishing for reactions or us to bite on one of them
                      [4:15 PM] Zenith: I'm not going to put pressure on him though because I want to see how he acts for the rest of the phase before I have a concrete motion for him
                      [4:16 PM] Gradiant: ill probably get on him a bit a little later
                      [4:17 PM] Gradiant: once the game's a bit further in, it'll be a tad easier for me to get into the attitude I usually post with
                      [4:17 PM] Gradiant: people don't like it, but i always get townread for it
                      [4:17 PM] Gradiant: minus sunfan, but i think he just says that. I rarely ever get to play scum
                      [4:18 PM] Zenith: I really hope nobody decides to metaread DBP and gun him for a wolf because afk haha
                      [4:19 PM] thesunfan: I rarely ever get to play scum
                      :WaitWhat:
                      [4:20 PM] Zenith: I rarely do too but I enjoy it
                      [4:20 PM] thesunfan: I guess I shouldn't say anything I'll shut up nevermind
                      [4:20 PM] thesunfan: my b
                      [4:23 PM] Zenith: hardclaiming sunfan
                      [4:24 PM] Gradiant: this seems like 5th or 6th time maybe out of all the games i've done where i'm scum lol
                      [4:24 PM] Gradiant: we can bus dbp if we need to, he's normal goon
                      [4:25 PM] Gradiant: but it would be great if he would at least come in
                      [4:25 PM] Gradiant: hasn't even posted in the quicktopic
                      [4:26 PM] Zenith: Yeah..
                      [4:26 PM] Zenith: If people are gunning for him I'd def hop on the train and hope I don't catch heat for it
                      [4:27 PM] Gradiant: why it'd be good to let suspicion of him be known early
                      [4:27 PM] Gradiant: if it gains traction, late votes on wagon far worse off
                      [4:39 PM] Gradiant: that same thing can pertain to xiz
                      [5:24 PM] DaBackpack: sorry, I'm here
                      [5:39 PM] Gradiant: cool
                      [5:39 PM] Zenith: Welcome
                      [5:39 PM] Gradiant: just checkin you weren't dead
                      [5:40 PM] Zenith: Don't take it personal if we bus you if you happen to be busy and get metaread as wolf ��
                      [5:40 PM] DaBackpack: no worries I trust you guys
                      [5:40 PM] Zenith: Oh
                      [5:41 PM] Zenith: Since you are the goon, for as long as you are alive should we send the kills under your name?
                      [5:41 PM] DaBackpack: that's probably the safest idea, yes
                      [8:59 PM] thesunfan: is it safe to assume that I do not need to look at the quicktopic for any discussion from you gentlemen?
                      [9:00 PM] Zenith: Yes
                      [9:00 PM] Gradiant: if we're all here now, i don't want to use quick topic anymore
                      [9:00 PM] Zenith: I don't plan on using the QT
                      [9:00 PM] DaBackpack: kme neither
                      [9:03 PM] thesunfan: kk
                      [9:03 PM] thesunfan: Be aware that I will no longer look at the quicktopic for any discussion or questions, in that case
                      [9:04 PM] Zenith: Sounds good
                      August 28, 2016
                      [3:38 PM] Gradiant: there needs to be more posts i can be a bitch about lol
                      [3:39 PM] Zenith: Gut feeling cedo is going to shoot himself in the foot
                      [3:45 PM] Gradiant: i'm not gonna go on him too hard, though i am known to latch somewhat as town
                      [3:46 PM] Gradiant: i don't think he's a pr as of yet, but him flipping town if i was going hard on him would be bad for us, even with how he's posting right now
                      [3:47 PM] Zenith: Yeah I'd rather just let cedo do his thing for the time being
                      [3:48 PM] Zenith: I'm going to keep my "don't want to lynch anyone d0" attitude though in hopes nobody finds that I'm inconsistent with that thought
                      [3:49 PM] Zenith: Make some excuse of "There just isn't much that I'm finding worthy of my vote yet" yadda yadda
                      [3:49 PM] Gradiant: meh, maybe it's just me, but i think that's scummy
                      [3:49 PM] Gradiant: i did that my first wolf game and people shat all over me for it
                      [3:50 PM] Gradiant: you were town last game though so there's that
                      [3:53 PM] Zenith: Yeah I really would like to try to duplicate everything from last game
                      [5:24 PM] DaBackpack: I hope you're intentionally misreading what I'm saying
                      [5:24 PM] DaBackpack: ��
                      [5:25 PM] Zenith: Keep it up
                      [5:25 PM] Zenith: I wonder if someone will say "no way these two are together"
                      [5:26 PM] DaBackpack: trying to make it sound t/t
                      [5:26 PM] DaBackpack: I'm actually getting frustrated though lol
                      [5:26 PM] DaBackpack: which will prolly work towards that end
                      [5:27 PM] Zenith: I'm puzzled by charu's post
                      [5:27 PM] Zenith: "I'll be put off the table by the end of the phase"
                      [5:28 PM] Gradiant: he's talking shit on ethan
                      [5:28 PM] Gradiant: cedolad did the same thing i think
                      [5:28 PM] DaBackpack: lol just realized
                      [5:29 PM] Zenith: Oh lmao
                      [5:29 PM] Gradiant: i'm not misreading anything dbp lol
                      [5:29 PM] Zenith: Okay
                      [5:29 PM] DaBackpack: o.O
                      [5:29 PM] DaBackpack: my point is that you were a wolf making a weak push
                      [5:29 PM] Gradiant: that wasn't what you originally said
                      [5:30 PM] Gradiant: the argument was that it wasn't obvious that i thought funny was scummy
                      [5:30 PM] Gradiant: because i never straight up said, this is scummy, just that i didn't like it
                      [5:30 PM] DaBackpack: I see
                      [5:30 PM] DaBackpack: I meant that as an implication
                      [5:30 PM] Gradiant: so I said 'would I push like that on somebody that i thought was town'
                      [5:30 PM] DaBackpack: yeah I didn't quite say that right
                      [5:31 PM] Gradiant: if I'm a town reading somebody as town, i wouldn't push on them
                      [5:31 PM] DaBackpack: well, I was vague
                      [5:31 PM] DaBackpack: yeah I agree
                      [5:31 PM] Gradiant: if I say i don't like something, in a game where we're supposed to find shit we don't like about people to catch them as scum, i think what they said was scummy
                      [5:31 PM] DaBackpack: the point I was trying for was "you aren't saying she's scummy but you said you didn't like her" -> "you might be a wolf"
                      [5:31 PM] Gradiant: you're point is true
                      [5:32 PM] Gradiant: but it wasn't related to the original thing we were talking about
                      [5:32 PM] Gradiant: charu's latching onto your posts though
                      [5:32 PM] DaBackpack: he's being dumb
                      [5:32 PM] DaBackpack: I know what he's thinking
                      [5:32 PM] DaBackpack: "it's an inconsistency"
                      [5:33 PM] Gradiant: it does look a little weird to say i could easily be a wolf but town mentality
                      [4:47 PM] Zenith: I really wouldn't like to pile onto botchi
                      [4:47 PM] Gradiant: and he'll get rewarded
                      [4:48 PM] Zenith: botchi is a real easy mislynch right now but after the flip if I survive I'll look like utter shit because of it
                      [4:48 PM] Gradiant: botchi's digging himself a hole regarding funny
                      [4:49 PM] Gradiant: if botchi gets lynched though, we have a chance at roleblock possible doctor
                      [4:49 PM] Gradiant: and we can still try to kill xiz
                      [4:49 PM] Gradiant: i'm thinking of charu
                      [4:49 PM] Gradiant: would doctor charu tell somebody to doctor him?
                      [4:50 PM] Zenith: I don't think so but we'll never know
                      [4:50 PM] Gradiant: well would scum go after somebody publicly announcing they should get doctored?
                      [4:50 PM] Gradiant: that'd be waste of kill if they actually did get doctored
                      [4:51 PM] Zenith: I want to attack Xiz with his whole dumb "lock clear" shit again and the possibility he could be wolf in the sense he lynched a lesser wolf to look better
                      [4:51 PM] Zenith: Not sure if anyone would follow that logic though
                      [4:51 PM] Zenith: It's not the best but it's something
                      [4:51 PM] Gradiant: you probably could, but that's been brought up a couple times already
                      [4:51 PM] Gradiant: not him being a wolf part
                      [4:51 PM] Gradiant: but him using shitty logic
                      [4:51 PM] Zenith: I think I might
                      [4:52 PM] Gradiant: imo, xiz is never getting lynched
                      [4:52 PM] Zenith: The next post I make I want it to be big and address everything, it'll look like I'm town falling behind if anyone decides to account meta
                      [4:52 PM] Gradiant: it might actually make you look worse
                      [4:53 PM] Zenith: Probably would
                      [4:53 PM] Zenith: I guess I wouldn't be looking for a Xiz lynch
                      [4:53 PM] Zenith: but I'd want people to reconsider a strong town read on him
                      [4:55 PM] Gradiant: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=969 this is funny
                      FlashFlashRevolution Rhythm Game site forum. The perfect community for rhythm game and music lovers.
                      [4:55 PM] Gradiant: all he's going off of is roundbox dying
                      [4:55 PM] Zenith: lol
                      [4:56 PM] Gradiant: ��
                      [4:56 PM] Zenith: Man go figure the time we roll wolf finally town doesn't go into self-destruct mode
                      [4:56 PM] Zenith: FeelsBadMan
                      [4:56 PM] Gradiant: unless he's talking about botchi latching onto funny
                      [4:56 PM] Gradiant: i'm gonna bring up funny being sk with charu
                      [4:58 PM] Zenith: At some point tonight (probably late tonight) I'm gonna make my big post and hope for the best
                      [4:58 PM] Zenith: I'm probably still going to be focused on Yoshi/Botchi/Arnt
                      [5:26 PM] Gradiant: yoshi did not out xiz, i don't know where xiz is getting that
                      [5:27 PM] Zenith: Haven't stepped in thread
                      [5:27 PM] Zenith: Don't want the "I see him here but he's not saying thing"
                      [5:28 PM] Gradiant: he hardclaimed doctor that saved charu last night
                      [5:28 PM] Gradiant: says that yoshi outed him
                      [5:31 PM] Gradiant: cedolad might be counterclaiing
                      [5:31 PM] Gradiant: he's all out calling xiz the sk
                      [5:31 PM] Gradiant: #lynchallliars
                      [5:32 PM] Gradiant: and there's the same claim from yoshi
                      [5:32 PM] Gradiant: this fucking game
                      [5:32 PM] Zenith: Wow seems like a shitshow
                      [5:32 PM] Zenith: This'll actually look good for me if I ignore it until later tonight
                      [5:35 PM] Gradiant: no actually
                      [5:35 PM] Gradiant: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=1025
                      FlashFlashRevolution Rhythm Game site forum. The perfect community for rhythm game and music lovers.
                      [5:35 PM] Gradiant: if this is true, it was softed in thread by yoshi that you were scum
                      [5:36 PM] Zenith: Oh
                      [5:36 PM] Zenith: Welp
                      [5:41 PM] Gradiant: wait
                      [5:42 PM] Gradiant: IGNORE ME
                      [5:42 PM] Gradiant: DOCTOR CLAIMS, so yoshi's check wasn't actually a check. just a role use on charu
                      [5:42 PM] Gradiant: you're fine
                      [5:42 PM] Gradiant: do what you wanted to do
                      [5:43 PM] Zenith: Cool
                      [5:43 PM] Zenith: Just skimmed
                      [5:43 PM] Zenith: lmao
                      [5:43 PM] Zenith: It was a good skim
                      [5:43 PM] Zenith: It's so hectic
                      [5:54 PM] Gradiant: cedolad claimed doc
                      [5:54 PM] Gradiant: what the fucking
                      [5:54 PM] Zenith: If one of the claims gets lynched I'm happy
                      [5:54 PM] Zenith: The game just got a lot easier for us/you
                      [5:57 PM] Gradiant: so T T C D D D X ?
                      [5:57 PM] Gradiant: lmfao
                      [5:57 PM] Gradiant: cedo said full doc, yoshi didnt' clarify
                      [5:58 PM] Gradiant: or it's 0Ts and we're 100% fucked by power roles
                      [5:58 PM] Zenith: Wait didn't someone claim a save on Charu
                      [5:58 PM] Zenith: if so the last roles could be Vs
                      [5:59 PM] Gradiant: xiz did, and then yoshi did
                      [6:00 PM] Gradiant: and don't think they get messages if there actually was a save
                      [6:00 PM] Zenith: Hmmm
                      [6:00 PM] Gradiant: xiz was saying 'yeah i saved charu' like yeah i used role on him
                      [6:00 PM] Gradiant: yoshi just said i protected charu
                      [6:00 PM] Gradiant: cedo hasn't said who he did
                      [6:00 PM] Zenith: No-Kill is possible though so maybe if there is another killing power besides us they held back
                      [6:00 PM] Gradiant: i seriously doubt sk would nokill on first use of role
                      [6:02 PM] Zenith: Maybe though
                      [6:02 PM] Zenith: I could be just overlooking in that sense though
                      [6:02 PM] Zenith: I feel like there's at least one thing that kills too but until it gets later in the game we won't actually find out (or if night actions show)
                      [6:03 PM] Zenith: Maybe one-shot
                      [6:03 PM] Zenith: not SK but vig
                      [6:03 PM] Gradiant: lmfao
                      [6:04 PM] Gradiant: what if arnt is still salty that charu killed him back after arnt killed charu a couple games ago
                      [6:04 PM] Zenith: LOOOOOOOL
                      [6:04 PM] Gradiant: so he's sk and targeted charu
                      [6:04 PM] Zenith: That'd be priceless
                      [6:04 PM] Gradiant: i actually might bring that up
                      [6:04 PM] Zenith: Do it
                      [6:46 PM] Zenith: Okay so I read the last four pages that happened
                      [6:46 PM] Zenith: We went from being in a bad situation to really good lmao
                      [6:47 PM] Gradiant: i'm gonna keep thinking we're in a bad situation
                      [6:47 PM] Gradiant: don't wanna get my hopes up now lol
                      [6:47 PM] Zenith: Also Xiz said he's missing two letters
                      [6:47 PM] Zenith: Does this mean we know the whole setup at this point?
                      [6:48 PM] Gradiant: yoshi never specified one shot or full
                      [6:48 PM] Gradiant: so 2 or 3
                      [6:48 PM] Gradiant: 2 or 3 Ds
                      [6:48 PM] Gradiant: 0-2 Ts
                      [6:48 PM] Gradiant: a C
                      [6:48 PM] Zenith: So that's 5-6 letters
                      [6:48 PM] Zenith: In which case a vig?
                      [6:49 PM] Gradiant: minimum of 3 letters known
                      [6:49 PM] Gradiant: 2Ds and a C
                      [6:49 PM] Zenith: Oh yeah ours is a toss up
                      [6:49 PM] Zenith: oops
                      [6:49 PM] Gradiant: maximum of 6 known, 3Ds 2Ts and a C
                      September 1, 2016
                      [6:58 PM] Gradiant: well looks like you're dying since you haven't said anything in thread
                      [6:58 PM] Gradiant: i'm pretty certain i'm not winning this because too many clears, but i'm gonna last as long as i can
                      [6:59 PM] Gradiant: not confident enough to fakeclaim a role that'd fit the setup, just gonna rely on my posting
                      [7:57 PM] Gradiant: sunfan pls
                      [7:57 PM] thesunfan: what?
                      [7:57 PM] thesunfan: that was insta, no?
                      [7:57 PM] Gradiant: didn't see the last posts
                      [7:58 PM] thesunfan: kk
                      [8:01 PM] Gradiant: even if you weren't gonna post you could've been in here zenith, just sayin
                      [8:01 PM] Gradiant: oh well
                      [8:02 PM] Gradiant: just gonna say some shit in here anyway
                      [8:03 PM] Gradiant: pretty sure that cedo and yoshi aren't going to doctor eachother, one of them im thinking is gonna doctor xiz
                      [8:04 PM] Gradiant: so i'm probably targeting funny/charu
                      [8:04 PM] Gradiant: and being a wolf is shitty. that is all
                      [8:05 PM] Gradiant: and sunfan i really hope you never say that i do well as scum in games we both play in anymore
                      [8:05 PM] thesunfan: I didn't know you didn't like rolling wolf
                      [8:05 PM] thesunfan: until this game
                      [8:07 PM] Gradiant: i'll be completely honest, i only remember rolling scum like 5/6 times ever
                      [8:07 PM] Gradiant: one i won in was united nations anonymous, and that's because town sucked at guessing and kayla was good at guessing
                      September 2, 2016
                      [4:09 PM] Gradiant: actually targeting xel because botchi's going ham over funny for no reason
                      [8:22 PM] Gradiant: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                      September 3, 2016
                      [3:46 PM] Gradiant: http://puu.sh/qYXlr/ad79408f9a.jpg

                      September 4, 2016
                      [8:16 PM] Gradiant: thinking i fucked myself ��
                      September 5, 2016
                      [3:05 PM] Gradiant: so it turns out that cedolad is stupid
                      [3:05 PM] Gradiant: might be able to get a bit farther, still impossible to win i think
                      [3:05 PM] Gradiant: i want to just vote for myself but that's kind of a shitty thing to do even if there's no chance of winning
                      September 6, 2016
                      [7:41 PM] Gradiant: So Arnt's probably dying
                      [7:43 PM] Gradiant: i think now i'm gonna kill charu which would leave me with xiz/yoshi/cedo
                      xiz kinda liking me more than before, disliking cedo. will have to see if that's still the case with charu's flip
                      [7:44 PM] Gradiant: prob not because if charu is one-shot than that'll give away letters of game which confirm cedo and yoshi leaving me having to convince them that xiz is scummy which i can give evidence but convincing is a whole other matter
                      [7:45 PM] Gradiant: but this is the best chance of wolf win
                      [7:45 PM] Gradiant: only other thing would be no killing, and then going after charu again which is super risky
                      [7:45 PM] Gradiant: which would leave xiz/cedo/yoshi in the night, would have to no kill or kill xiz, and then doctors kill me in the next day
                      [7:49 PM] Gradiant: fuck, insta would be at 3 for majority, yoshi would have to agree with a scum cedo or would hav to keep 2 votes as majority for whole phase
                      [7:49 PM] Gradiant: and yoshi probably isn't going to show up
                      [7:49 PM] Gradiant: inactive as shit
                      [7:50 PM] Gradiant: and there it is, good shit
                      September 7, 2016
                      [10:52 PM] Gradiant: maybe i should've nokilled
                      [10:52 PM] Gradiant: whatever
                      [10:53 PM] Gradiant: insta's at three, maybe xiz will go cedo because of before paired with his not that great posting currently
                      [10:54 PM] Gradiant: but then it's up to yoshi, or we have to wait full phase, or everybody will want to nolynch,and ill have to nokill or kill xiz which makes me lose
                      [10:55 PM] Gradiant: either way, I lasted til final 4, not bad
                      i tried
                      September 8, 2016
                      [8:18 PM] Gradiant: looks like cedo's having fun
                      September 11, 2016
                      [6:36 PM] Gradiant: the game is now boring as fuck
                      [6:37 PM] Gradiant: i've done about all i can do in terms of arguments and backing them up
                      now it's just waiting for everybody else to do something. Xiz super inactive, cedo posting like he doesn't give a shit, and yoshi nonexistant ����
                      September 12, 2016
                      [6:48 PM] Gradiant: actually hoping yoshi stays inactive, only have to worry about xiz showing up and voting for me to kitb or he'll be busy with class still and not be here for eod
                      [7:59 PM] Gradiant: really hope that if town wins, xiz doesn't get mvp
                      [8:00 PM] Gradiant: terrible plays
                      [8:00 PM] thesunfan: what xiz did is really shitty
                      [8:00 PM] thesunfan: imo
                      [8:00 PM] thesunfan: It makes me kind of mad
                      [8:04 PM] thesunfan: random.org favors you
                      [8:06 PM] Gradiant: lmfao
                      [8:06 PM] Gradiant: so yoshi can't save himself, so I'm killing yoshi
                      [8:07 PM] thesunfan: can I interpret this as you sending in your nightkill? this may not be changed once sent
                      [8:07 PM] Gradiant: yoshi only able to protect xiz or me, so yeah yoshi is my nightkill
                      [8:08 PM] thesunfan: alright, well played jake
                      [8:08 PM] Gradiant: thanks
                      [8:08 PM] thesunfan: you deserve the win
                      [8:08 PM] thesunfan: not the best game anyone has ever played
                      [8:08 PM] thesunfan: but you played the best out of anyone
                      [8:08 PM] thesunfan: gg
                      [8:08 PM] Gradiant: it would've been better if dbp didn't die from kitb but what can you do
                      [8:08 PM] Gradiant: and if i didn't have to kill zenith
                      [8:09 PM] Gradiant: sorry zenith
                      Last edited by Gradiant; 09-12-2016, 09:34 PM.

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

                        EDIT: Chat log fixed, whole thing's there now
                        Last edited by Gradiant; 09-12-2016, 09:35 PM.

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

                          I think you're missing the first third or so?


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

                            discord only lets you copy the messages it has in view at one time, and it forgets about things that scroll offscreen

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

                              So yeah apologies for saying i random.org'd when I didnt. Didnt mean to piss peeps off.

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                I think you're missing the first third or so?
                                The first message is the first thing I see in the chat, unless you were talking pre-edit

                                Comment

                                Working...