TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #31
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

    Originally posted by roundbox
    people should check out reads of the dead post Night2, I don't think anybody looked back for historical data for stuff like this
    there we go.


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #32
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

      well I'm upset at myself that I ended up exploiting my own weakness in this game, my lack of confidence in lynching, and relied on the one town read I had to give me faith


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #33
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

        psst - take a look at the beautiful tokzic roleblocks


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #34
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

          Originally posted by YoshL
          psst - take a look at the beautiful tokzic roleblocks
          They're pretty ballin'


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #35
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

            Originally posted by roundbox
            people should check out reads of the dead post Night2, I don't think anybody looked back for historical data for stuff like this
            I was waiting for anybody to acknowledge that this post could potentially be correct:

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #36
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

              So everyone feelin' good?

              Because guess what, we gonna have ourselves a host voting thread in a momentooooo

              GET READY!!!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #37
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

                Originally posted by YoshL
                wolves should be ashamed lol almost didn't send in kills every night, and didn't roleblock until killing mellon
                aa kill is the only one i felt dumb about missing

                roundbox kill i had to send the kill because makillaz was afk so i couldn't roleblock, i was freaking out in wolfchat at the time

                mario kill didn't matter because we knew he wasn't mirror coat and other prs were dead

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

                  Shoutouts to "Did tokzic just out himself??" then dropping the point
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1303

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

                    GG EVERYONE !!! <3

                    There was definitely some bs that happened during the game but what game of TWG doesn't have a little bit? I had a lot of fun playing with you guys, I'm glad I subbed in ^^

                    Good job Tokz!! TBH I had a very strong feeling that you were a woof toward the middle of the game ;_; My big regret this game is not really exploring that option as much as I could have

                    Thanks for a great game everyone ^^
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

                      So I think MVP should go to Xiz

                      He's the one that really steered the crumbling ship and manage to take out some nasty wolves in the process.

                      And that save on that last phase, that was beautiful. But alas, it was not enough.

                      Got to give shoutouts though to mellonxcollie for pinging out Tokzic before dying. SHOUTOUTS TO YOU


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

                        I'm surprised how right I was this game, but

                        the lurker and redblaster directions op


                        Speaking of which...

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          Shoutouts to "Did tokzic just out himself??" then dropping the point
                          Nobody was listening to anything I said at that point :/
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

                            @Red blaster

                            dont threaten to quit because people are not understanding you correctly

                            it brings the rest of us down man

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

                              MVP Tokzic imo
                              Xiz def played well but Tokzic won this game for the wolves
                              yeah he didn't send in roleblocks but at risk of being results oriented it never came close to mattering
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

                                But I feel like Tokzic didn't really steer the game. He was just kind of... there.

                                I mean I get what you mean, but he was mostly just being there imo.

                                Oh well!!!


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...