TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #46
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    tokzic your wolf play was nearly identical to my recollection of your town play, that was great
    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
    Good job Tokz!! TBH I had a very strong feeling that you were a woof toward the middle of the game ;_; My big regret this game is not really exploring that option as much as I could have
    thanks guys, i felt pretty good about my earlygame and that caused me to coast a bit in the midgame which almost caused us to lose oops

    shoutouts to replacements you guys own!!!

    raeko i hope you play with us more

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • Arntonach
      Owlbears Rock!
      • Mar 2012
      • 2494

      #47
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

      God this game went downhill once I joined. Damnit blind.
      pack of hard stuffs

      pack of my stuffs

      Comment

      • MarioNintendo
        Expect delays.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Mar 2008
        • 4181

        #48
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

        was fun!
        Long live the arcade!

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #49
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

          Originally posted by Tokzic
          raeko i hope you play with us more
          agreed

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1303

            #50
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

            Thanks Charu!!

            Good game to you too, Makilaz! I think Tokz would have slipped before you did. You really pulled it out for your team

            I'll definitely be playing more now ^^ I forgot how much fun TWG is!
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #51
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
              Good game to you too, Makilaz! I think Tokz would have slipped before you did. You really pulled it out for your team
              i was banking on the assumption that RB and other high pressure targets would be way more likely to be lynched than me and it sorta worked

              RB if you tried harder you probably could've gotten me lynched but you kinda shot yourself in the foot

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #52
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

                Really sorry I replaced out. I hate it and wish I didn't have to. AA nailed me anyways, that was brutal btw aa, you pinned me.

                Also, no host allow me to join any future games. I should have the self control to not join, but just in case.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  Really sorry I replaced out. I hate it and wish I didn't have to. AA nailed me anyways, that was brutal btw aa, you pinned me.

                  Also, no host allow me to join any future games. I should have the self control to not join, but just in case.
                  =( ok
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    But I feel like Tokzic didn't really steer the game. He was just kind of... there.

                    I mean I get what you mean, but he was mostly just being there imo.

                    Oh well!!!
                    I don't think a wolf has to steer the game to be highly valuable; the wolf's goal is to stay alive, while steering the game is but one possible path to reach that goal

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

                      @town sorry I died!!

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        I don't think a wolf has to steer the game to be highly valuable; the wolf's goal is to stay alive, while steering the game is but one possible path to reach that goal
                        this really hits the nail on the head, in my opinion

                        if you're not being wolfread, don't change how you're playing the game, and both Tokzic and Makilaz were able to capitalize off of that this game
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          @town sorry I died!!
                          you bastard

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1303

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                            I don't think a wolf has to steer the game to be highly valuable; the wolf's goal is to stay alive, while steering the game is but one possible path to reach that goal
                            Agreed


                            We <3 you blind. hope everything is going well on your end
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              Really sorry I replaced out. I hate it and wish I didn't have to. AA nailed me anyways, that was brutal btw aa, you pinned me.

                              Also, no host allow me to join any future games. I should have the self control to not join, but just in case.
                              We like having you in these games, definitely come back when you're feeling up to it!


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • botchi246
                                Keepin it Real since '05
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 619

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Post Game Thread

                                We should have lynched drg from the get go, but nooooo after we lynched blind yall didnt even listen. Woukd have had two wolves real quick.


                                GG tokzic, i had no idea you were badguy.
                                GG Xiz, wellplayed, although i was convinced you or xel was a wolf.

                                Comment

                                Working...