TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #31
    Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

    Actually, funny thing is I had it in my mind that you were the town vigi, V.

    I was right, but then this all happened and it kind of made me flip your vigi to a wolf in my head, because of what danceguy said.

    It was believable in my eyes. Then round came and I was like "What the fuck... oh no... is it actually dance?"

    And then it was.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #32
      Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

      The satisfaction I feel from T-Force's death this game


      also ayyy mvp even better GET WRECKED T-FORCE
      Last edited by Funnygurl555; 12-27-2015, 10:40 AM.
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • T-Force
        Your world ends with you
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 4753

        #33
        Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

        Jeebus this is nuts. I don't feel as proud for having pinged out like 3 blues during the first night considering the sheer mass of them.
        That said, to FG: you know how you knew I was a wolf, but despite everything you say and even with evidence, no one listens to you? (like despite me being lynched, I only had 3 view in a majority of 6)

        NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL EVERY BLOODY TIME
        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #34
          Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

          Out of the 6 blues somehow only 1 died. 5 PRs vs 1 wolf was pretty hopeless

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #35
            Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

            hahahahahahahahaha

            yeah it's a lot funner to watch when you're the wolf huh

            i know i had fun watching no one listen to you in my wolf games aaaahhhh good times
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #36
              Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

              don't forget to send me your games

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #37
                Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

                someone send him JK9++ again

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

                  that was a good setup

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    I think if Dap hadn't have been killed he probably would've led town in later days, a lot of people had you town read at eod so that played a hand in my killing you. Also the way you dug into storn I had inclination to believe you were a blue so yeah.

                    Zenith was just too much of a ??? and was pushing for my lynch way too hard so he had to go.
                    ayy when I came home and reread that I died I was like "this was rb just getting rid of me because there is no way a competent killer would pick me here over someone else"





                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

                      I sent in stack the deck - there's some pretty sweet set ups there huh. I also sent an every man for himself mystery game should be fun

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

                        Fuck you Red blaster
                        Fuck you in your big dumb face :^(


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

                          I purposely did not ping out dance guy d1 just so he lived past d1 incase he was scum lol oops.

                          Also rip everyone killed me for my bootiful music

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

                            I panic killed you lol I originally chose danceguy and then I thought that was a bad idea

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

                              How was my soft at first? Like I was saying I've only been a blue like twice in 8 years lol

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

                                voting thread up


                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...