TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #16
    Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

    i hate them because even though i won i dont have much rioom to brag and rub it in someones face

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #17
      Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

      and just for reference, with red blaster jailkeepered there should have only been 1 kill that night.

      and with natural order resolution if i killed red blaster he shouldnt have killed someone

      had the night been processed correctly danceguy could still have won the game

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #18
        Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

        jailing red blaster was an astonishingly bad play from charu rofl

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #19
          Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

          I think if Dap hadn't have been killed he probably would've led town in later days, a lot of people had you town read at eod so that played a hand in my killing you. Also the way you dug into storn I had inclination to believe you were a blue so yeah.

          Zenith was just too much of a ??? and was pushing for my lynch way too hard so he had to go.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #20
            Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

            i totally got you to eat the bait and slip that you were sk hahaha

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #21
              Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

              i'mn just rubbing this in because i cant lord my win over danceguy here so i'm taking my meager victories where i can get them

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #22
                Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

                Next time I'll do you in first mister
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  and just for reference, with red blaster jailkeepered there should have only been 1 kill that night.

                  and with natural order resolution if i killed red blaster he shouldnt have killed someone

                  had the night been processed correctly danceguy could still have won the game
                  No, strongarm goes through roleblocks so Red Blaster's kill goes through still. Jailkeeper protection still takes effect though which stops your kill.
                  Last edited by AragakiAyase; 12-27-2015, 09:03 AM.

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

                    I'm fairly sure my only fuckup was Red Blaster dying when he shouldn't have

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

                      to be honest, I'm proud of my play in this game. I've had two other wolf games on these forums, and in both of them, I got roped in the very first day phase of the game; moreover, I'd been described as "extremely readable" or something like that. it was pretty true.

                      I played a wolf game on another site a good while ago, and my team got rolled in pretty similar fashion to this one, but I wasn't pinged out as wolfy by too many people. I played a town game here and then noticed that there were a fair number of similarities in my play in those 2 games. that gave me some confidence, like "hey, maybe I can actually kind of do this."

                      lying doesn't really come naturally to me. I think I've shown here, at least to myself, that I'm capable of improving my wolf game. it was arguably pretty awful a couple years ago; feeling like I would be a hindrance to any wolf team I would be a part of was by far my least favorite part of where I was at with TWG. after making a few tweaks to my game a while back to try to make myself less readable, along with finally having a few games under my belt, I think I'm at least close to the "passable" level that I was aiming for. feels good, man.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

                        I wanna give a shoutout to each person in this game but that'll come later, gotta get ready for christmas round 2 atm

                        thanks for hosting, AA! don't worry about the mishap at the end, it happens, and now you'll remember everything about that role forever

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          No, strongarm goes through roleblocks so Red Blaster's kill goes through still. Jailkeeper protection still takes effect though which stops your kill.
                          yeah but with natural order resolution i kill red blaster which means he doesnt get to kill, oh wait nevermind i feel ya

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

                            V GOAT

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              jailing red blaster was an astonishingly bad play from charu rofl
                              Nah, it was the one person who I knew had killing power, was anti-town, and I'd assume he also had a vest.

                              I thought protecting him there, with two wolves dead, would be the best play just because we would all still mass claim and not have a blood bath.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Post Game

                                Unless... there was something I was missing. I did send in the jailkeep for RB pretty early in the christmas night phase.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...