TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #31
    Re: TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

    8dddddddddd





    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #32
      Re: TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

      Fuck caps lock 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDD





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #33
        Re: TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

        So I asked a few of you, but I want to know everyone's thoughts on this; How was my change in meta? I know I lost quite a bit of town points for it but overall I think I did fine up until death and the fact I didn't do an involved reads list.





        Comment

        • lurker
          ur worst nitemare
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 1628

          #34
          Re: TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

          can everyone just assume everything i post is 100% trolling from now on
          i mean it's not like i'm going to join any forum games ever again but still
          Last edited by lurker; 08-30-2015, 09:46 AM.
          some feathery f**k

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #35
            Re: TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

            voodoo roundbox with the word fission


























            :')





            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #36
              Re: TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

              Originally posted by _zenith_
              voodoo roundbox with the word fission
              ʕ ͡•ᴥ ͡• ʔ(_̅_̅_̅fissure_̅_̲̅_̅_̅_̅()
              ʕ ͡•ᴥ ͡• ʔ(_̅_̅_̅fissure_̅_̲̅_̅_̅_̅()
              ʕ ͡•ᴥ ͡• ʔ(_̅_̅_̅fissure_̅_̲̅_̅_̅_̅()
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #37
                Re: TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

                two mod kills, nice

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  So I asked a few of you, but I want to know everyone's thoughts on this; How was my change in meta? I know I lost quite a bit of town points for it but overall I think I did fine up until death and the fact I didn't do an involved reads list.
                  changes in meta are weird

                  because you're acting different, and there's not much concrete stuff you can say to defend yourself, it's like, "weklp"


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    Why though like, the game was very winnable for you, I don't get why you just gave up
                    because I couldn't read anyone for shit

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

                      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                      It's hard to read people in this situation. Dap wasn't being looked at at all due to IRL circumstances and waiting on a replacement, psycho was pure inactive so everybody put her in the null pile and waited, and xel was similarly null for most. Since you kinda set aside all three wolves (maybe with the exception of xel) you trick yourself into trying to find scummy things from a pool that's not scum at all. Look at my read on tokzic: it was basically "well he's probably not scum but if it's not him then who the hell is it?"
                      yeah so what do you do in that situation? POE? I"m never ignoring inactives again they shall just be in the POE pile

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

                        i mean, unless it's irl issues, there are certain people who tend to be inactive in general for certain roles

                        COUGHdabackpa..


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          i mean, unless it's irl issues, there are certain people who tend to be inactive in general for certain roles

                          COUGHdabackpa..
                          that's why I didn't push him this time but it was a mistake

                          (also cute avi who is it)

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

                            some cat


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

                              Archived 1-6-2016 7:09 PM EST


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              Working...