TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #16
    Re: TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

    Lmao

    All I gotta say is dat triple kill





    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #17
      Re: TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

      I'd comment more if I were sober, but alas I am not.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #18
        Re: TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

        Even though I died d1 it was still fun to play with some ol' faces again :P

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #19
          Re: TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

          Originally posted by Xiz
          Even though I died d1 it was still fun to play with some ol' faces again :P
          my biggest mistake this game was lynching you. sorry again
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #20
            Re: TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

            Hehu

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #21
              Re: TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

              I wasn't playing UTR, I really couldn't afford to let myself get caught up in this game due to circumstances that arose after the game started

              everything I posted was real btw

              sorry to put Xel and psycho through that, but everything seemed to turn out fine for them anyway
              Last edited by DaBackpack; 08-29-2015, 10:38 PM.


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #22
                Re: TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

                Its ok mang shit happens hopefully things are ok

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

                  Probably should have waited for school to start and have a regular sleep schedule before signing up for a game. Probably could have tried solving a little more before I died
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

                    anime north: town seppuku

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

                      Lurker killed himself, which made(?) YoshL fakeclaim wolf, which discouraged me into throwing a baby tantrum and "sticking to my guns" for a policy lynch instead of actually hunting wolves. Game just became a whirlpool of apathy. Sorry for getting sucked in after saying I'd try hard.

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        I'm probably madder that Yoshl was town now
                        #salt4years


                        Originally posted by Yahagi
                        also, what sucks most about the wolfclaim is that there was literally 0 reaction from wolves to gague from it holy fuck

                        now that i look back, xel didn't so much as bat a fucking eyelid
                        dbp and psychoangel posted jack shit
                        I saw it and let it kinda sit because I was confused as hell, like I had no idea HOW to react, especially given I HAD JUST done that in the last game I was in myself.

                        Originally posted by Yahagi
                        also it may be #salt, but i don't think mafia gets an mvp for this game because none of them really played the game imo


                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        On an unrelated note, nothing the bird said was all that amazing BUT I think the general consensus was that the bird was very funny, which I agreed with.
                        Only two posts in that game are worth mentioning from the bird

                        and that's the one with zenith getting it without consent, and the long post one.

                        If I had to name my favorite it's the zenith one because that joke is so awful I almost didn't post it

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

                          Originally posted by Tokzic
                          Lurker killed himself, which made(?) YoshL fakeclaim wolf, which discouraged me into throwing a baby tantrum and "sticking to my guns" for a policy lynch instead of actually hunting wolves. Game just became a whirlpool of apathy. Sorry for getting sucked in after saying I'd try hard.
                          eh I stopped trying towards the end after your mislynch so it's not too big of a deal, but it was a bad game from pretty much every angle

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            eh I stopped trying towards the end after your mislynch so it's not too big of a deal, but it was a bad game from pretty much every angle
                            Why though like, the game was very winnable for you, I don't get why you just gave up

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

                              everyone deserves a ban for this game





                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CXL - Anime North 2016: POST-GAME

                                my waifu replaced me, replacing out is a 1 game ban right


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...