TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #871
    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

    let's all focus on that happening and everyone keep your votes on me that's definitely the best idea


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #872
      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #873
        Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

        I can't make it tn unfortunately , goin to the bar , Sunday I'll be there for sure and hopefully tomorrow as well

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #874
          Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

          Again anyone who got any new info plZ PM , not Skype, not sure if I'll be back on skype till tomorrow

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #875
            Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

            Everyone hard claim UR roles and role names in the thread,even if you already have just do it again

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • yo man im awesome
              soleil ardent
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 6514

              #876
              Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

              I'm VashtheStampede, human.

              Originally posted by choof
              you double dad loving dipshit
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #877
                Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                all_that_chaz, protector
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #878
                  Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                  Milla Maxwell, Host.

                  Oops not me =x
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #879
                    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                    Alright I'm having too much fun.

                    *Warps back to the Command Zone*
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #880
                      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                      Lmao stfu manti

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #881
                        Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                        I'm aperson and role is a researcher, although I amhad wrongly assumed I was only a delayed seer

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #882
                          Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                          Svaz, the revive king.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #883
                            Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                            And I do know that the neutrals plan is underway so they already did whatever they needed to do which is why they will win by N4 if not killed

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #884
                              Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                              fish, the destroyer of town~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~getfuckedyo


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #885
                                Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                                Out ur partner yoshl. Was it tokzic? I don't believe tokzics claim at all and his play has been wolfy as hell anyway, wolves live too if we don't find the neutral so Obv I'm gonna have to move my vote off you today and need all the info I can get

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...