TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #661
    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

    my main pocs have been blind, yoshl, and sunfan

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #662
      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

      Pocs? Anyway I have no read on sunfan, he messaged me a view days ago saying he was going to convince me he was a villager then didn't message again or anything. Then he tried to swing the lynch from emerald to an inactive after leading a lynch on an inactive day1, and then having no thread presence, it's just weird to me

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #663
        Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

        point of contacts, my b

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #664
          Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

          someone explain the cheesecake meme to me because yoshl is just saying "red blaster" and that means nothing to me because my last two games were on mafiascum

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #665
            Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

            No, I'm the Red Barron.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #666
              Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

              okay so jrodd mentioned that he convinced the following:
              red blaster, who's dead
              blind, who won't answer me on skype for some reason ????
              jteh, who voted for yoshl for the dumbest fucking reason ever
              and planted the idea that yoshl is wuff into a mason bros head

              can we get some elaborations in the thread from other people as to their stance on yoshl. inactives can actually stay inactive for this, your opinions this far into the game are actually pretty fuckin useless.

              I am seriously conflicted with what to do about yoshl. unvote

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #667
                Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                No, I'm the Red Barron.
                cheesecake not cheesesteak, nerd

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #668
                  Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                  I'd like to hear from the living as well but I think ur conflicting with me and yoman is prolly too butthurt to ever agree with me so everyone else weigh in...

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #669
                    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                    to be fair you were being a huge shitlord, soz

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #670
                      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                      I don't disagree, oh well, mondays AM I RIGHT?????

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #671
                        Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                        I've been noticing Tokzic has been mostly dead weight so far. He just received a ping from me and has 24 hours to communicate in a meanful fashion or he will be replaced.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #672
                          Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                          man just do what I do
                          be a shitlord 24/7

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #673
                            Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                            wait

                            what's that

                            on the horizon

                            omg it's a tokzic post

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • Tokzic
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 6878

                              #674
                              Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                              Hi. I slept like shit while I was out of the house so I guess I needed a day to get my head straight. I'm thinking pretty clearly right now, so time to review what the fuck is going on in this game. I haven't talked to anyone OOT, so what follows is my interpretation of the thread. Hope you guys can use my objective viewpoint and/or correct my dumb misunderstandings.

                              Right off the bat, I feel uneasy about our position. I feel like there's a red wrinkle in the story everybody's following but I don't know where it's coming from. But votes scream it loud. I think everyone needs to take a hard look at their lock clears.

                              Multiple nightkills, looks like there's a Serial Killer in this game. I asked Manti if we'd be notified if there was a successful guarding and he said that there wouldn't be. I feel like this is REALLY FUCKING IMPORTANT to keep in mind. We can't treat night attacked folk as lock clear.

                              MrPopadopalis25 - Killed by Emerald. No read at all. Died before he could discuss too much of anything.
                              Jtehanonymous - Mostly just uses the thread to organize talking on Skype. Leaning red, I don't like his votes on Raeko and YoshL. Talked about the revived people being an "undead army". This possibility fucking terrfies me and I'm surprised it didn't get talked about more. Are the revived players third faction now?
                              Xelnya - Mostly posts gifs. No read.
                              Yo Man Im Awesome - No read.
                              Red Blaster - Died in the middle of the day? Was some kind of "sacrifice" to bring J-rodd back? Ok??????
                              Arntonach - Killed by Plop. No read.
                              thesunfan - Is clearly prioritizing OOT discussion to in-thread discussion. Looks pretty damn red to me tbh but maybe a talk will help me see clearer.
                              PsychoAngel### - Dead mason. RIP.
                              Blindreaper1179 - Town zombifier. Now he flipped green, so I guess he's human as fuck. I don't know what to make of how this works in relationship to Jteh's theory. Is the third faction player one that can turn the revived players to his side? Is Jteh's theory just wrong? Mystery games are hard.
                              Tokzic - Hi.
                              mellonxcollie - Got lynched. She didn't exactly say much, but my gut says she wasn't a wolf.
                              Choof - I said in a previous post that being attacked by wolves made him 100% human to me until I saw any reason to believe otherwise. Well, I'm starting to see some reasons to think otherwise. If the attack D1 was actually SK, he was potentially a wolf. If the revived people are Undead faction as per Jteh, then that's not good either. His voting patterns worry me. I want to believe he's human, or that he was, but there's a lot of doubt in my mind now.
                              Emerald0000 - Lynched because he killed MrPlop. The one night phase after he died, there was only one kill. Looks like the most likely SK from where I'm sitting.
                              TPS222 - Mason. I don't know how likely J-rodd's red mason theory is, but if there is one, I think TPS is it.
                              J-rodd 123 - Looked human as fuck, but was revived. Is he Undead? His opinions are pretty wacky lately, I need to hear them at length I think before I get a better idea.
                              YoshL - Mason. Looks human as fuck.

                              I probably have to do a bunch of OOT catching up too, I'll PM the people I want to hear from most. Feel free to send me one if you want to pick my brain.

                              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #675
                                Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                                appreciate the update tokzic but uh... a lot of your reads are terribly misinformed

                                like this, for example:
                                Originally posted by Tokzic
                                Multiple nightkills, looks like there's a Serial Killer in this game. I asked Manti if we'd be notified if there was a successful guarding and he said that there wouldn't be. I feel like this is REALLY FUCKING IMPORTANT to keep in mind. We can't treat night attacked folk as lock clear.
                                the night with multiple kills was confirmed that two vigis fired (plop killed antro, emerald killed plop), psycho was very likely wolved. if there was a third faction, it died on n1.


                                Are the revived players third faction now?
                                No, j-rodd can confirm this as well.

                                Comment

                                Working...