yoshl can be a wolf the world in which he is a wolf requires many many variables and "f/thens though
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
lock clear list:
yoshl
blind
myself (no shit)
tps
red blaster
sunfan
not lock clear:
literally everyone else
ur literally retarded, yoshl is a wolf and ur getting played. he's the wolf in the 3 way masonry and it's completely obvious if you just look at the facts of all the roles and info given
not wasting anymore of my time until 2 more phases, we're lynching emerald today and yoshl next phase. I have no need to post anymore, im now certain of those two
If you're trying to imply choof is useless you might possibly be the worst TWG player excluding myself I have ever played with
All he's doing is being the loudest player because he was confirmed. I do that virtually every game and get shit on for it..but apparently choof's the obvious mvp when he does it.
Originally posted by thesunfan
if he's going to die anyways then we essentially lose a lynch because he's on a timer like I said earlier. We're better off killing someone that isn't going to die in a few days.
I'm actually not on a timer at all. I haven't told Svaz anything so from what I understand my role isn't active.
Originally posted by blindreper1179
Red is a waste simply because he's confirmed...?
I know right?
Also lol at choof pointing out that my "Svaz leans" are dead. I never even talked to Raeko, which I why I voted her. She ignored my pm's and Skype messages while replying to others..you'd know this if you weren't too busy playing stepmania.
Finally why do people play an ootc game and get mad at a lack of content in the thread? It's clearly your fault if you're out of the loop.
Originally posted by hi19hi19
edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
Originally posted by choof
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Comment