TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG Link
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2014
    • 0

    #2596
    Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

    I'm not a blue either, so that leaves Villager and Yoshi.

    Megaman, how do we plan the lynch if they don't show up? Because I would still rather have Yoshi most lynched. But I figure your plan requires him to actually claim whether he's blue.

    Comment

    • TWG Little Mac
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2014
      • 0

      #2597
      Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

      If we have no shows, or even if they fly in here at the last minute we're precluding any discussion right now, so this isn't good.

      We need to at least be generating ideas in the event that no one else comes in here and starts crying blue.

      Comment

      • TWG Pit
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2014
        • 1

        #2598
        Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

        hey guys i have to sleep early tonight so i probs won't be around for EOD

        or i might and would be exercising bad judgment

        gosh darn pop in the thread people...

        i mean what do we do if they don't pop in? kill off little mac, link, or dedede? because i don't like the looks of that lynch pool

        or do we do what we were doing before this plan?

        Comment

        • TWG Little Mac
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2014
          • 0

          #2599
          Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

          We can get a head start by voting now based on previous days as usual and adjusting as we discuss instead of some crazed frenzy at EoD.

          I'm looking to the last vote we just had where people could have possibly just camped on someone. last night we had that no lynch situation, so a wolf may have decided to chill on a townie and net an easy kill assuming we didn't get it together in 3-4 minutes.

          Yoshi right now.

          Comment

          • TWG Pit
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2014
            • 1

            #2600
            Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

            5 roles, right?

            so 2 oracles (assuming i'm an oracle, which I am), a cop, a gunsmith, and then a medic?

            could there be a bomb?

            Comment

            • TWG Little Mac
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2014
              • 0

              #2601
              Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

              I think there has to be some sort of give and take. I'd speculate that having 2 oracles means have 0 of another role.

              Comment

              • TWG Pit
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2014
                • 1

                #2602
                Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                ah, ok.

                i'm thinking of voting for Yoshi because he's left when he was in danger multiple times. he probably isn't blue

                Comment

                • TWG Pit
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2014
                  • 1

                  #2603
                  Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                  i'd vote but it's 4 to insta idk if i'll be around for eod and I don't want to give wolves that opportunity if Yoshi's town

                  Comment

                  • TWG Link
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2014
                    • 0

                    #2604
                    Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                    I'm going to add a vote onto Yoshi too then.

                    Pit, I think you should at least safety on someone just in case we don't Insta, so you don't get a phantom.

                    Comment

                    • TWG Pit
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2014
                      • 1

                      #2605
                      Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                      pit


                      Actually, because Villager and Yoshi are most likely not wolf partners, there should be at least one wolf between Link, Little Mac, and King Dedede (if we want to assume Mega Man is town, which is highly unlikely)

                      That isn't a bad lynch pool necessarily.

                      The odds of hitting a wolf still aren't the highest though

                      Comment

                      • TWG Pit
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2014
                        • 1

                        #2606
                        Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                        highly likely oop

                        Comment

                        • TWG Pit
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2014
                          • 1

                          #2607
                          Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                          Considering the night kill of Greninja I actually wouldn't be surprised if one of you three were a wolf.

                          You should have been paying attention to the thread to make that kind of a kill.

                          hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

                          Comment

                          • TWG Pit
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2014
                            • 1

                            #2608
                            Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                            Actually, in addition to being an oracle, Greninja wanted Link killed.

                            Link #yolo
                            sorry bud

                            Comment

                            • TWG King Dedede
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2014
                              • 1

                              #2609
                              Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                              Originally posted by TWG Pit
                              Actually, in addition to being an oracle, Greninja wanted Link killed.

                              Link #yolo
                              sorry bud
                              SO SURFACE LEVEL PLEASE BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF #THEHARSHTRUTH caps

                              Comment

                              • TWG King Dedede
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2014
                                • 1

                                #2610
                                Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                                I'M NOT TOO CONFIDENT ABOUT FINDING AN AUTOWIN POSITION HERE, BUT I THINK THERE'S A REALLY GOOD CHANCE OF SOLVING THIS GAME AFTER THIS LYNCH.

                                BE SCARED, WOLVES. caps

                                Comment

                                Working...