TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG Link
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2014
    • 0

    #2536
    Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

    Originally posted by TWG Pit
    but can you counterclaim in a game where you don't know how much of a certain role there is

    that's kinda why his claim troubles me, but I mean meeehhhh


    WOAH THERE'S MORE POSTS ALRIGHT I'M GETTING TO IT
    This part of Pit's post in response to Megaman makes me trust his claim. It's a legitimate concern and I think it would take a lot of planning to come up with an idea of faking it.

    Comment

    • TWG Mega Man
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2014
      • 5

      #2537
      Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

      KitB between Villager and Yoshi?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

      Comment

      • TWG Link
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2014
        • 0

        #2538
        Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

        Yeah, I agree with Little Mac's sentiments as well. It's too convoluted for Greninja to have false claimed Oracle, in my opinion. I think Pit and Greninja might actually both be legitimate.

        Comment

        • TWG Pit
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2014
          • 1

          #2539
          Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

          Originally posted by TWG Mega Man
          KitB between Villager and Yoshi?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
          living life on the edge

          let's do itttt

          in all seriousness though I could switch to Yoshi if that's where more of you want to place your votes, but I'd still like to see Villager's flip this phase

          I don't think Link's gonna die this phase Mega Man, so if you had to pick between the two, which one would you want to off?

          Comment

          • TWG Mega Man
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2014
            • 5

            #2540
            Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

            I believe Greninja's claim for many reasons:

            1) I believe Marth was human.
            2) I believe Greninja's approach upon coming into the thread of "I'm going to go super gung-ho at this and play hard" is very human.
            3) Link has been out of my green reads and in my null pile for some time now, and he looks pretty damn suspicious upon reinspection.

            Given that I believe Greninja and disbelieve Pit, I would prefer a Pit lynch to a Villager or Yoshi lynch.

            Anybody else?

            Comment

            • TWG Pit
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2014
              • 1

              #2541
              Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

              ninja'd

              ok

              Comment

              • TWG Pit
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2014
                • 1

                #2542
                Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                im a little hurt not rly and it's understandable that you don't believe me

                but I don't feel like I should die this phase either

                Comment

                • TWG Little Mac
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2014
                  • 0

                  #2543
                  Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                  I am inclined to believe both of the claims presently, Mega Man.

                  Both of them are out of left field and weren't warranted.

                  Comment

                  • TWG King Dedede
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2014
                    • 1

                    #2544
                    Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                    WOULDN'T GO FOR PIT THIS PHASE, NO. DON'T THINK A WOLF WOULD ASK TO BE SCRUTINIZED BY CLAIMING AN ALREADY-CLAIMED ROLE LIKE THAT. caps

                    Comment

                    • TWG King Dedede
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2014
                      • 1

                      #2545
                      Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                      BUT I WOULD OPT FOR PIT OVER LINK, I THINK? IF THOSE WERE MY ONLY TWO OPTIONS. caps

                      Comment

                      • TWG Link
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2014
                        • 0

                        #2546
                        Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                        I wouldn't support a Pit lynch at all at this point. Little Mac puts my reasoning in simplest terms.

                        Comment

                        • TWG Link
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2014
                          • 0

                          #2547
                          Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                          what dedede why would you opt for pit over me

                          Comment

                          • TWG King Dedede
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2014
                            • 1

                            #2548
                            Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                            BECAUSE I HAD BEEN READING YOU AS TOWN FOR REASONS I CAN PUT A FINGER ON. I HAD PIT AS TOWN TOO, BUT IT'S FOR REASONS I CAN BARELY PUT WORDS TO. KIND OF DISREGARDING THE CLAIMS HERE FOR THE REASON I STATED EARLIER. 2 CLAIMS MIGHT AS WELL BE NO CLAIMS. caps

                            Comment

                            • TWG Mega Man
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2014
                              • 5

                              #2549
                              Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                              Originally posted by TWG Little Mac
                              I am inclined to believe both of the claims presently, Mega Man.

                              Both of them are out of left field and weren't warranted.
                              No. Pit's claim was not out of left field at all and is completely warranted if he is red.

                              Pit's claim was after 2 things happened:

                              1) There was a KitB with Villager, Link, and Yoshi, who are the least towny reads in the pool. There is a very high chance given voting patterns that one of them is a wolf.
                              2) There was an Oracle claim.

                              I said wolves are in dire straits right now. If you think that a fakeclaim on Oracle right now is unwarranted for wolves, you're very wrong.

                              Consider how dire the wolves situation is:

                              - If indeed the situation is as simple as it appears to be, there is 1 of each listed role in the game. All the evidence so far supports this theory. One of the two cops was fakeclaiming.
                              - If this is true, wolves probably have additional evidence that this is the truth, in that there is probably 1 Godfather and 1 Roleblocker.
                              - If Occam's Razor applies here, there is 1 Bomb in the pool.

                              Remember how I said before that our situation is FUCKING AWESOME?

                              There's 2 wolves left. There's probably one Oracle, one Bomb, and one Guardian left.

                              If that is indeed the case, that is enough confirmed humans to win the game. We just have to force a 3/2 day and if wolves have not fakeclaimed, we win.

                              And that's assuming the wolves don't trip over the Bomb first and make things even more hopeless for themselves.

                              Very. Fucking. Dire. Straits. I don't think they stand a chance in hell without roleclaiming.

                              I absolutely believe one of the two claims is fake, and I think that it isn't Greninja.

                              Comment

                              • TWG Mega Man
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2014
                                • 5

                                #2550
                                Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                                Yes there could be 2 Oracles. I don't think it's impossible.

                                The real question here is, is that what's likely going on?

                                And it isn't.

                                If I'm wrong about Pit, Greninja looks way scummier and conveniently has 1.1 phantoms on him, so if we leave him to the very end we'll win.

                                Comment

                                Working...