TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWG Little Mac
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2014
    • 0

    #2506
    Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

    Pit wasn't in ANY relative danger at all. Not even a vote on the board and Pit hasn't voted. Even if you perceived you're not trusted, you have no marks against you currently.

    I somehow believe this. But this leads me to believe that greninja is lying about which PR they are or they are lying about having a role altogether.

    I can't see two oracles in the same game. Can anyone else justify a balanced game with two oracles?

    Comment

    • TWG Little Mac
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2014
      • 0

      #2507
      Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

      If you ninja me one more time oh my.

      Comment

      • TWG King Dedede
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2014
        • 1

        #2508
        Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

        REGARDING BALANCE: YES I THINK TWO ORACLES COULD BE POSSIBLE. [2 ORACLES 0 BOMBS] AND [1 ORACLE 1 BOMB] ARE PRETTY SAME-Y TO ME, SO I FIGURE IF YOU CAN ROLL ONE THEN YOU CAN ROLL THE OTHER.

        THE SETUP IS REALLY OPEN-ENDED. I GET DOUBTING THERE BEING A DUPLICATE, BUT I SEE IT AS A POSSIBILITY. caps

        Comment

        • TWG Mega Man
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2014
          • 5

          #2509
          Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

          Originally posted by TWG King Dedede
          AT THIS POINT I FEEL LIKE YOU JUST SET THE CLAIMS ASIDE AND TRY TO READ EVERYONE. REALLY DON'T FEEL GOOD ABOUT LYNCHING INTO THE BLUE CLAIMS.
          This is actually perfect because regardless of who's telling the truth, we're getting a great situation out of it.

          We can now leave Greninja and Pit alive. This is easily the best course of action because wolves cannot kill one without a) giving us a full cardflip, and b) giving away that the other is lying. Both of them are heavily active and we have plenty of dirt to weigh their words with.

          It is distantly possible that Xiz has a different idea of what balance is than me, and they're both telling the truth. This is great for us too! The Guardian hasn't died yet, so if one exists in the game (I think it does), he can now safely ignore two people and guard from a tinier pool, i.e. has a higher chance of success!

          In addition, the wolves are also forced to wolf from a smaller pool, which (likely) contains a Bomb!

          Even if we don't get to use our cardflips conventionally, we're still getting a lot of utility out of this.

          Comment

          • TWG Mega Man
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2014
            • 5

            #2510
            Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

            Originally posted by TWG King Dedede
            REGARDING BALANCE: YES I THINK TWO ORACLES COULD BE POSSIBLE. [2 ORACLES 0 BOMBS] AND [1 ORACLE 1 BOMB] ARE PRETTY SAME-Y TO ME, SO I FIGURE IF YOU CAN ROLL ONE THEN YOU CAN ROLL THE OTHER.
            2 Oracles is nowhere near as good as 1 Oracle 1 Bomb.

            Automatic -1 wolf (who may not even be on the radar), versus one cardflip which risks giving away blues? You serious?

            No contest, Bomb has way more utility than Oracle.

            Comment

            • TWG Pit
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2014
              • 1

              #2511
              Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

              sweet so villager or Yoshi at this point they can't be wolves together so the flip of one might be helpful to read the other ????

              villager

              Comment

              • TWG Link
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2014
                • 0

                #2512
                Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                best plot twist

                Comment

                • TWG King Dedede
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2014
                  • 1

                  #2513
                  Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                  DEDEDE IS GOOD WITH THAT.

                  1 HOUR LEFT YALL. I'M NOT VOTING LINK, AND I DON'T THINK I'M VOTING YOSHI EITHER UNLESS COP #2 COMES OUT WITH A WOLF PEEK. COP #2 PLZ SAVE US FROM OUR SINS


                  P-EDIT: YEAH, I AGREE MEGA MAN, BOMB > ORACLE. WHICH FURTHER CONFOUNDS THE BALANCE SPECULATION TO ME. caps

                  Comment

                  • TWG Link
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2014
                    • 0

                    #2514
                    Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                    Pit, why Villager over Yoshi?

                    Comment

                    • TWG Mega Man
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2014
                      • 5

                      #2515
                      Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                      Originally posted by TWG Pit
                      I mean why would I do this as a wolf? It's incredibly risky, I'm not exactly being read as town by everyone right now so there is a high likelihood that I would die, and I'd leave my last wolf partner behind
                      If your partner's on the lynch table?

                      If your partner's on the lynch table, and you've noticed that multiple town already suspect you (they do), then wolves are in dire straits, and fakeclaiming Oracle is definitely something that I can see you doing as a red in this situation.

                      Especially when you break the KitB by voting for the player that my gut won't stop believing is green.

                      Comment

                      • TWG Link
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2014
                        • 0

                        #2516
                        Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                        say where is greninja wasnt he on my case for like 2 pages before

                        Comment

                        • TWG Mega Man
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2014
                          • 5

                          #2517
                          Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                          Bomb, you probably know this already, but just in case you want to be cool like these Oracles, DON'T CLAIM.

                          Comment

                          • TWG Mega Man
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2014
                            • 5

                            #2518
                            Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                            I don't even care if you get put on the lynch table.

                            No matter what, Bomb, don't claim.

                            Comment

                            • TWG Link
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2014
                              • 0

                              #2519
                              Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                              Megaman, the only two people who have been on the lynch table from the looks of it were Yoshi and me. Pit has been against Yoshi for this entire game. I can't tell from your perspective, but Pit and I have had a rocky relationship with respect to each other in terms of suspicion and nonsuspicion (probably because we're close friends and know how we play), if that means anything to you. I know I'm human, so I think the claim is potentially legitimate.

                              Pit, why did you delay your claim for so long?

                              Comment

                              • TWG Pit
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2014
                                • 1

                                #2520
                                Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

                                Originally posted by TWG Mega Man
                                If your partner's on the lynch table?

                                If your partner's on the lynch table, and you've noticed that multiple town already suspect you (they do), then wolves are in dire straits, and fakeclaiming Oracle is definitely something that I can see you doing as a red in this situation.

                                Especially when you break the KitB by voting for the player that my gut won't stop believing is green.
                                But this would also mean that if Greninja were telling the truth then you guys might start turning your attention toward me, or you could just resume taking down my partner again
                                but that does buy up a phase. hmm...

                                so if I couldn't think of this then do you think this is the reason that i'm doing it?

                                hahahahaha probably not


                                Originally posted by TWG Link
                                Pit, why Villager over Yoshi?
                                Yoshi's not here and I dunno I just feel weird with killing him off

                                I mean I'm okay with both of them, but I'd feel better killing someone who's been around more for at least this phase.

                                Comment

                                Working...