TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #31
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    V is
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #32
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      Is this related to why Charu is the Day-1-lynch all the time? Our standards are too high?
      No he's a day one lynch typically because one or two people always find him suspicious and wolves have no problem with nudging that notion

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #33
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Think it's about his mixed results on defending and/or clearing himself. I don't think charu ever really gets villager clears

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #34
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          V is
          Fact. but you still gonna lean on me heavy for my pokes this game regardless of whether or not I know what I'm talking about or my thoughts are sane

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #35
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            I was moreso making a joke than anything else.

            Gradient clears him all the time and probably knows how to read Charu better than anyone else. That being said, that's only 1 person.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #36
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Yeah I feel ya how you feeling about backpank opening does he usually go image macros in his play?

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #37
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                mrpopadopalis

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  i'm making u do something? i think i'm just letting you know i'm watching you, fool

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    games hasn't even started yet i think?
                    Implying once game starts Manti
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Yeah I feel ya how you feeling about backpank opening does he usually go image macros in his play?
                      not really a signature move or anything but I don't think it particularly matters one way or another
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        idk I reconsidered for a moment after I posted that but looking back on his thing about his "army" I think he's just making a joke about whatever race he's representing? Idk I haven't watched NGNL yet.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          him saying he has his eye on plop felt a bit weird though.

                          Then again plop has been straight dunking one town as of late.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            how many neutral statements can I make?
                            tune in at 10
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              him saying he has his eye on plop felt a bit weird though.

                              Then again plop has been straight dunking one town as of late.
                              I suck at spelling

                              tl;dr plop's ok at wolf
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Viccica
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 702

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                I thought V was always the day 1 lynch anyway? He's just trying to make himself survive.


                                Also I totally had a dream that I was reading a huge theorycraft post by V about this game and I was already annoyed.

                                I've been back for a day. Ffs.
                                Dear sirs,
                                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                                Sincerely,

                                Your Client
                                Eco Friendly
                                ♥~Chu

                                Comment

                                Working...