TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James May
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2012
    • 3817

    #1891
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    Town should've 100% lost btw
    we got lucky with the wolves missing Manti's soft
    (go read the first couple of pages again; he softed pretty hard early on)
    Hey, I was the first one to call out on DBP's claim ;_;
    bananas


    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1892
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      He posted in the signup thread he's post that gif if he was wolf traitor and wanted to be recruited.
      Was it this post?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #1893
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        we narrowed down the traitor pretty easily to manti/charu with an outside of fiction, I think dbp might've thought it was fic after day 1, but then charu just kept playing exactly how a traitor would've played and no day chat between us cost us during that phase

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1894
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          fuck you j-rodd
          I started to get a headache from you
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #1895
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            Fuck this game, you can all blow me.

            And wait for postgame.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #1896
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Archived 9-25-14 1:47 PM EST
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              Working...