TWG CXVII: General Hospital Post-Game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charles Claythorne
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2013
    • 138

    #16
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital Post-Game

    funnygurl555 more like funnywulf666

    Also, sunfan, stop being modest, your play was fantastic and had little to do with luck. What makes a good Human isn't how many mistakes you make but how you rectify them and use the new information to find the Wolves. As long as you that in time, you're doing well as a Human. You could have done better, sure, but that goes for everyone. You nailed the last three Wolves when it was most important and you definitely deserve MVP for that.

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #17
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital Post-Game

      sunfan sucks
















      nah man gg
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #18
        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital Post-Game

        also watching charles get lynched, while pretty sad because i liked having him around, was like the funniest thing i've seen happen all game
        lmao power of love that was great
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #19
          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital Post-Game

          I think charu's lynch was the funniest

          and also the most awful thing ever

          Comment

          • Charles Claythorne
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2013
            • 138

            #20
            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital Post-Game

            LiGHTS IN THE SKY ARE A MESSAGE OF LOVE.

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #21
              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital Post-Game

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #22
                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital Post-Game

                You know, I think it'd be weird if someone here didn't know that xel.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital Post-Game

                  Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                  What makes a good Human isn't how many mistakes you make but how you rectify them and use the new information to find the Wolves. As long as you that in time, you're doing well as a Human.

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital Post-Game

                    there are no style points for winning by a larger margin. a team either wins or loses a game. there is nothing else.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital Post-Game

                      sooooo next game host signups?

                      Comment

                      • ___________
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 585

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital Post-Game

                        Definitely sunfan as MVP for uncovering evidence against Manti. Would've lost the game without that~

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital Post-Game

                          already sent that i'm going to host hyrule if possible, so idk if he's waiting on more submissions or what


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital Post-Game

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            You know, I think it'd be weird if someone here didn't know that xel.
                            You missed the joke. How is someone so lame as to miss this joke.

                            This is dumber than charu lynch

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital Post-Game

                              btw hats off to xelnya and sunfan for securing a human victory in final 3. rarely see that in our games here. props to blind for the effort throughout the game. gg everyone, fun times fun times

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital Post-Game

                                I'm glad funny/my bussing of blind bought him a phase, but I don't really have too much to say about this game.

                                I got sick whatever day thursday was, and had to spend friday dealing with IRL reprocussions, Which sapped a lot of time from me. I think that inactivity is what led sunfan to start investigating me and ultimatley led to my demise on d3.

                                I know this game went to Final 3, but it really didn't feel that close after funny got lynched. I wanted to have blind pose as the "fake" blue, but funny came out to Fic before we could really talk. It worked out, and we got the blues, but I think it hurt us late game. Funny has that final 3/ late game wolf experience and blind doesn't.

                                What annoyed me most was sunfan's meta read on me was 100% wrong (I didn't tell funnygurl to go to Ficion, she just did of her own accord). But I was a wolf anyway, so it didn't matter.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...