TWG CXVII: General Hospital Post-Game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #31
    Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital Post-Game

    It's always funny how that works out if you think about it.

    Feels like majority of the time a player accuses someone for a reason that's entirely wrong, but their accusations are right.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #32
      Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital Post-Game

      Archived 7-8-2014 10:09 AM EST
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      Working...