TWG XCIX Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dark_Chrysalis
    Something clever.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 740

    #16
    Re: TWG XCIX Postgame

    Honestly, in hindsight it was pretty obvious that roles got switched around, but at the time I never considered that Kevin switched roles around because I had confirmation both in PM and on Skype that I was Vanilla Human.

    And there I was, half a day later with 2 blatantly confirmed wolves (James for dying, Xiz because of what the logs revealed) trying to get me to contact them about killings. I'm just sitting here going why is this happening to me aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I couldn't just let Xiz get away with "coming out" as a wolf, so that's when I decided to release the logs. Even though they were insanely incriminating for me too. I just figured I would probably die while getting the 2nd wolf killed too. Blahhhhh


    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #17
      Re: TWG XCIX Postgame

      Originally posted by YMIA
      Tps222 - Vanilla Townie
      Screw you Manti lmao

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #18
        Re: TWG XCIX Postgame

        i win the game alive with one post and a misunderstanding of my role yessss

        fuckin suck it dark chrysalis

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #19
          Re: TWG XCIX Postgame

          actual role: V was the red baron

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #20
            Re: TWG XCIX Postgame

            best game ever.

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #21
              Re: TWG XCIX Postgame



              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #22
                Re: TWG XCIX Postgame

                Originally posted by Tps222
                Screw you Manti lmao
                ?_?
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #23
                  Re: TWG XCIX Postgame

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  ?_?

                  Originally posted by TWG Thread
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Tps222 View Post
                  Starting on a day phase again? Y'all a bunch of weirdo's.

                  I'm a vanilla townie again though.

                  Initial guess is Xiz, Kraut, Cedo.

                  Originally posted by Manti
                  I mean I know you like doing this, but the role is Vanilla Human!
                  Just having fun at your expense for giving me a little crap over the townie/human role term

                  James was a surprise, i'm glad I called Xiz, but if I hadn't been seer'd night one I would have kept pushing kraut. So good job fiction/blues.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #24
                    Re: TWG XCIX Postgame

                    Oh yeah haha.

                    For a while i was actually considering you a wolf early day 1 for that xd
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #25
                      Re: TWG XCIX Postgame

                      Archived 5-22-2014 11:56 AM EST
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      Working...