TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FoJaR
    The Worst
    • Nov 2005
    • 2816

    #31
    Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

    transcript

    vicc: hi o.o
    i'm in bed state your purpose

    fojar: you asked me too talk to you
    to

    vicc: whos this?

    fojar: fojar

    vicc: what is your color?
    i have pertinent information for you depending on your color, regardless of what you answer

    fojar: white

    vicc: very well then
    i cant help you
    have a good night

    fojar: Night!

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #32
      Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

      Originally posted by James May
      Also, I had a gut feeling that Manti was going to use charisma at one point. Manti knew that he was fucked when I outed the remaining team so he wanted them to insta me since he told Court to get charisma on night 1. and the revokes at the end, I have to hand it to you manti. brilliant plan, remaining clueless to when I had seen right through your facade made me laugh. and thus you played the coward's hand on instaing me instead of trying to counter any of my claims. Silly Manti. Oh well, well played.
      Not really fucked, we knew we had insta if we needed it, I didn't need to counter your claims. Our whole goal from that point in the game was to survive night phases, and repopulate.

      We killed you because you were being obnoxious and were a barron.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Netjet!
        Sic itur ad astra
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2008
        • 4701

        #33
        Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

        "obnoxious"
        RIP Steve Van Ness <3

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #34
          Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

          Originally posted by Netjet!
          "FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE"
          Nice lol.

          Big ups to Courtney, YoshL, and Zoshi for taking control of the game for their respective teams. Also like what I saw outta Netjet!, James, Sage, and pokela. I hope to see all of you stuck around! To twg vets and all other pals: you already know doe.

          I agree with V on c9 or something similar next game. I think faction games are far better than candy land tho

          Comment

          • Zoshi
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2013
            • 144

            #35
            Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

            Faction games are the best!

            And Charles, I never lie in night 1 alliances!

            Comment

            • James May
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2012
              • 3817

              #36
              Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              We killed you because you were being obnoxious
              I laughed at this. I don't think you know about my gamestyle then :3
              bananas


              Comment

              • Vote For Courtney!
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2013
                • 63

                #37
                Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

                Originally posted by James May
                Also kraut, I was targetted without any reason lmao. I mean lol the votes that manti and courtney made clearly showed that Courtney had charisma & that they were on the same team. Pokelda's reaction to my nonchalant postings made it clear that he was in green. Alas, it was sad that trav wasn't active at all...dammit trav :c

                Also, I had a gut feeling that Manti was going to use charisma at one point. Manti knew that he was fucked when I outed the remaining team so he wanted them to insta me since he told Court to get charisma on night 1. and the revokes at the end, I have to hand it to you manti. brilliant plan, remaining clueless to when I had seen right through your facade made me laugh. and thus you played the coward's hand on instaing me instead of trying to counter any of my claims. Silly Manti. Oh well, well played.
                Just a little correction. I actually didn't strategize with Mabti until like Night 2. Getting the charisma squares was entirely my own strategy. I had planed on using Sage, the only confirmed ue, as my wing-man, but someone shamelessly killed him. :V

                I very much was the mafia boss in the operations. I came up with most of the plans while staying in my nice little cozy office while letting my big bois do all the dirty work. Although sometimes I got my own hands dirty, as in voting for James, but that was a strategy in and of itself due to a convienant alliance I literally just made with the green team that day, who wanted James gone ASAP. We originally targeted Zoshi that day because we concluded that Zoshi was a deity.
                "A letter from Greece is quite the number in Rome."

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #38
                  Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

                  Courtney deserves MVP. Her charisma won us the game.

                  That being said however, I'd argue the board differentiates between "Target and "Self". This should indicate you can't use any of the target squares on yourself. Since all the charisma squares are labeled "Target", you shouldn't be able to increase your own vote power.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #39
                    Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

                    that was one thing i was a bit confused at, but after first night when paint target on myself worked, i just went along with it


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • James May
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 3817

                      #40
                      Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

                      Originally posted by Vote For Courtney!
                      Just a little correction. I actually didn't strategize with Mabti until like Night 2. Getting the charisma squares was entirely my own strategy. I had planed on using Sage, the only confirmed ue, as my wing-man, but someone shamelessly killed him. :V
                      Could that be because he blurted his colour & role out to the public lol.

                      Also, yes. Courtney MVP. and its a he manti, not a she lol.
                      bananas


                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #41
                        Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

                        Courtney is a girl name...

                        It's seriously messing with my mind.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • FoJaR
                          The Worst
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 2816

                          #42
                          Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          Courtney deserves MVP. Her charisma won us the game.

                          That being said however, I'd argue the board differentiates between "Target and "Self". This should indicate you can't use any of the target squares on yourself. Since all the charisma squares are labeled "Target", you shouldn't be able to increase your own vote power.
                          yeah i was assuming the same thing. that makes those squares like 400x more powerful.

                          same with paint. wow.

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #43
                            Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

                            Originally posted by FoJaR
                            yeah i was assuming the same thing. that makes those squares like 400x more powerful.

                            same with paint. wow.
                            maybe not paint, because like, it's a bit of a mind fuck when used early. it really just serves to nullify seer spots and makes them dead and useless [for the most part]

                            but the charisma spaces, if you use that interpretation, (i forget if i already asked this to kraut, oops if i did), but there could be a potential for something like Charisma +1 x3 Targets, just target yourself, yourself, and yourself. oop


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • Krauthammer
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2012
                              • 362

                              #44
                              Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

                              Targeting oneself with a square that indicates diverse targets is not allowed, so the example you just did doesn't work.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #45
                                Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

                                yeah, i kinda figured (oh well)


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...