TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Krauthammer
    FFR Player
    • May 2012
    • 362

    #16
    Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    lmfao I was laughing my ass off D1 from all the Red Baron claims
    And you were the lucky one who got the title, heh.

    I certainly loved the avatars referencing the Red Baron.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #17
      Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

      sorry for leading you on zoshi


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • FoJaR
        The Worst
        • Nov 2005
        • 2816

        #18
        Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

        woo most kills

        that was my goal this game, goal met.

        also i had a feeling viccica was green but she was annoying in AIM so i pulled the trigger.

        but looks like she would have been dead either way so i have less of a guilty conscience about that one.

        Comment

        • Zoshi
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2013
          • 144

          #19
          Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

          I honestly don't care Yoshl. You didn't kill me and it was nice to come to me.

          Yoman sux for not coming to me. Same with you tps.

          Comment

          • yo man im awesome
            soleil ardent
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 6514

            #20
            Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

            Originally posted by Zoshi
            I honestly don't care Yoshl. You didn't kill me and it was nice to come to me.

            Yoman sux for not coming to me. Same with you tps.
            I didn't see you claim red, ever lol. Did I miss it somewhere? Also, you were hella untrustworthy this game lol

            Originally posted by choof
            you double dad loving dipshit
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #21
              Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

              nah zoshi claimed red something like day 1 or 2 can't remember.

              but yo man was also dead.

              and i talked with both yo man and tps first night


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #22
                Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

                figures fojar would kill me, his good friend and team mate

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #23
                  Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

                  also these games are honestly terrible we should stop playing faction games because it leaves a lingering bad taste in my mouth where afterwards i am like "what was the point of that?"

                  it feels like a longer, more complex version of adult candy land with stock market influences. let's go back to C9++

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #24
                    Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

                    Called it on Blue team. That's why they insta'd me (sun)
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • CharlesClaythorne
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2013
                      • 12

                      #25
                      Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

                      Sorry, Zoshi! When I told you I was Purple, it was because I misremembered and I didn't want to reveal my true colour afterwards because you can be really sneaky!!!
                      ...

                      Comment

                      • James May
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 3817

                        #26
                        Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

                        Originally posted by James May
                        I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack~

                        Anyhow, Courtney

                        You know why Courtney. You obviously know why.

                        Anyhow, its obvious at this point (that are alive), blue is Manti, Sage, Courtney. Manti is blue king, Sage is blue baron (stored the revive night one), and Courtney is blue wizard. It's obvious at this point. Night 2 Courtney got the charisma night 2 and voted for me when I said that there was nothing going on. It was interesting that you guys let me die Courtney and pokela. But at this point, it is obvious. Courtney has Charisma, with a voting power of either 2 or 3. Good game Courtney.

                        Green is V, Pokelda, Fojar, Viccia. Fojar being green king, Pokelda is Wizard. Viccica is baron, V is knight. Green is eliminated.

                        I would go on and on but alas, Courtney needs to go. Courtney is a threat with high voting power.
                        The only thing I messed up on was Courtney's role but still 4/4 blues is p damn awesome on my part. Also, called it on Courtney having charisma.

                        Also, same for Vic's & pokelda's roles but 4/4 greens. So I got 2 teams guessed correctly huehue. bazinga (sun)
                        bananas


                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #27
                          Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

                          Also kraut, I was targetted without any reason lmao. I mean lol the votes that manti and courtney made clearly showed that Courtney had charisma & that they were on the same team. Pokelda's reaction to my nonchalant postings made it clear that he was in green. Alas, it was sad that trav wasn't active at all...dammit trav :c

                          Also, I had a gut feeling that Manti was going to use charisma at one point. Manti knew that he was fucked when I outed the remaining team so he wanted them to insta me since he told Court to get charisma on night 1. and the revokes at the end, I have to hand it to you manti. brilliant plan, remaining clueless to when I had seen right through your facade made me laugh. and thus you played the coward's hand on instaing me instead of trying to counter any of my claims. Silly Manti. Oh well, well played.
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • Viccica
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 702

                            #28
                            Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

                            I reached out to my team because I had a hunch they were my team. No one really responded so I ended up having to dip into the purple and blue team to try and make something work.

                            If people were willing to talk to me I think I could have secured a win or at least not gotten obliterated like that.
                            Dear sirs,
                            One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                            In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                            Sincerely,

                            Your Client
                            Eco Friendly
                            ♥~Chu

                            Comment

                            • Viccica
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 702

                              #29
                              Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

                              Also I don't think I was being annoying, Fojar. You were being belligerent.
                              Dear sirs,
                              One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                              In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                              Sincerely,

                              Your Client
                              Eco Friendly
                              ♥~Chu

                              Comment

                              • FoJaR
                                The Worst
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2816

                                #30
                                Re: TWG XCVI: The Challenge Board POST-GAME

                                haha you asked what my color was, i said white and you left immediately.

                                Comment

                                Working...