TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #226
    Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

    fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

    im just jealous

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #227
      Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

      Just so everyone knows, the (in)activity this game was unacceptable.

      I plan on implementing some suspensions/reprimands once Jarrod puts up the postgame.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Vote for Pedro!
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2013
        • 24

        #228
        Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

        Originally posted by Vote for Pedro!
        YES! YES! YES!

        Good game everyone, it was fun!

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        nice job staying in character, NetJet. I laughed way too hard at your posts
        Thanks! I wasn't sure if I could keep it going past day 1 (I told the other wolves that too) but it all worked out. I think my favorite post was the autoplayed video. Sorry to everyone for that.

        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #229
          Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

          gg guys zz. I was one of the three that died on day 1 (rain). Though, I was confused as why the 9 votes for the insta (before freakyboogers had killed himself along with me and Acicciv) that it didn't count...

          Also, inactivity marred this game badly x.x But if I were to be honest, it felt more...gimmicky than mystery to me at least. Then again I'm fairly new to it and I'm use to the standard TWG format and maybe that's how mystery games work, but a little clarification would be nice since I'm still confused about Day 1 x.x
          bananas


          Comment

          • Mames Jay
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2013
            • 33

            #230
            Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

            Yeah this game kinda felt gimmiky to me as well.

            This is Vote for Courtney, by the way.

            And I was wrong about Vote for Pedro. I had him chalked up as my buddy, Zoshi! >.>

            Also the poem was one of the most humiliating thing that I've ever done and no one even commented on it? For shame!

            Comment

            • Netjet!
              Sic itur ad astra
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2008
              • 4701

              #231
              Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

              Zoshi immediately knew that from the poem it was you, BTW hahaha And sorry, but Pedro was me!
              RIP Steve Van Ness <3

              Comment

              • Viccica
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2009
                • 702

                #232
                Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

                I was Knife92.

                This game was slaughtered by inactivity. :/
                Dear sirs,
                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                Sincerely,

                Your Client
                Eco Friendly
                ♥~Chu

                Comment

                • Stood-E
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2013
                  • 9

                  #233
                  Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

                  Yay, we won. I knew you were Courtney with that poem and was too busy on Skype to actually comment on it! It was amazing though, how long did it take you?

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #234
                    Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

                    oh and I was Zoshi420 :/
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • James May
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 3817

                      #235
                      Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

                      Originally posted by Mames Jay
                      Yeah this game kinda felt gimmiky to me as well.

                      This is Vote for Courtney, by the way.

                      And I was wrong about Vote for Pedro. I had him chalked up as my buddy, Zoshi! >.>

                      Also the poem was one of the most humiliating thing that I've ever done and no one even commented on it? For shame!
                      hehe, not as humiliating as having to talk like a bird lmao?
                      bananas


                      Comment

                      • Two Winged Hater
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2013
                        • 3

                        #236
                        Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

                        Krauthammer here.

                        Damn, I was excited for the game. My role was very cool! And I planned to make good use of it. At least until I read that AIM talking wasn't allowed. That kinda threw a wrench into my plans of doing an active day talking through that software, but I'm sure that I would have gone to use PMs or something similar...with this account, of course.

                        I was happy to see that the first time I came, there were already four pages of posts. It took some time to read them, but after them I had my own opinion, as I posted it in my first post. I'll confess that I was also unsure of the not using the lynch on Day 1, but after some thinking (and the sheer fact that there were no good suspicions from me...yet), I ended supporting it.

                        Then I died on Night 2. I was surprised to die. I'm sure that the wolves thought One Winged Hater were some very experienced player...either that, or it was a random kill. Eh, they know the truth about my death, I don't. Simple as that. It is up to them to dispel my ignorance.

                        Comment

                        • Acicciv
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2013
                          • 17

                          #237
                          Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

                          I primarily thought you were vigilanted, because your response to me looked timed to try and cause me to get blown up by Freakyboogers. Your death note also says you were 'murdered', whereas the other death note says there was a 'struggle'.

                          I also thought you were a wolf in the beginning. It is possible that darkmanticore the even day vigilante went through similar reasoning and killed you.
                          Last edited by Acicciv; 05-4-2013, 08:08 AM.

                          Comment

                          • Zoshi
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2013
                            • 144

                            #238
                            Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

                            TWH, we knew it was you and that's why we killed you lol. When freakyboogers blew up wolves got a prize and part of it was to guess someones fake account and match it to their real. We got 3 guesses and at the end got told how many were right but not which ones. We got all 3 right.

                            We guessed Kraut as TWH, Knife as Vic and Singular Vission as Bynary or something (can't remember the last one).


                            Also how did people get info on me? Lol. I was a master wolf thingy, any action regarding my role would be faked.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #239
                              Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              Just so everyone knows, the (in)activity this game was unacceptable.

                              I plan on implementing some suspensions/reprimands once Jarrod puts up the postgame.
                              to be fair, you were absent for a while

                              Originally posted by Mames Jay
                              Also the poem was one of the most humiliating thing that I've ever done and no one even commented on it? For shame!
                              I was this close to calling a time-out and marveling at your poem. I didn't think doing so would fit with my "character" though. (Monk665)

                              so I'll do it now: that was one of my favorite in-game posts I've ever read. you da man

                              Comment

                              • One Winged Angel
                                Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 10837

                                #240
                                Re: TWG XCIII ~FFRception~ GAME THREAD!

                                @Kraut, wolves knew next to nothing on the first day, so we just decided to take out who we thought were the more 'experienced' players. I had a pretty good idea of who was who on the first day (even pegged Manti as Singular Fission, but that was based more so on SF posting around the same time Manti created another thread on FFR lol, pretty weak hunch but still right). We all knew Knife was vic, and figured if that was true, then you had to be TWH. JetNet! I was pretty sure was freaky based on a few comments he had made (plus the 'you suck' was a pretty big giveaway). I don't think that anyone really tried to veil their posting patterns aside from Monk and Pedro...then again, I don't know if that really matters or not.

                                If I had to guess others (knowing that travboy was cedo and danceguy was monk now):
                                cedolass = trav
                                acicciv = MracY
                                danceMAN = Priest? (I thought you were danceguy until he said he was monk)
                                HammerKraut = Bynary
                                MracisT = Stoody or someone had control of two accounts
                                Zoshi = James

                                edit: forgot Mames = Courtney...Zoshi knew as soon as that poem was posted lol
                                Last edited by One Winged Angel; 05-4-2013, 12:55 PM.


                                Originally posted by ilikexd
                                i want to be cucked by cirno

                                Comment

                                Working...