Cedolass has stepped on a landmine, buried on the battlefield. The mine was detected, but the warning was never delivered.
Cedolass you are bmah, a very respectable admin and mod. You have the best interests of the site in mind, so as a result may guard a player of your choice from any night actions directed at them. Once during the first 3 days you may also select a player to guard from any day actions that may come up. Your role is unclaimable to the thread until further notice. Your win condition is to eliminate any villager threats.
Live player list:
Current Player List:
1. Knife92 2. cedolass
3. Stood-E
4. MracisT
5. Singular Fission
6. Monk665
7. Vote for Pedro! 8. Acicciv
9. Travboy69 10.JetNet!
11.dAnceMAN117 12.Two Winged Hater
13.Mames Jay
14.LightManticoreXXX 15.Zoshi420 16.freakyboogers
17.HammerKraut
Matter of fact, Mracist. I definitely positively didn't pm you. Is that your lazy way of bandwagoning onto a vote or something? Just posting one line with no real explanation, which was also a blatant lie, and expecting it to slip through?
The explosion was, most unfortunate. No one could have known what would happen.
Knife92 is a villager, according to the host, whose word must be taken for fact. I am placing a safety vote, on Mames Jay.
False. Someone apparently did receive the clue that there was a mine. There was also probably explicated details on how to avoid the mine. However, as mentioned, the warning was either disregarded or was just very unfortunate timing.
This was very clearly implied in the same post which confirmed Knife92's humanity. I'm surprised you skimmed over that.
The only other possible explanation for Knife92 to NOT be a human is for Knife92 (or his wolf buddies, I suppose) have a totem power of some sort.
If Knive92 is a wolf and if this totem power theory is correct, then a very clever move would be for the wolfs to sign the totem as the host, thereby making it seem that much more plausible.
I don't know. I just don't like the idea that a host revealed the role of a player inexplicably. Hosts just don't do that. It interferes with the game and ultimately causes a great deal of misfortune, particularly for Knife92. The host pretty much just dipped Knife92 in a great pot of slimy sticky pot of honey and threw him in the haunted wolf woods.
Don't know what to think anymore!
More importantly, someone find that damn antidote!
Also Cedo probably blew up because he was the [whatever number of player] to vote for Knife and as a result he blew up and a telegram was shown to try to make us think he is a villager.
Knife is likely the guardian in that he's a confirmed human and that he also promised to guard someone. Since we pretty much already know that Knife is a guardian, we can safely assume that he is or at the very least is in touch with the guardian.
Also, my interpretation of the mine attack was that cedoloss voted for "knife". She didn't vote for Knife62. She voted for Knife, so I took it that the gimmick was that anyone who voted for anyone else by an improper name is subsequently blown up. Although frankly, your idea is more plausible.
Since we pretty much already know that Knife is a guardian, we can safely assume that he is or at the very least is in touch with the guardian.
I believe cedolass was the official guardian after reading the role PM in the death post, unless there's more than one guardian in this game?
I don't think there are any reasons to believe the telegram was a lie. I'm thinking that someone was notified of a mine being active during D2 and was told by the host that they would receive the results of a random seer to be posted publicly in the thread if the mine went off -- something of that sort, if not exactly that. The way information was laid out regarding cedo's death implies someone had foreseen this coming and may have had the power to prevent a casualty. If someone could clarify this, it would be helpful to prove whether or not Knife is green with absolute certainty for some of the naysayers out there, although I really think there isn't any doubt at this point.
I'm going to place my vote on MracisT, at least for now, for what appears to be blatantly lying about receiving some sort of mysterious and suspicious PM from the only confirmed human in this thread. An explanation, perhaps?
Comment