TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bolth mannn
    FFR Veteran
    • Aug 2008
    • 2228

    #316
    Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    He also said that I visited FFA.

    So, there's some bus driving stuff going on.

    What? When?

    Comment

    • Bolth mannn
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2008
      • 2228

      #317
      Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

      If you visited ffa you’re scum confirmed lmao

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #318
        Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

        Originally posted by Bolth mannn
        So if Haku did any sort of vest giving, dbp should have seen it?

        I have no reason to doubt dbp as I can’t think of any reason why numerator effects flips

        Therefore Haku is lying
        did dbp ever claim the results of if he saw anything or not? i dont think so right

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #319
          Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          DaBackpackToday at 12:59 PM
          In case I die. I'm hardclaiming the PR this game. Night 1 I roleblocked funnygurl which is why I thought she could be the numerator. Tonight I am watching Hakulyte.

          NocturneOfShadowToday at 1:00 PM
          Kk

          thesunfanToday at 1:00 PM
          Pls stop talking in here ffa

          DaBackpackToday at 1:01 PM
          damn, it was FFA

          OK. So there have been no weird shenanigans tonight either. So I guess the numerator's ability is "invisible" or otherwise is latent.

          Or, numerator is a one-shot ability, and I happened to block funnygurl when she tried to use it Night 1.

          I wanted to push funnygurl yesterday because of the roleblock but that risked having me be outted, so I made that "gamble" that funnygurl was town and told her to vote Duk3 instead to help my self-pres. Also why I kept fixating on the numerator ability--- I was trying to guess if it was blocked and nothing happened, or the regular "nothing happened" happened and nothing happened.

          I would like to hear others' thoughts on this matter now

          thesunfanToday at 1:05 PM
          STOP
          @everyone OOTC has been turned off
          Please stop posting in here for the time being
          Looks like I misread this.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #320
            Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

            I assumed "damn, it was FFA" as "that was my target".

            Comment

            • Bolth mannn
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2008
              • 2228

              #321
              Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              DaBackpackToday at 12:59 PM
              In case I die. I'm hardclaiming the PR this game. Night 1 I roleblocked funnygurl which is why I thought she could be the numerator. Tonight I am watching Hakulyte.

              NocturneOfShadowToday at 1:00 PM
              Kk

              thesunfanToday at 1:00 PM
              Pls stop talking in here ffa

              DaBackpackToday at 1:01 PM
              damn, it was FFA

              OK. So there have been no weird shenanigans tonight either. So I guess the numerator's ability is "invisible" or otherwise is latent.

              Or, numerator is a one-shot ability, and I happened to block funnygurl when she tried to use it Night 1.

              I wanted to push funnygurl yesterday because of the roleblock but that risked having me be outted, so I made that "gamble" that funnygurl was town and told her to vote Duk3 instead to help my self-pres. Also why I kept fixating on the numerator ability--- I was trying to guess if it was blocked and nothing happened, or the regular "nothing happened" happened and nothing happened.

              I would like to hear others' thoughts on this matter now

              thesunfanToday at 1:05 PM
              STOP
              @everyone OOTC has been turned off
              Please stop posting in here for the time being

              For reference

              Dbp claimed no weird shenanigans

              Comment

              • Bolth mannn
                FFR Veteran
                • Aug 2008
                • 2228

                #322
                Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I assumed "damn, it was FFA" as "that was my target".

                And you didn’t question that at all considering you claimed to have visited xiz last night????

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #323
                  Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

                  @bolth are you VT or no can you hard claim

                  Comment

                  • Bolth mannn
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 2228

                    #324
                    Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

                    Haku is absolutely lying guys

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #325
                      Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                      And you didn’t question that at all considering you claimed to have visited xiz last night????
                      Xiz told me he didn't get a vest so, I concluded that my initial thought was correct.

                      Comment

                      • Bolth mannn
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 2228

                        #326
                        Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

                        I’m VT, no weird shenanigans

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #327
                          Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

                          OOTC has been turned on
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #328
                            Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

                            DBP is now 100% confirmed PR, unless theres numerator BS, but im fine loosing to DBP if so.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #329
                              Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I would have been modkilled if I claimed the fruit dealer role too.
                              So... why are you allowed to claim it now? lmao


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #330
                                Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                N2, I visited Xiz to give him a vest last night.
                                Something else must have happened for me to visit FFA which I am not aware of.
                                Ladies and gentlemen. We got him


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...