TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #301
    Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    you gonna pull this s with me when u have experience with how I handle claims as town
    :thinking:

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #302
      Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

      Originally posted by Bolth mannn
      HAKU, why would you get modkilled for claiming fruit role before but not now? From what I understand, you still have vests, so why are you suddenly allowed to talk about it?
      Oh wait i think i get it now

      - There is only one town sided PR. Watcher/roleblocker (1 shot)
      - Both wolves can visit someone, so if DBP finds A visited B, they are confirmed wolf.
      - To counter this, the numerator can give vests to haku, making potentially a VT someone who can visit other people (in this case, haku apparently gave me a vest)

      I feel like that's how it all balances out. Theres probably a clause in there stating that if the numerator's target dies, then they can put it on a new person? i dunno. could be 1 person for the whole game.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #303
        Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

        Originally posted by Bolth mannn
        Also Xiz, youve been spouting off numerator ideas all game, where’s your head at regarding the role now that Haku has outed as fruit ninja?
        whats throwing me for a loop is not being able to claim d1 and making that modkillable, that inherently is a broken setup.

        I'm still debating if i believe it or not.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #304
          Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

          I mean, on top of getting vests, I don't even reach the right destination with them.

          That's hella sketchy.

          Comment

          • Bolth mannn
            FFR Veteran
            • Aug 2008
            • 2228

            #305
            Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

            Originally posted by Xiz
            Oh wait i think i get it now

            - There is only one town sided PR. Watcher/roleblocker (1 shot)
            - Both wolves can visit someone, so if DBP finds A visited B, they are confirmed wolf.
            - To counter this, the numerator can give vests to haku, making potentially a VT someone who can visit other people (in this case, haku apparently gave me a vest)

            I feel like that's how it all balances out. Theres probably a clause in there stating that if the numerator's target dies, then they can put it on a new person? i dunno. could be 1 person for the whole game.

            If DBP watched Haku last night, why didn’t he see Haku give you a vest?

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #306
              Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

              Note that I also die if I don't send a vest.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #307
                Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

                Originally posted by Xiz
                Oh wait i think i get it now

                - There is only one town sided PR. Watcher/roleblocker (1 shot)
                - Both wolves can visit someone, so if DBP finds A visited B, they are confirmed wolf.
                - To counter this, the numerator can give vests to haku, making potentially a VT someone who can visit other people (in this case, haku apparently gave me a vest)

                I feel like that's how it all balances out. Theres probably a clause in there stating that if the numerator's target dies, then they can put it on a new person? i dunno. could be 1 person for the whole game.
                ^ this is if haku is VT.

                Comment

                • Bolth mannn
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 2228

                  #308
                  Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Note that I also die if I don't send a vest.

                  This role just keeps getting crazier

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #309
                    Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                    If DBP watched Haku last night, why didn’t he see Haku give you a vest?
                    - DBP watched haku
                    - Haku gave me a 'vest'
                    - DBP has either a 1 shot roleblocker, or watcher, which he used this previous -night, on haku

                    IF HAKU IS REAL - and DBP used roleblock:
                    - DBP stopped the vest onto me

                    IF HAKU IS FAKE - and DBP used roleblock:
                    - FFA died in the night, sent in by either Funny/Bolth/Xiz (from all yall POV)

                    IF HAKU IS FAKE - and DBP used tracker:
                    - Haku did not make the kill

                    IF HAKU IS REAL - and DBP used tracker:
                    - funny/bolth is most likely wolf team
                    (It would be 100%, but could the numerator use their ability on a wolf teammate? If so, haku/funny i think)


                    We can confirm that haku did not send the night kill action from this if anything.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #310
                      Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      Note that I also die if I don't send a vest.
                      This i believe, forces the tracker to potentially hit haku if he is real here, and have haku mislynched

                      Comment

                      • Bolth mannn
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 2228

                        #311
                        Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

                        What?

                        DBP said specifically that he roleblocked funnygurl n1, and watched Haku last night

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #312
                          Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

                          god damn it

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #313
                            Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                            What?

                            DBP said specifically that he roleblocked funnygurl n1, and watched Haku last night
                            He also said that I visited FFA.

                            So, there's some bus driving stuff going on.

                            Comment

                            • Bolth mannn
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 2228

                              #314
                              Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

                              So if Haku did any sort of vest giving, dbp should have seen it?

                              I have no reason to doubt dbp as I can’t think of any reason why numerator effects flips

                              Therefore Haku is lying

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #315
                                Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

                                i interpreted "ur the 1-shot Roleblocker/Watcher." as 1 shot of either of these, not both

                                Comment

                                Working...