TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bolth mannn
    FFR Veteran
    • Aug 2008
    • 2228

    #286
    Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

    Also, town Haku would have absolutely called me out for the fact that I did not claim anything in that entrance post.

    Combined with what I saw in discord that it is unlike Haku not to consider the meme tier partnerships

    It sounds like Haku is definitely not playing authentically.

    Comment

    • Bolth mannn
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2008
      • 2228

      #287
      Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      Phase includes both day and night.

      Was that in your conditions as well?

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #288
        Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

        Originally posted by Bolth mannn
        Also, town Haku would have absolutely called me out for the fact that I did not claim anything in that entrance post.

        Combined with what I saw in discord that it is unlike Haku not to consider the meme tier partnerships

        It sounds like Haku is definitely not playing authentically.
        I mean, I'm still waiting for that claim.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #289
          Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

          Originally posted by Bolth mannn
          Was that in your conditions as well?
          It's the same thing. Bad wording on my part.

          Comment

          • Bolth mannn
            FFR Veteran
            • Aug 2008
            • 2228

            #290
            Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

            Your bad wording or Sunfans bad wording?

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #291
              Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

              Feels like you switched from helping to targeting me.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #292
                Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

                Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                Your bad wording or Sunfans bad wording?
                I'm not allowed to copy paste that stuff so, I had to write it in my own words.

                Comment

                • Bolth mannn
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 2228

                  #293
                  Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

                  Not many other ways to find out if someone is lying, but I think I’ve gotten all I need from you for now!

                  Yo Funnygurl, are you a wolf?

                  Comment

                  • Bolth mannn
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 2228

                    #294
                    Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

                    Also Xiz, youve been spouting off numerator ideas all game, where’s your head at regarding the role now that Haku has outed as fruit ninja?

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #295
                      Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                      I can’t believe Haku got his 3 vests, that is so funny
                      This guy knows I have 3 vests.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #296
                        Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

                        This game is going to be so awkward if wolves sent me the vests, but the fruit dealer part is some event thing that is independant of that.

                        Comment

                        • Bolth mannn
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 2228

                          #297
                          Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

                          Also fuck you wolves for that night kill, trying to set me up

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #298
                            Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

                            @funny

                            sure, you had something irl. okay. whatever. but then you came back and proceeded to not do anything

                            like heres what baffles me

                            a stupid role comes out, you dont question it NOR attempt to get any new information about the role, but instead accept it for what it is.

                            thats class A tier "i knew this role existed, so i have no questions to ask about haku"

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #299
                              Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                              Also fuck you wolves for that night kill, trying to set me up
                              Are you really not going to claim anything ?

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #300
                                Re: TWG Turbo 31 Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                @funny

                                sure, you had something irl. okay. whatever. but then you came back and proceeded to not do anything

                                like heres what baffles me

                                a stupid role comes out, you dont question it NOR attempt to get any new information about the role, but instead accept it for what it is.

                                thats class A tier "i knew this role existed, so i have no questions to ask about haku"
                                you gonna pull this s with me when u have experience with how I handle claims as town

                                not.

                                pure

                                anyways the move is to believe dbp and dismiss hakus, which is what I shall do
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...