Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #646
    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

    Someone just spent 15 minutes telling me about some class after they asking if our machines save their work after shutting them off.

    15 minutes of me go "mhm" never felt so long.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Arielbananate7
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 6

      #647
      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

      I feel a bit awkward just talking to myself.. I will try to put together some of my thoughts for now.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #648
        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        So, what made you confuse yourself ?
        Because I had blind on my mind when I typed that, lmao.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #649
          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Arielbananate7
          Ah yes, DaBackpack asked after that if blind had a role. I guess that is why he said grrr and changed his vote. Does that mean, DaBackpack believed the role claim?
          If you have questions for DaBackpack, you should address them to him instead of asking others.

          If the others answer for him, we won't be able to get a clear picture of his mindset.

          This applies to every concern.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #650
            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            it was a do or die situation. With so many posts going on at the end, I only saw two votes on him when I voted.
            Hardly, I was suspecting freezin was probably going to get voted on just because the others were not agreeing to your lynch.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Arielbananate7
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2007
              • 6

              #651
              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              If you have questions for DaBackpack, you should address them to him instead of asking others.

              If the others answer for him, we won't be able to get a clear picture of his mindset.

              This applies to every concern.
              Well, ok. DaBackpack can you explain?

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #652
                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                honestly, was just going to do this at subway but I couldn't get internet on my phone to work

                I wanna deny the wolves any ability to perform any shenanigans and because I made a point of not softing yesterday if I am forced to claim later it might be a bit messy

                anyways I'm the jailkeeper and I jailed inDheart last night. I believe he is a wolf; I do not believe I prevented a nightkill on him.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #653
                  Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  honestly, was just going to do this at subway but I couldn't get internet on my phone to work

                  I wanna deny the wolves any ability to perform any shenanigans and because I made a point of not softing yesterday if I am forced to claim later it might be a bit messy

                  anyways I'm the jailkeeper and I jailed inDheart last night. I believe he is a wolf; I do not believe I prevented a nightkill on him.
                  And there's the spicy bit.

                  Right, now THIS is a proper thunderdome.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #654
                    Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Arielbananate7
                    People were talking about pocketing, and it seemed to have to do with this message of yours, but I do not know what that means. If it is something gross you do not need to explain it.

                    I think I am not supposed to post this now so I will save it for after the night.
                    pocketing isn't anything gross; I don't think there are any terms like that for TWG.

                    It just means being nice to someone or getting on their good side when you're mafia.

                    If I was mafia, people could accuse me of trying to pocket you, a townie.

                    You cannot post in the night phase, that is correct.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #655
                      Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                      I now eagerly await inDheart.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #656
                        Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        I now eagerly await inDheart.
                        yeah

                        if he is a wolf then he would claim jailer before I would and that would be kinda messy
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #657
                          Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                          just didn't wanna take the risk
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Arielbananate7
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 6

                            #658
                            Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                            How come you think he was doing the kill and was not saved?

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #659
                              Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                              DaBackpack should be suspicious too if inDheart is a wolf because they both answered for each others at some point.

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              haku is off table
                              i like xel
                              i ??? charu
                              i ??? sunfan
                              i kinda like ind
                              not gonna lynch new guy
                              kinda like blind
                              freezin is ??? but not here???
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              grrrr

                              xelnya
                              This is also slightly unusual regardless of how you want to take it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #660
                                Re: Turbo XIX: When Xiz Gets Flipped - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                just didn't wanna take the risk
                                Understandable.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...