Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #61
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    *SNIFF... SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFF**

    You sure smell tasty.
    Originally posted by Charu
    It's the type of bird that will EAT YOU

    Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh
    Originally posted by Charu
    Ooooooo, shadowolfe getting angaray from inDheaaaaart.

    Tender him for me.
    Originally posted by Charu
    Well then, if you say so, my delectable meal!

    inDheart
    post series like this
    ping me like there could be more
    than just shitvoting

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #62
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by inDheart
      hey charu, question
      how are you reading me now?
      is vote RVS?
      Is vote what now?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • ShadoWolfe
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 171

        #63
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Alright, I'm done with all this rhyme
        We're wasting far too much time
        I wish Haku was here
        He'd give us cause for fear
        and shift our focus from this crime





        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
        Originally posted by YoshL
        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #64
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          Is vote what now?
          He's asking if your vote is more than just a "Random Voting Stage" vote





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #65
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by inDheart
            post series like this
            ping me like there could be more
            than just shitvoting
            Ho ho ho

            It means nothing, m'dear.

            If you think it means something, then goodness gracious, I feel honored!


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #66
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
              He's asking if your vote is more than just a "Random Voting Stage" vote
              Well... if RVS means "Really Vucking Starving"

              Then yeah, I'm hungry for one of you guys and gals!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #67
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                Alright, I'm done with all this rhyme
                We're wasting far too much time
                I wish Haku was here
                He'd give us cause for fear
                and shift our focus from this crime
                i was going to
                drop it once we break a page,
                but things have been slow

                Comment

                • ShadoWolfe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 171

                  #68
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  i was going to
                  drop it once we break a page,
                  but things have been slow
                  How many posts
                  Are in your page-s?
                  More than most
                  I'd like to wage-r.

                  Brb ants





                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #69
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                    How many posts
                    Are in your page-s?
                    More than most
                    I'd like to wage-r.

                    Brb ants
                    80 posts per page
                    is what i use here; is that
                    more than most people?

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #70
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      20 posts per page duder right here


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #71
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        what do you make of
                        haku watching, then peacing?
                        no more topposting?

                        Comment

                        • Lightknight924
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 1164

                          #72
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Morning guys.


                          Lol I overslept.


                          Give me a few minutes to read up.

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #73
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            80 posts per page
                            is what i use here; is that
                            more than most people?
                            I'm the same but most ppl use 20ppp and reference events by pg numbers according to 20ppp

                            Haku was here?





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #74
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                              I'm the same but most ppl use 20ppp and reference events by pg numbers according to 20ppp

                              Haku was here?
                              *Shrug*

                              I thought he went invisible.

                              He better, because I MIGHT EAT HIM TOO!


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #75
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Eva inDheart.
                                That's my wolf team forever.
                                Time is being wasted.

                                Comment

                                Working...