Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #811
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I'm only stating the truth.
    but is disgusting and not true in the sense your making it out to be

    nobody is ever thinking this while playing the game stop being so fatalistic
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #812
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      I would compare Lightknight to Celirra in this game. They're both more in background/observing, but I feel like they have good intentions.

      That being said, looking at Lightknight personally, I can't say that I truly understand his stances in general.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #813
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        but is disgusting and not true in the sense your making it out to be

        nobody is ever thinking this while playing the game stop being so fatalistic
        Dude, find one game where it happened. Just one. You won't be able to. That's the joke.

        Even wifom got cancelled before it could potentially happen.

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #814
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I mean, one play style doesn't stop the other so, I don't see how that's a problem. It's probably more along the lines of "play naturally and feel free to buss me if Haku target us".
          i'm pretty sure what you identified is a playstyle shift, but you're saying it's not?

          ok

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #815
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I'm only stating the truth.




            *groan*


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #816
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              so this is what its like to be at the superdense center of a black hole
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #817
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I would compare Lightknight to Celirra in this game. They're both more in background/observing, but I feel like they have good intentions.

                That being said, looking at Lightknight personally, I can't say that I truly understand his stances in general.
                lightknight yelled at us to kill the flipped vigi

                i'm not just gonna let that pass out of my head

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #818
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  so this is what its like to be at the superdense center of a black hole


                  page 41 theme

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #819
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by inDheart


                    page 41 theme
                    good choice
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #820
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      i'm pretty sure what you identified is a playstyle shift, but you're saying it's not?

                      ok
                      Where am I saying that it's not? Why this wording anyway? It's more like two independant plays the gets together when needed or not when they feel like it.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #821
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        lightknight yelled at us to kill the flipped vigi

                        i'm not just gonna let that pass out of my head
                        Why would a wolf do that?

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #822
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Where am I saying that it's not? Why this wording anyway? It's more like two independant plays the gets together when needed or not when they feel like it.
                          when you say the two plays aren't mutually exclusive

                          i take it you don't care much for play consistency, but i value it highly to read people

                          at some point wolves need good reasons for why they're wrong on people, for instance, which means they need to find new "wolves" while holding their partners to the same standards that made the mislynches happen

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #823
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Why would a wolf do that?
                            self pres, omgus, spew

                            it's also spew that's already tied up by mellon being dead

                            Comment

                            • ShadoWolfe
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 171

                              #824
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Back. Today's only been about 3hrs long for me, but its been one of hell of a day. I twisted my ankle avoiding a biker going too fast around a blind corner while running, then walked/limped home only to cut my hand open on a can of beans while making lunch.
                              Somehow I'm still feeling chipper af lmao, maybe its cause I had a hella good lunch and a bombastic smoothie

                              anyways, gonna read up then update my reads and actually explain why I put them in that order





                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #825
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Lightknight924
                                Something about the simplicity of this post makes me feel like inD is posting earnestly about his feelings. He's been skeptical all game and has been on my tail at several points, and overall I feel town about InD right now.
                                smh

                                Well, I do have inDheart/Lightknight as W/T. So, if you're inDheart, it makes sense to vote Lightknight I guess.

                                Comment

                                Working...