Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lightknight924
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 1164

    #136
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Actually don't get the joke.

    Please explain to my pea brain..

    Bc freezin was bein' a slight bully about people's posting style/amounts. Just made me feel a deja vu moment lol. Just joke though.

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #137
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      Is it making you uncvomfortable, m'dear?

      Foo foo foo~~~
      YES! But maybe not for the reasons you think

      Originally posted by inDheart
      talking about his two-stanza "break my world" post, i think the syllables check out there
      Nope. The second half of that two-haiku post started with "She didn't answer me.". 6 syllables, but whatever.

      Originally posted by Lightknight924
      WH-HOA THERE freezinice thats a premature vote if I ever did see one. For someone who just jumped into the fray of the battlefied, you sure seem ready to go gunz-a-blazin', n' I'm not so sure if I can read this notion as a mighty fine move,

      OR A MARK OF WOLF SORCERY.



      I'm not feeling strong about Charu being red at this moment. He's playing that "idc if you kill me I AINT GOT NOTHIN TO LOSE" tactic that I've played in the past on D0 when I was town.


      Also we aint go no stuffs out of botchi yet. where he at yo?
      I really hate this style of posting, sir. Maybe I'm not used to it because I haven't played with you before last game, but maaan I hated it then too.
      Good botchi callout tho





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #138
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        ...

        Haku... that's a bit personal, don't you think?
        Fair.

        ...

        How about these? I was checking the sun fan account and randomly ended up here.

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #139
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          Can I ask what therapy is for?

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #140
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Haku, what are you doing? lmao


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #141
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
              Town out-numbers wolf.
              We have strength, NUMBERS!
              But, why? Your reason?
              Eva

              Literally stop with the haikus and singing. Chaos benefits no one but wolves rn





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #142
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                i think last time i played a game "with" botchi i subbed in for him lol

                Comment

                • ShadoWolfe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 171

                  #143
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Fair.

                  ...

                  How about these? I was checking the sun fan account and randomly ended up here.

                  What even is this?





                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #144
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                    Eva

                    Literally stop with the haikus and singing. Chaos benefits no one but wolves rn
                    What are these votes, what the...

                    Birddragon is confused


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #145
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      It's DBP's profile on FFR.

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #146
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        What are these votes, what the...

                        Birddragon is confused
                        What's wrong with them, birddragon?





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • evanescence_death4ever
                          where'sTHEdrain?!
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 616

                          #147
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          ...

                          Haku... that's a bit personal, don't you think?
                          It's okay, I'm lost.
                          My filter is gone for good.
                          I'm an open book.

                          Not a good read, though.
                          Not a good book, a bad one.
                          I'm mending my spine.

                          If spine were my mind.
                          That is, eleven years now.
                          Self harm. Fixing it.

                          Oops. I said too much.
                          Take care, my dear friends, please do.
                          I love you a lot.

                          Back to twig, I will!
                          Posts are long, I miss so much!
                          Now to read CATCH UP!
                          #charu4president2016

                          "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                          Or something
                          I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #148
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            It's DBP's profile on FFR.
                            Yeah I know but why'd you post it if it has nothing to do with the game





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #149
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Why is Eva being punished for singing when the others were doing it before for five pages?


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #150
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Her 2nd comment, it's like she's saying that she's lying.

                                Comment

                                Working...