jTWG IX: The Final Space Odyssey WOLVES WIN

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Demon_Of_The_Comet
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2004
    • 888

    #46
    Ok people, day ended at 5:31 PM, day began at 6:15 PM which means the wolf was on in that time period.

    Psycho: I talked to psycho to force something out of him, hes proven his humanity thoroughly, if you want the proof then go ask him, i didnt save it ;_;

    ddr_dude: Hes been a little suspicous, i accused him of being a wolf, we had a joke or two then he gave his reasons for me and Psycho being a wolf, thats not the suspicous part but when i tried to back myself up with some logic and proof he went off with the whole "Think what you want" ploy which is a bad thing to do.

    Mattc: Matt lives in Britain so hes 5 hours ahead of us, he told me he went to bed a quarter till 11, which is 5:45 our time, and i dont think it takes 30 mins for TPS to write that small chunk of story.

    So until i get something more solid, ddr_dude gets my vote.

    This is another warning, DONT INSTA
    wtf is a nooblet
    Originally posted by jewpinthethird
    If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
    Originally posted by white_boy
    firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

    Comment

    • mattc16
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 524

      #47
      thats an excellent vote demon, i like your thinking behind that. i too am suspicious of ddr_dude but wont vote for him yet, lets see what he has to say in his defence


      Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

      Comment

      • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
        Threat Emulation
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2004
        • 5184

        #48
        Originally posted by mattc16
        thats an excellent vote demon, i like your thinking behind that. i too am suspicious of ddr_dude but wont vote for him yet, lets see what he has to say in his defence
        agreed.

        But before we all vote, we need to have a little talk. And since not everyone is on we have a little problem.

        Originally posted by Lightdarkness
        I'm light f**king darkness

        Comment

        • ddr_dude
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2003
          • 195

          #49
          Ok, my defense. While talking to demon yesterday he was saying that he was thinking matt was the wolf. I asked him about it and he said because he's been inactive for a couple of days due to cricket (i think,im not sure). Fine. But I go and accuse him. I was saying that I think he is just keeping the new players and saving them for last then picking them off. Right after I said that he suddenly had to leave for a bit. (not sure why maybe a coincidence (sp) or maybe i struck a lil gold) He came back and I told him that I thought psycho was a wolf. And he defended him saying that he knows how psycho plays and that he wasnt the wolf. Yet one of his reasons and psychos was because he defended me. Seems very wolfish to me and thats just my opinion. Oh, and as for the whole "Think what you want" thing, thats just my person attitude. I try and not let things bother me. And if I know that I am not something, this time being the wolf, and you think I am. You are entitled to that opinion wether it be wrong or not. And sorry for the long post just a lot of stuff to clear up.





          Originally posted by Squeek
          guyz i found hax 2 make ur caracturz lv 405 i cnt make it ne highr cuz stupd gamegaurd blox mi acess past dat u jus dowloa dit here: ww.hax.mapel.org/hax_TROJANMALWARE.EXE

          Comment

          • Demon_Of_The_Comet
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2004
            • 888

            #50
            Originally posted by ddr_dude
            Ok, my defense. While talking to demon yesterday he was saying that he was thinking matt was the wolf. I asked him about it and he said because he's been inactive for a couple of days due to cricket (i think,im not sure). Fine. But I go and accuse him. I was saying that I think he is just keeping the new players and saving them for last then picking them off. Right after I said that he suddenly had to leave for a bit. (not sure why maybe a coincidence (sp) or maybe i struck a lil gold) He came back and I told him that I thought psycho was a wolf. And he defended him saying that he knows how psycho plays and that he wasnt the wolf. Yet one of his reasons and psychos was because he defended me. Seems very wolfish to me and thats just my opinion. Oh, and as for the whole "Think what you want" thing, thats just my person attitude. I try and not let things bother me. And if I know that I am not something, this time being the wolf, and you think I am. You are entitled to that opinion wether it be wrong or not. And sorry for the long post just a lot of stuff to clear up.

            Regardless of how your "person" is this is JTWG and one screw up can be game for you, the "think what you want" thing was THAT screw up. So far your the best lead and ill stick with that until something else comes up. You and Matt are the only suspicions and Matt has proven his humanity.

            As for the psycho thing, i said i didnt THINK he was a wolf, but then i turned around and told you my suspicions of him didnt i? Not to mention i let you voice yours of me.

            BTW i left cuz my mom just got home and she wasnt feeling well, FYI she has cancer >___>
            wtf is a nooblet
            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
            If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
            Originally posted by white_boy
            firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

            Comment

            • ddr_dude
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2003
              • 195

              #51
              Ok, Im not getting a phantom so I'm going to vote. Matt, you havent been on in a while. I have a feeling you are just tagging along with everyone in order not to get noticed. This is a very crucial day. You cant just tag along with the majority. So matt im voting for you.





              Originally posted by Squeek
              guyz i found hax 2 make ur caracturz lv 405 i cnt make it ne highr cuz stupd gamegaurd blox mi acess past dat u jus dowloa dit here: ww.hax.mapel.org/hax_TROJANMALWARE.EXE

              Comment

              • mattc16
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 524

                #52
                havent been on in a while? how long was i on for last night???

                ddr_dude thats just total bs, makes me even more suspicious of you now


                Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                Comment

                • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 888

                  #53
                  Ok people, just had a talk with Matt, he said he had cricket today and needs to rest his back.

                  End of day is in 17 mins, id like to have a last minute chat with everyone, but everyone has a life cept for me ;_;

                  I just hope we made the right choice here.
                  wtf is a nooblet
                  Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                  If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                  Originally posted by white_boy
                  firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                  Comment

                  • Tps222
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 6169

                    #54
                    Sorry for the long update. I had a game. DDR is insta'ed. No Time for a story, I'm sorry, so the ending will kick ass. The game still goes on. Unfortunately, it's a knife in the box between matt and Demon, therefore, Pyscho dies. I will be on aim sunday to determine the knife in the box.

                    Comment

                    • Rebirth0
                      FFR Originalbro
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8751

                      #55
                      Tps chose me to be his witness for the Knife in the Box.

                      Tps7910: Hey
                      Gamepro17616: Hey
                      Tps7910: can you be a witness for a knife in the box
                      Tps7910: ?
                      Gamepro17616: Sure


                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


                      You have just entered room "jtwgending."
                      Tps7910: one sec
                      Gamepro17616: Ok
                      mattc16mcfc has entered the room.
                      mattc16mcfc: okay
                      Tps7910: one sec
                      Tps7910: ol
                      Tps7910: ok
                      Tps7910: matt
                      Tps7910: pick a number 1-10
                      mattc16mcfc: 4
                      Tps7910: you win
                      mattc16mcfc: do i?
                      Gamepro17616: Demon dies and you win
                      mattc16mcfc: howd you work that one out?
                      Tps7910: 1,3,5,7,9
                      Tps7910: you die
                      Tps7910: 2,4,6,8,10
                      Tps7910: you live

                      Comment

                      • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 888

                        #56
                        Im calling BS on this knife in the box, no one would ever ask the wolf, thats wrong and completely BS. The only 2 official Knife in the box methods are:

                        Wolf picks 3 colors out of 6, then the human picks 1, if he gets a color the wolf chose then he dies, else, the wolf dies

                        The host picks a range (e.g. 1-3 wolf dies 4-6 human dies) then rolls the die

                        This is bullshit, no one would ever ask the wolf, or the human for that matter, its supposed to be random and if your gonna do a KiTB then do it right. I dont care if Matt is never on, thats his problem for participating in this JTWG, the main point is to be active. You know for a fact im ALWAYS on, the only place i go to is Wal Mart, and thats only for an hour, Im calling BS on this KiTB. Ill fucking take this to TWC if i have to, and i wont let this die until i get this resolved or TWC steps in.
                        wtf is a nooblet
                        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                        If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                        Originally posted by white_boy
                        firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #57
                          heres an angry convo he had with me

                          Cado Everto: wtf
                          Cado Everto: Im always on
                          Cado Everto: I havent signed off in weeks
                          Tps7910: I know
                          Tps7910: but
                          Tps7910: you two are never on at the same time
                          Tps7910: and when I imed you
                          Cado Everto: Just cuz you dont wanna wait doesnt mean you can just do some BS KiTB
                          Tps7910: you werent there
                          Tps7910: Dude
                          Tps7910: if I waited
                          Tps7910: then we would ahve to wait a week
                          Cado Everto: No
                          Tps7910: you want to wait that long, we could get another one going
                          Cado Everto: Doesnt matter
                          Cado Everto: You shouldve rolled a die or waited
                          Tps7910: explain me the diff betwen a die and that
                          Cado Everto: A die is completely random, a wolf always knows to pick even numbers
                          Cado Everto: Thats common sense
                          Cado Everto: I was a wolf and i know what its like

                          Tps7910: what?
                          Cado Everto: Besides if you were to do it right you wouldve had to ask him to pick first
                          Tps7910: since when does even=wolf picking=living?
                          Cado Everto: Omg
                          Cado Everto: fuck it
                          Cado Everto: Just fuck it
                          Cado Everto: Im sorry you had to do a BS KiTB
                          Cado Everto: Im sorry to you im never on
                          Cado Everto: And im sorry he lives in Britain
                          Cado Everto: Fuck this
                          Cado Everto signed off at 5:56:09 PM.

                          wtf at the bolded parts. It was completely random, and there is no official way to do a kitbm it's the hosts decision, take it to the TWC if you want, there is no way you can win this case because there is no rule against it.

                          Comment

                          • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 888

                            #58
                            Originally posted by Tps222
                            heres an angry convo he had with me

                            Cado Everto: wtf
                            Cado Everto: Im always on
                            Cado Everto: I havent signed off in weeks
                            Tps7910: I know
                            Tps7910: but
                            Tps7910: you two are never on at the same time
                            Tps7910: and when I imed you
                            Cado Everto: Just cuz you dont wanna wait doesnt mean you can just do some BS KiTB
                            Tps7910: you werent there
                            Tps7910: Dude
                            Tps7910: if I waited
                            Tps7910: then we would ahve to wait a week
                            Cado Everto: No
                            Tps7910: you want to wait that long, we could get another one going
                            Cado Everto: Doesnt matter
                            Cado Everto: You shouldve rolled a die or waited
                            Tps7910: explain me the diff betwen a die and that
                            Cado Everto: A die is completely random, a wolf always knows to pick even numbers
                            Cado Everto: Thats common sense
                            Cado Everto: I was a wolf and i know what its like

                            Tps7910: what?
                            Cado Everto: Besides if you were to do it right you wouldve had to ask him to pick first
                            Tps7910: since when does even=wolf picking=living?
                            Cado Everto: Omg
                            Cado Everto: $*%# it
                            Cado Everto: Just $*%# it
                            Cado Everto: Im sorry you had to do a BS KiTB
                            Cado Everto: Im sorry to you im never on
                            Cado Everto: And im sorry he lives in Britain
                            Cado Everto: $*%# this
                            Cado Everto signed off at 5:56:09 PM.

                            wtf at the bolded parts. It was completely random, and there is no official way to do a kitbm it's the hosts decision, take it to the TWC if you want, there is no way you can win this case because there is no rule against it.

                            Ive done KiTBs in the past and it was ALWAYS even, its a fact of life man people dont know when to switch up. BTW its not really up to the host to decide what BS KiTB to do, if a host wanted to he could say 0-1 wolf dies 2-6 human dies and then the human would die. Thats why we have official KiTBs weve been using since the beginning. Its not my fault if you wanted to use a BS KiTB and ask the damn wolf. Asking the wolf is even BS.
                            wtf is a nooblet
                            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                            If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                            Originally posted by white_boy
                            firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #59
                              It makes no difference. O i'm the wolf, I somehow possess magical powers that gives me an advantage in picking life or death situations at random without previous knowledge. It would have made no difference if you did it. It's my style of KiTB, so deal with it, i'm sure if you won Matt would be acting much more maturely and you would have been happy.

                              Comment

                              • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 888

                                #60
                                Originally posted by Tps222
                                It makes no difference. O i'm the wolf, I somehow possess magical powers that gives me an advantage in picking life or death situations at random without previous knowledge. It would have made no difference if you did it. It's my style of KiTB, so deal with it, i'm sure if you won Matt would be acting much more maturely and you would have been happy.

                                Ya i wouldve been happy and yes i would be acting much more maturely if you had done the KiTB right and i was fairly dead. But no, you had to take matters into your own hands and fuck up the KiTB, thats why every KiTB involves either a random generator (Hello, rolling dice!) or with the traditional ones. Thats why no one had a problem in the past, but you had to fuck this up with some BS KiTB, thats why NO ONE EVER ASKS ANY ONE PERSON IN THE GAME TO PICK A FUCKING NUMBER.

                                And no, im not gonna deal with it. This is bullshit.
                                wtf is a nooblet
                                Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                                If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                                Originally posted by white_boy
                                firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                                Comment

                                Working...