jTWG IX: The Final Space Odyssey WOLVES WIN

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #31
    “Camp’s all set up Tasuke”, “Good job Demon, let’s contact commander”. “The line’s busy” “How can the line be busy, it’s a direct feed via satellite,”? The Fluffeoleaons must be jamming our signal.” Then, the TV turned on by itself. “Greeting’s earthlings, it is I again. I bet you miss your precious little commander don’t you? We shot him down with a machine that shoots out a high concentration of light, called a *put pinky to the mouth* “laser beam” that instantly killed him. “Gasp, this isn’t good, now are specialized workers will be useless”. “Tis the plan silly earthling, though, we feel sorry for you, for once, ad have decided not to have our mole(s) kill one of you off. You should be thanking us”. “Your never get away with this, were gonna get win this, you’ll see, you’ll see.

    Yup, that’s right, commander is dead. All special roles are rendered useless. They do nothing, you’re now a normal human, though, and if the seer is still alive then you will get your report back. Insta is 4, since there aren’t any phantoms. Also, no one was wolfed this round because the wolve(s) went past their designated deadlines, 24-hour period, kill is forfeited.

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #32
      Also, time is running out, the meteor is coming closer, so now the deadline is 24 hours Thursday, 11pm.

      Comment

      • Demon_Of_The_Comet
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2004
        • 888

        #33
        MAC

        First of all, hes been on everyones case during the entire game, he went on with the "its day 1, theres ntohing to do" bullshit. It may be day 1 but that doesnt mean you cant atleast try to get something done. Not to mention the fact he defended ddr_dude when i voted him when he didnt defend himself. Not to mention that BS vote on Kagome, hes been on for like, multiple days now. My vote stands.
        wtf is a nooblet
        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
        If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
        Originally posted by white_boy
        firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

        Comment

        • Demon_Of_The_Comet
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2004
          • 888

          #34
          COME ON PEOPLE, GET ACTIVE GODDAMNIT. I DONT WANT TO BE THE ONLY ONE WHO VOTED TODAY.
          wtf is a nooblet
          Originally posted by jewpinthethird
          If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
          Originally posted by white_boy
          firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

          Comment

          • Tps222
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 6169

            #35
            ANY ONE WHO DOESN'T VOTE IS GOING TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS GAME!

            Comment

            • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
              Threat Emulation
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2004
              • 5184

              #36
              dude, Tps don't scare me like that. I don't want to be removed.

              my vote goes to MAC.
              (What now, I bolded it this time. Are you happy?)

              He hasn't been on the last few times that I've been on, and i've been on a lot. also, his bogus day1 bulls**t saying how day1 wasn't important. Every day is always important and even more important when there is less people.

              and why was he defending ddr_dude??

              Originally posted by Lightdarkness
              I'm light f**king darkness

              Comment

              • Tasuke
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1671

                #37
                Me and demon had a talk about why MAC is a wolf. Demon said
                pretty much everything, I had a gainst him. Especially the defending one
                person more than they defend themselves.
                So Tps just decided to kill off all the special roles at random? What is the
                whole commander thing?

                Comment

                • ddr_dude
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 195

                  #38
                  To be quite honest I dont know why mac defended me. Everyone has been pretty inactive lately. My vote will be here shortly.





                  Originally posted by Squeek
                  guyz i found hax 2 make ur caracturz lv 405 i cnt make it ne highr cuz stupd gamegaurd blox mi acess past dat u jus dowloa dit here: ww.hax.mapel.org/hax_TROJANMALWARE.EXE

                  Comment

                  • mattc16
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 524

                    #39
                    i didnt defend you, MAC did. as for my vote, and as i dont know who to vote for, ill vote psycho


                    Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                    Comment

                    • Tps222
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 6169

                      #40
                      They didn't die, they lost there powers, and, in the story, the info was recied via commander, don't ask me how, it helped to read the story.Insta is at 4.

                      Comment

                      • ddr_dude
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 195

                        #41
                        OK, I have no damn clue why Mac defened me. To be honest I thought it was rather strange. It's cool and all but I've rarely seen anyone do that. That raised my suspicions (sp?). Mac has been very inactive. I havent seen him on in a while. Thats why im voting for Mac.





                        Originally posted by Squeek
                        guyz i found hax 2 make ur caracturz lv 405 i cnt make it ne highr cuz stupd gamegaurd blox mi acess past dat u jus dowloa dit here: ww.hax.mapel.org/hax_TROJANMALWARE.EXE

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #42
                          I-I-I-Instalynch M-A-C is dead, no story for the night as I wasn't preapred for an insta, so, send me your picks everyone, and I'll write a story for the day. No phantoms will be given out due to instalynch. Lucky.

                          Comment

                          • Tps222
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 6169

                            #43
                            Pyschozeroskater was the first to awake. He walked in to the neighboring bunks, fearing the worst, and his fears were cofirmed. He saw Tasuke’s deoxygenated body limped lifelessly on his bed. “Hey you guys, check this out” “What’s up chunk, what’s the pro” Demon cut out, seeing his best friends body laying their, dead. “Is padme…err Tasuke still alive”. “It seems as the aliens killed them in their rage” “NoooOoOo”. “Guys, we have to find these killer(s), and find them now, I fear another day, losing another friend, and the world blowing up.” “Yea, that too”. “Well, no one is leaving this room until we found out who is who,”. And with that note Demon locked the door”. “Time is running out, and we MUST find the killers, before it’s too late”. And with that, the crew sat there and did nothing all day, and didn’t post, errr, talk much at all. And then I got angry and broke the 4th wall and told everyone to post or else you die.

                            Tasuke
                            is dead. 4 people are left, 3 for an insta. If both wolves are alive and you don’t get one today, the game is over. Day ends at 6:30 PM E.S.T Friday. Same voting rule applies, one phantom and your out.

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #44
                              Remaining players

                              ddr_dude
                              PyScHoZeRoSk8TeR
                              Mattc16
                              Demon of the Comet

                              Comment

                              • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 888

                                #45
                                Ok people, this is a rule, IF YOU INSTA ANYONE I WILL COME AND BEAT YOU WITH A PHONE BOOK!!!!

                                We need heavy discussion today, this is it, if we fuck up then were dead.
                                wtf is a nooblet
                                Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                                If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                                Originally posted by white_boy
                                firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                                Comment

                                Working...