jTWG III Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #106
    k

    no mores u nubz

    So should the signups be starting tomorrow? oo =D

    Comment

    • Spheroid
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2005
      • 412

      #107
      I think we're going to have a vote for the host first, so singups might not be for a few days.
      G-Bin Press Issue 4
      G-Bin Press Issue 3
      G-Bin Press Issue 2
      G-Bin Press Issue 1

      Comment

      • Demon_Of_The_Comet
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2004
        • 888

        #108
        I thought we had all the hosts now?
        Cept for Tsuteto, but well just add him in anyway

        ^.^
        wtf is a nooblet
        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
        If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
        Originally posted by white_boy
        firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

        Comment

        • Spheroid
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2005
          • 412

          #109
          Tsuteto definately would like to host next game.
          G-Bin Press Issue 4
          G-Bin Press Issue 3
          G-Bin Press Issue 2
          G-Bin Press Issue 1

          Comment

          • psychic25
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 367

            #110
            K cool. I'll make signups.

            Comment

            • nforcer06164
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2003
              • 4772

              #111
              BAN SPREE!!

              Cut it out, you guys. You'll be lucky if the mods don't give you both temp bans now. You're being childish. End it. Nobody wants to read two pages of you guys bickering over nothing. I bet you can't even remember how it started... *ahem*

              *cough*

              Slacky, your posting is looking better already. Just keep that up, practice the whole crazy sentence thing... and you'll have no problem. You've still got a few grammar errors, but I'm sure you'll catch on sooner or later. At least I knew what you meant

              PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
              Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
              Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

              Originally posted by Squeek
              My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

              Comment

              • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2004
                • 888

                #112
                I already stopped, and i bet he left.
                So were cool.


                After sign ups, when will games begin?
                wtf is a nooblet
                Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                Originally posted by white_boy
                firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                Comment

                • ddrruler
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2004
                  • 855

                  #113
                  I didn't leave! HELLO?XD
                  Mead is a | ******. |

                  Comment

                  • qualy
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 864

                    #114
                    Sorry guys, I haven't been able to participate much. Classes have been taking up my school library.

                    I'll try and do better next time, I let myself be manipulated too easily. :/

                    Oh well.

                    Comment

                    • Rye_Bread
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 83

                      #115
                      slackynub these two guys must have put you on your first major ego trip lol.Come down soon okay? "WOE IS ME!!!! WOE IS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

                      Guys, lame. lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame. If you're going to whip eachother, do it with some spice like on jerry springer. Don't defend yourself and question the rights! Do it good old fashion and go all out. Better luck next time with that.

                      As to the real stuff, when do we stop disscussing about preperations and actually do something?

                      Cheers,
                      Ryan

                      Comment

                      • Tsuteto
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2004
                        • 1312

                        #116
                        Alright, sorry I haven't gotten here. Anyways, I would be interested in hosting the game (as I've been saying I could since the first game that started of jTWG). Also, I know what I did in this game wasn't technically legal. Then again, ddrruler, you gave me NOTHING but a cocky attitude in which was just plain stupid. So, tip time!

                        Wolves: Communication is your friend! If only two can make it, then PM the other or something notifying them as to why you voted off that person. I was quite pissed both times you guys made kills, and I got practically next to no say in it.

                        Humans: Same thing, communication is your friend. Converse with others, and bring about your OWN conclusions. Going off of others' thoughts is plain stupid. Do you listen to what your parents say the whole time? Doubtful, so stand up for your own bloody self.

                        Comment

                        • slackygorgeking
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 223

                          #117
                          What tsuteto says is true. At the start of the game the wolves where having a lot of trouble because we couldnt contact Tsuteto. Finally, I was able to catch him and we started getting things going. Its just to bad that Tsuteto and Ruler couldnt get along, or that game would of been a lot easier.
                          Tsuteto if your going to host you better be more active then you were last game. If he does become active then he could make an amazing host.
                          Demon..... Why the hell should I not be allowed to boast. I just won two straight. Can you at least give me a minute to celebrate. That was very sad.

                          But anyways its over

                          MONKEY is a nub

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #118
                            Oh, I'd just like to say something that kinda pisses me off when looking at jTWG and TWG in comparison. Sure, you can back up your vote all you want, whatever. BUT START THINKING ON YOUR OWN. Look at TWG. They pretty much never have an insta in the first three or four days, and here we are, with the voting guides all

                            Day 1

                            such and such (456987)
                            someone else (1)

                            THAT'S AN INSTA GUYS! YAY!!

                            I don't know if you guys understand this, but instalynches are bad for humans. We have less time for things to develop, which is a bad thing, and often times we don't give the accused a chance to respond, which is how we ended up killing Rye. Let's try a little harder to think on our own, shall we?

                            Comment

                            • Tsuteto
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2004
                              • 1312

                              #119
                              Thank you danceguy. Yes, don't insta. That was the MAIN thing that helped us as wolves. I used it to my main advantage after Danny gave me the right thing to use. After I had killed ruler, I knew I should probably die due to my actions. Thus, I gave slacky the options of either getting me lynched, killing me the next night, or I could simply forfeit. Obviously I was lynched, and thus pulling off practically all suspicion from slacky. That was pretty good.

                              And wolves, don't be afraid to vote for other wolves. ruler, threatening to reveal our roles was plain stupid and childish when I voted against you. It was the best option, and it kept suspicion off from me that day. I admit, I did not foresee people voting for me the next day due to ruler's death. From my normal actions, I would've thought that they wouldn't assume such a thing. Unless there is deafening evidence, voting for someone to be lynched just because so-and-so was voted by him, and so-and-so was killed doesn't necesarilly mean he was a wolf. In this case, it worked, but in most cases, it wouldn't.

                              And I promise to be more active. The end of my school's term for his time is about to come, and so my last term will start and I'll be able to focus more here.

                              Comment

                              • ddrruler
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2004
                                • 855

                                #120
                                Thats if you don't get banned I still haven't heard from TWC.
                                Mead is a | ******. |

                                Comment

                                Working...