jTWG III Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Freak83
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 3281

    #76
    Actually slacky was let into TWG right after jTWG II.

    Comment

    • Demon_Of_The_Comet
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2004
      • 888

      #77
      Ok, i deserve to be called an asshole now.

      Positions are open
      wtf is a nooblet
      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
      If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
      Originally posted by white_boy
      firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #78
        Oh, I totally forgot to comment on Gamepro's hosting. As far as I can see there were two large errors in it.

        #1: told blue role when he should have just said human. That's not that big of a deal, though, as it could easily be a host's choice to tell the seer a blue role if they want. It's not how it's done, but if they want to, I suppose I can't complain. Number 2 is where I see a real problem.

        #2: You need to end days when you say they'll end. Days shouldn't be extended just because some people will get phantoms. It's their own fault for not putting in a vote. Doing what you did and extending the day that ridiculously large amount of time is A LOT worse than Cypher's innability to get on to update.

        Comment

        • Spheroid
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2005
          • 412

          #79
          #1: told blue role when he should have just said human. That's not that big of a deal, though, as it could easily be a host's choice to tell the seer a blue role if they want. It's not how it's done, but if they want to, I suppose I can't complain. Number 2 is where I see a real problem.
          Just to comment on this, I would've been fine with this mistake had he let everyone know that the seer would know someone's blue when they see him. What got me killed was the fact that people believed I had forged the pm's I posted, and didn't know that a seer will only see if someone is a human or wolf.
          G-Bin Press Issue 4
          G-Bin Press Issue 3
          G-Bin Press Issue 2
          G-Bin Press Issue 1

          Comment

          • slackygorgeking
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2005
            • 223

            #80
            Originally posted by Demon_Of_The_Comet
            Do we have any proof that Slacky is going to be in TWG?

            He sure has been bitching about it for the last......4 pages
            ... please tell me your joking

            MONKEY is a nub

            Comment

            • psychic25
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 367

              #81
              I'll make signups after I get confirmation of whether or not Tsuteto wants to host.

              So far I have:

              VashtheGunman7
              Spheroid
              daniel_lewis20
              Tsuteto????

              who want to host. Are there any more people that want to? And all right, we'll do it by voting.

              Comment

              • nforcer06164
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2003
                • 4772

                #82
                Dang, Afro, you got to it first! I'd like to build on what you said, though...

                Slacky, it isn't only Afro that can't handle your grammar. I, as well as Neonatrias, cannot STAND to read your posts. I'm sure it's not only us three, but several others as well. Just use some capitalization (like in the beginning of sentences) and punctuation (commas, periods, question marks, etc.), and it'll be easier for us to read your posts. Some of us associate intelligence with grammar and readability, and in your case, that's really bad for you. If you can't structure sentences, I would advise that you not join TWG. If you can handle it, though, then I'll be glad to play the next TWG with you (provided we both get in ). BTW, this is not meant to be harassing or negative for you in any way; please take it as constructive criticism.

                And that's all I have to say. Good game, guys, BTW. And making that story for Gamepro when he didn't want to... well, that kinda connected me to this game. I don't know why you guys didn't listen to Freak, though. It really couldn't have hurt to kill Slacky, especially when Freak was using some good logic, right?

                PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                Originally posted by Squeek
                My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                Comment

                • slackygorgeking
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 223

                  #83
                  Well I'm glad people are helping me by correcting me and giving me "constructive criticism", yet I believe u guys are taking it a bit to far. It just seems a bit shallow for someone who knows how to play the game quite well not be let in just because of the way he communicates. To be honest though, it doesnt matter to me. If you guys wish for me to improve I will. Couldnt you of just let me have my minute, lol. I just won two in a row and i have to deal with people screaming at me and now this.

                  I will do my best to fix my communication just dont get angry if I make one or two mistakes. I know I can stop making mistakes posting in the forums, but it is going to take me a little while to get use to using proper grammer in chats. This is probably do to using msn. I will try my best not to make to many mistakes but I can promise I will make some mistakes.

                  Anyways, I just won two in a row..... Booyah

                  Oh and they didnt listen to freak because I manipulated them into believing all the evidence against me to be false.

                  MONKEY is a nub

                  Comment

                  • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 888

                    #84
                    You may know how to play but we cant always read what your saying.
                    At times, reading what you type is like reading a book with no spaces between words and no punctuation marks.
                    Having the vitrue of proper grammar and spelling also makes you look good, look at me, i just dont use apostrophes(sp?).

                    And i already made a comment on what you said earlier.
                    LOL
                    wtf is a nooblet
                    Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                    If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                    Originally posted by white_boy
                    firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                    Comment

                    • ddrruler
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 855

                      #85
                      Demon your an asshole! [your post above]Also I taught slacky pretty much how too play so if you have a problem with him you can take it up with me.
                      Mead is a | ******. |

                      Comment

                      • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 888

                        #86
                        STFU DDRRuler

                        You totally misunderstood my message.
                        Try actually reading it before saying "OMG. DEMON POSTED...MUST....FLAME..."

                        Im telling him that he needs to type a little more proper.
                        I never said shit about his playing, thats like the first post i made that i DIDNT flame him.

                        SO STFU AND TRY READING BEFORE YOU FLAME.
                        Jackass
                        wtf is a nooblet
                        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                        If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                        Originally posted by white_boy
                        firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                        Comment

                        • Spheroid
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 412

                          #87
                          Please, stop flaming NOW. Half the people in this game haven't posted their comments yet, and by flaming, you'll get this thread locked and we won't be able to hear from them. Also, it's just pointless.
                          G-Bin Press Issue 4
                          G-Bin Press Issue 3
                          G-Bin Press Issue 2
                          G-Bin Press Issue 1

                          Comment

                          • ddrruler
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2004
                            • 855

                            #88
                            Originally posted by Demon_Of_The_Comet
                            Ok, I am a asshole.
                            fix'd
                            I told him too type better awhile ago bitchs so stop flaming If there wasn't a problem I wouldnt be flaming and demon think out what you said....I was refering too your post above.
                            Mead is a | ******. |

                            Comment

                            • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 888

                              #89
                              STFU DDRRuler.

                              I was proven wrong and i felt like an asshole.
                              Were past that.

                              Damn, stop being such a n00b
                              wtf is a nooblet
                              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                              If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                              Originally posted by white_boy
                              firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                              Comment

                              • ddrruler
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2004
                                • 855

                                #90
                                Is my join date before your?[yes] SO stfu n00b!
                                Mead is a | ******. |

                                Comment

                                Working...