jTWG III Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • daniel_lewis20
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2005
    • 178

    #31
    One more thing before I go to bed. I probably should have listened to Spheroid about Freak, but I guess you can't take back your mistakes. Oh well, it happens. Talk to y'all for jTWG 4, that's the DTA game for me, lol.

    And I agree with Slacky (even though the guy tricked me, it's ok, he's my BIC-QCB all the way), Demon shouldn't be allowed to join another jTWG until he learns to have respect for people who can seriously own you and have you banned from jTWG until you grow up. I bow down to ddrruler, freak, and slacky, I'M NOT WORTHY!!!!!!!! You guys ruler, I hope one of you guys either host jTWG4 or are allowed to join the next TWG, you guys are amazing players, props to you all!!!

    Comment

    • Freak83
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 3281

      #32
      lol, I want to see how well you'll do when you live rye :P

      btw, that comment he got bandwagoned for - "We win, good game"

      I found out he later when I was dead he was being sarcastic.

      Comment

      • Demon_Of_The_Comet
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2004
        • 888

        #33
        Vash-Yea sure, but are you gonna pay me?

        Rye-Hey your not the only one, i was gone for Night 2, 3, and most of 4, and when i came back i was suprised no one lynched Slacky yet.
        Its sad when a guy is gone for almost 3 nights, comes back, and is the only one to see who the most OBVIOUS wolf is.

        >_>

        Buch of jackasses
        wtf is a nooblet
        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
        If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
        Originally posted by white_boy
        firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

        Comment

        • Spheroid
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2005
          • 412

          #34
          I didn't shorten the conversations partly because I wanted to get all the evidence out before I was killed (I would have been dead that night if slacky was lynched), and partly because I didn't want to spend the time editing them.

          Sorry for going along in the bandwagon on you Rye_Bread. I had to to make me seem even more like a noob.
          G-Bin Press Issue 4
          G-Bin Press Issue 3
          G-Bin Press Issue 2
          G-Bin Press Issue 1

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #35
            Nice game, all. This has been some fun.

            Rrgh, sorry I let you down Freak. I really didn't trust Slacky too much, but rrgh, there was nothing I could do. You don't know the pressure that's on you to stay on the friendly side of an alliance.. UGH.

            Anyway, after Freak died night 2, I obviously thought Slacky was a wolf, but there was no way I could convince everyone with the limited evidence I had. Logic is a hard thing to find here.. I mean, Spheroid had NO motive whatsoever to kill Freak, I mean he was GUARDIANING him. I tried to convince a couple people, but they were like, NO, SLACKY WAS NOT IN THE ALLIANCE GUYS, FREAK WAS JUST PRETENDING AND SPHEROID IS JUST A NOOB AND SOMEHOW GUESSED FREAK'S ROLE.

            =/

            Anyway, I let myself get played some by Slacky, not to mention GP telling Spheroid Freak's role.. but after night 3, I pretty much knew 100%, for you see, I WAS IN CONTACT WITH THE PSYCHIC.

            People NEVER GET THE HINTS. I basically stayed on the good side of Slacky and told the alliance Spheroid was proven human IN THE ALLIANCE CHAT. Unfortunately, I was afraid to do much more for fear of the alliance ganging up on me and crap like that. I really didn't use my brain, because I KNEW I was going to die next, and I really should've voiced all of my suspicions.

            So, yeah. It's been a fun game, good job Slacky and everyone else. The whole ddrruler thing really sucked.. but the game itself was really good. Slacky did an amazing job fooling everyone, getting into a "human alliance", and leaving no evidence besides Freak's word, which APPARENTLY SOME PEOPLE DIDN'T FEEL WAS GOOD ENOUGH EVEN AFTER HE WAS WOLFED.

            ;D

            I look forward to jTWG IV, and I feel much more ready now. I've learned a lot from this game. Thank you, GP, for hosting and putting up with a ton of bullshit. Three nights in one night is like :O Thank you GP, thank you everyone else, see ya when the jTWG IV signups come 'round.

            Comment

            • daniel_lewis20
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2005
              • 178

              #36
              oh, and same goes to you Rye_Bread, have some god darn respect. geez, now I know I'm not even considered on the same level as you two.

              Comment

              • ddrruler
                FFR Player
                • May 2004
                • 855

                #37
                Originally posted by Demon_Of_The_Comet
                Vash-Yea sure, but are you gonna pay me?

                Rye-Hey your not the only one, i was gone for Night 2, 3, and most of 4, and when i came back i was suprised no one lynched Slacky yet.
                Its sad when a guy is gone for almost 3 nights, comes back, and is the only one to see who the most OBVIOUS wolf is.

                >_>

                Buch of jackasses
                wow great way to prove daniel_lewis20s
                point
                Mead is a | ******. |

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #38
                  Oh yeah, Rye, you didn't see jack shit that went on on AIM, so shut the hell up. k? ;D

                  Cummon, people. Demon didn't do anything, and he's easily pissed off, so stop trying to get him banned, k? ;D

                  k.

                  Comment

                  • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 888

                    #39
                    So, because i was inactive cuz night 1 killed all the fun, hes somehow better than me?

                    All he did was join an alliance and listen to that Slacky said.
                    He played that little alliance like a fucking harp, i cant believe you people didnt see it.

                    And STFU DDRRuler, no one asked you
                    wtf is a nooblet
                    Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                    If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                    Originally posted by white_boy
                    firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                    Comment

                    • Rye_Bread
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 83

                      #40
                      THE SPECIAL IDIOT AWARDS

                      Daniel_lewis20 – being an insufferable prat to a few people (esp. demon), bandwagoning people by stupidity AND BY CHOICE (which earns you this award)
                      Slackygorgeking – thinking he is black and being a noob
                      Patron_vwhateverthefuck – smarttalk is only good when you’re not using a theasaurus, add a severe lack of reason

                      Gamepro actually turned out to be a good host. Sry gamepro.

                      If i wasn't such a lazy ass i could hand out more specific special awards, but that's all i really give a shit about. NOTE: You guys may be idiots but over the years i have learned to like idiots so we're cool (that's re assuring isn't it?)

                      I'm in for the next jTWG. I doubt i'd be allowed in TWG (although the extra intelligence is attractive), so i'll try this one again.

                      Cheers,
                      Ryan

                      Comment

                      • Freak83
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 3281

                        #41
                        Originally posted by Rye_Bread
                        Daniel_lewis20 – being an insufferable prat to a few people (esp. demon), bandwagoning people by stupidity AND BY CHOICE (which earns you this award)
                        Slackygorgeking – thinking he is black and being a noob
                        Patron_vwhateverthefuck – smarttalk is only good when you’re not using a theasaurus, add a severe lack of reason

                        Translation
                        Dan - Annoyed by his AIM convo's and posts when he knew slacky was a wolf (after he was dead)
                        slacky - complete inside joke between the three of us
                        patron - He thinks he uses a theasaurus when he posts, this annoys him

                        Comment

                        • Spheroid
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 412

                          #42
                          Here I have compiled my advice:

                          Keep an open mind. Almost anything is possible to have happened.

                          Look at things from all directions. A convo that is almost complete proof on someone being a wolf can also be view as something completely different (anyone remeber my convo with beefstu?)

                          If your vote will cause an installynch, think it through. I saw a lot of final votes that were just people "going with the flow."

                          Remeber everyone makes mistakes, including the host. You should convict someone with more than one piece of evidence.

                          Also, as people have been saying above, have respect for others.
                          G-Bin Press Issue 4
                          G-Bin Press Issue 3
                          G-Bin Press Issue 2
                          G-Bin Press Issue 1

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #43
                            Come the fuck on, Ryan. Slacky did awesomely good. You said noob. You called him a noob.

                            You should get an idiot award. And you honestly shouldn't hand them out if you didn't win. k?

                            k.

                            Comment

                            • Rye_Bread
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 83

                              #44
                              I speak my mind and if you disagree with that - it's fine by me. I must warn you though about my anti-me editor which blocks out everything related. Don't get to worked up on a forum, nerds.

                              HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA.

                              It's good to be me.

                              Cheers,
                              Ryan

                              PS. This was supposed to be instantly after my last post.
                              PSS. Michigan where all the FATASS people live.

                              Comment

                              • Freak83
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2003
                                • 3281

                                #45
                                Spheroid actually did a really good job as far as I'm concerned. He managed to make himself look like a noob as planned at first and then really did the best he could and everything he could to provide evidence that he was a human and Seer. Spheroid knows what he's doing.

                                Comment

                                Working...