jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #46
    Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

    Starting now, I got the roles all set had my gf pick em since I don't have the program argo made anymore. Just getting together the story, I'll have everything done in about an hour hopefully. Except, like gun, I'm drunk too haha.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • The_Spider
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2011
      • 9

      #47
      Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

      AIM is Larryfine525 long long time since i used it but it works

      Comment

      • Shikari
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2010
        • 2055

        #48
        Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

        Glad it will start already.

        Originally posted by gold stinger
        Shikari for resident profile artist

        Comment

        • FictionJunction
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 3843

          #49
          Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

          I'm sad I wasn't included as a playable character in your game, rzr
          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          wow

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #50
            Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

            great job picking tass to replace me with. It's not like he didn't interact with our group at all.
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • xObserveRx
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 1148

              #51
              Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

              I would've ended playing as you, Ed. And uh... I died already. Consider yourself lucky.
              Come Play The Werewolf Game!

              Comment

              Working...