jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gun92
    The Paragon of Perfection
    • Aug 2006
    • 4826

    #31
    Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

    Close bud. Bold you in and you got it perfectly. No body will bash you on the rules so long as you actually read them.

    Comment

    • boibomb
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 272

      #32
      Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

      Originally posted by Gun92
      Close bud. Bold you in and you got it perfectly. No body will bash you on the rules so long as you actually read them.
      Is it Ok to start adding people to my AIM right now?

      http://www.whitelabelnation.com
      For All Your Free Underground Mixtapes,Dubstep,8bit,Techno,Hip-Hop and Indie Music Needs!!!

      Comment

      • Gun92
        The Paragon of Perfection
        • Aug 2006
        • 4826

        #33
        Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

        Always. And like I pointed out above, try not to make a habit out of editing your posts because once the game starts, you won't be able to edit your posts.

        Comment

        • boibomb
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 272

          #34
          Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

          Originally posted by Gun92
          Always. And like I pointed out above, try not to make a habit out of editing your posts because once the game starts, you won't be able to edit your posts.
          Ok I understand that. TWG sounds and looks really intense.lol I have been reading the rules and its look crazy fun. Cant wait to start!

          http://www.whitelabelnation.com
          For All Your Free Underground Mixtapes,Dubstep,8bit,Techno,Hip-Hop and Indie Music Needs!!!

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #35
            Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

            glad to see this is starting to work out, keep it coming guys!

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • Gun92
              The Paragon of Perfection
              • Aug 2006
              • 4826

              #36
              Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

              Originally posted by boibomb
              Ok I understand that. TWG sounds and looks really intense.lol I have been reading the rules and its look crazy fun. Cant wait to start!
              Go back and read through a couple of games to get the hang of how things go down. Maybe pick up a few tips or something that may help you out in the long run.

              Comment

              • Syhto
                BuMP it
                • Mar 2006
                • 2466

                #37
                Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

                everyone so full of advice
                Originally posted by ~jrodd
                keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                Comment

                • Syhto
                  BuMP it
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2466

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

                  patience young paddawan
                  Originally posted by ~jrodd
                  keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                  Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                  I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                  Comment

                  • xObserveRx
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 1148

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

                    Three more... come on.
                    Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

                      The suspense is killing me! What sucks is the game isn't going to be this slow, it's just the ****in sign ups.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • LifeLockable
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2011
                        • 1

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

                        alright I'm in...first WW game of THIS site...rzr got me from another site lol

                        Comment

                        • The_Spider
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2011
                          • 9

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

                          Same boat as lifelock, you guys are in trouble, unless Im a wolf

                          Comment

                          • goldenglade
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2011
                            • 1

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

                            in

                            Comment

                            • Gun92
                              The Paragon of Perfection
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 4826

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

                              I count 3...I also count that I am drunk. Make the game go vroooooom and goldenglade needs to put an aim down. So do the other three...

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

                                Neither of them have an AIM, but at this point I don't really care. I'll start the game if we got the players, I'm sick of waiting and so is everybody else lol. Hopefully they just get around to making the AIM SN.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...