jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FictionJunction
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 3843

    #16
    Re: jTWG XLX: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

    this changes everything
    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    wow

    Comment

    • igotrhythm
      Fractals!
      • Sep 2004
      • 6535

      #17
      Re: jTWG XLX: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

      Da fuc is this.

      If this is the 50th jTWG, why is this not labeled "L"?

      (Related topic: Super Bowl 50 banner designers are gonna be tearing their hair out.)
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #18
        Re: jTWG XLX: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

        Use Meebo if you absolutely have to, let us know when you have a screen name. As for Fic, could you please refrain from posting in this thread unless you're contributing something to the game? I'm trying to actually enjoy the game here, not dick around.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • FictionJunction
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 3843

          #19
          Re: jTWG XLX: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

          no
          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          wow

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #20
            Re: jTWG XLX: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

            Anyway, Gun, see if you got anybody on AIM from the old days who want to play. I'm still hunting some people down, I wanna make this game work. I miss it haha.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • xObserveRx
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 1148

              #21
              Re: jTWG XLX: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

              in.

              p.s: this game better have a cool story or I'm kicking rzr in the dick... directly in the dick.

              p.s.s: Sup, Ed.
              Last edited by xObserveRx; 04-15-2011, 02:06 AM.
              Come Play The Werewolf Game!

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #22
                Re: jTWG XLX: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

                Haha, I promise it will!

                EDIT: Half way there!

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • Froston
                  No Love Lost
                  • May 2006
                  • 154

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG XLX: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

                  I'm down, never played this before, but i just read the rules.

                  Aim: FrostonFTW

                  Comment

                  • Gun92
                    The Paragon of Perfection
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 4826

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG XLX: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

                    Originally posted by xObserveRx
                    in.

                    p.s: this game better have a cool story or I'm kicking rzr in the dick... directly in the dick.

                    p.s.s: Sup, Ed.
                    I know it is still sign ups, but stop editing already. Bad habits translate :P

                    Originally posted by Froston
                    I'm down, never played this before, but i just read the rules.

                    Aim: FrostonFTW
                    Make sure when you indicate that you want to play, say something like in and bold it. Just to make sure the host knows that you are in fact playing.

                    Comment

                    • xObserveRx
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 1148

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

                      alright, calm down, I know how to play, this isn't even guaranteed yet...
                      Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                      Comment

                      • 00Razor00
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3530

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

                        In.

                        AIM: Razwh0r3


                        Originally posted by t-rogdor
                        hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

                        Comment

                        • Gun92
                          The Paragon of Perfection
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 4826

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

                          Originally posted by xObserveRx
                          alright, calm down, I know how to play, this isn't even guaranteed yet...
                          Figured a stupid little emote would show it was in good humor. Wasn't trying to be a dick.

                          Comment

                          • xObserveRx
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 1148

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

                            my bad, new people = having to re-learn when someone is kidding... I'll work on that.
                            Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                            Comment

                            • boibomb
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 272

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

                              In downloading AIM right now. Im a noob so dont go all bash the new guy with rules trip.lol

                              http://www.whitelabelnation.com
                              For All Your Free Underground Mixtapes,Dubstep,8bit,Techno,Hip-Hop and Indie Music Needs!!!

                              Comment

                              • boibomb
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 272

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG L: A Nostalgic Moment Sign Ups

                                Originally posted by boibomb
                                In downloading AIM right now. Im a noob so dont go all bash the new guy with rules trip.lol
                                In
                                AIM: DjH3ro
                                Last edited by boibomb; 04-17-2011, 11:56 AM.

                                http://www.whitelabelnation.com
                                For All Your Free Underground Mixtapes,Dubstep,8bit,Techno,Hip-Hop and Indie Music Needs!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...