TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tupacodaman
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 635

    #61
    Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

    in for sub if needed

    Comment

    • Ruritsu
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2008
      • 479

      #62
      Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

      Originally posted by MrGiggles


      Also I would sign up but my college workload is piling up and I think I'll have to put off continuing TWG for a bit.
      Giggles, I lol'd.

      Also: Panda Express, you spelled "Manslaughter" wrong.

      More importantly, whoa, I missed the game start?
      =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

      Comment

      • Panda Express
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2009
        • 59

        #63
        Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

        Thanks Rur, I'll just be sure to jump into the next one, seeing as I missed this signup.
        Putting the -laugh- back into Manslaughter.

        Comment

        • Viccica
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2009
          • 702

          #64
          Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

          Has RedHerring even posted in the thread? I don't see him anywhere and if not.. I should be in, not him... <.<
          Dear sirs,
          One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

          In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

          Sincerely,

          Your Client
          Eco Friendly
          ♥~Chu

          Comment

          • edubardus
            RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
            • Sep 2003
            • 797

            #65
            Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

            no more jtwg no more jtwg no more jtwg no more jtwg no more jtwg no more jtwg no more jtwg no more jtwg no more jtwg no more jtwg no more jtwg no more jtwg no more jtwg no more jtwg no more jtwg

            ever.

            Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #66
              Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

              Originally posted by Viccica
              Has RedHerring even posted in the thread? I don't see him anywhere and if not.. I should be in, not him... <.<
              Something stupid on my part. You're in, he's first sub.

              Comment

              • AC1speakerbox
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2006
                • 1242

                #67
                Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

                loledu

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #68
                  Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

                  Completely agreed with edu, no more jTWG

                  Comment

                  • Panda Express
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 59

                    #69
                    Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

                    So can I apply for a sub for this game?
                    Putting the -laugh- back into Manslaughter.

                    Comment

                    • Viccica
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 702

                      #70
                      Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

                      ITT: Who's the Panda?


                      <.<
                      Dear sirs,
                      One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                      In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                      Sincerely,

                      Your Client
                      Eco Friendly
                      ♥~Chu

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #71
                        Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

                        Originally posted by Panda Express
                        So can I apply for a sub for this game?
                        Yes.

                        Comment

                        • Bolth mannn
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 2228

                          #72
                          Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

                          i dont think edu wants Jtwg

                          Comment

                          • Panda Express
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 59

                            #73
                            Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

                            Yusss, In for sub. AIM = Helljumperdragon

                            Oh boy oh boy oh boy
                            Putting the -laugh- back into Manslaughter.

                            Comment

                            • travman301
                              #swagdog
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 2641

                              #74
                              Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

                              In for sub as well. Sorry for being gone so long guys!

                              New girlie + school + broken computer = TWG fail.

                              Comment

                              Working...