TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iggymatrixcounter
    FFR Veteran
    • Nov 2003
    • 1924

    #46
    Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

    2 more it seems
    lastfm
    PANDORA

    Comment

    • Sullyman2007
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 1663

      #47
      Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

      in. i like these simple games so much more. the over-complicated RPG style games are ridiculous.

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #48
        Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

        in if there's room

        back form a college visit hi <3
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • Syhto
          BuMP it
          • Mar 2006
          • 2466

          #49
          Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

          we need to get this show on da road
          Originally posted by ~jrodd
          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

          Comment

          • Gun92
            The Paragon of Perfection
            • Aug 2006
            • 4826

            #50
            Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

            Gogogogogogo

            Comment

            • Viccica
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2009
              • 702

              #51
              Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

              in as a sub unless there's an open spot.

              mmviccica
              Dear sirs,
              One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

              In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

              Sincerely,

              Your Client
              Eco Friendly
              ♥~Chu

              Comment

              • Zair_0
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2004
                • 8

                #52
                Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

                Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
                I'll play if you need me but I doubt I'll be needed for activity. I'll be going to Australia for 16 days in 10 days or so.

                I would probably be killed by then anyway but still, I definitely cannot be active for the full game, but will play for those 10 days if you need someone to play.

                (This is not me signing up btw.)
                Okay your going to live your going to enjoy the game youll get better and I hope you stop talking like that. Youll get good fast.
                Gives me the heeby jeevys.

                Comment

                • Zair_0
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 8

                  #53
                  Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

                  Get good fast!!
                  Kill them!
                  Bring them down!
                  Show them youre power!
                  Go crazy people go!
                  What is this?

                  Comment

                  • Syhto
                    BuMP it
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2466

                    #54
                    Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

                    what just happened
                    Originally posted by ~jrodd
                    keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                    Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                    I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                    Comment

                    • MrGiggles
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 2846

                      #55
                      Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

                      Originally posted by Zair_0
                      Get good fast!!
                      Kill them!
                      Bring them down!
                      Show them youre power!
                      Go crazy people go!
                      What is this?


                      Also I would sign up but my college workload is piling up and I think I'll have to put off continuing TWG for a bit.

                      Comment

                      • clarinet89
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 899

                        #56
                        Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

                        Can we at least compile a list of how many people might still want to play and if there are enough to restart a jTWG?

                        Questionable Content

                        Comment

                        • Panda Express
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 59

                          #57
                          Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

                          Clarinet, please do.

                          I guess this is a best time as ever to come out of the woodwork. I was hoping to jump into this basic game, but seems I missed signups yet again.

                          I've been following TWG for long enough, I think its time I take a crack at it. But according to your rules I have to play a jTWG before I get into a full game. =\
                          Putting the -laugh- back into Manslaughter.

                          Comment

                          • Gun92
                            The Paragon of Perfection
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 4826

                            #58
                            Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

                            That rule only applies if a jTWG is going on and we haven't had enough people to start it back up again. Theres no better way to learn in my opinion, then to just jump in and get your feet wet. Also...this game should start :P

                            Comment

                            • Viccica
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 702

                              #59
                              Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

                              I started off in a normal game, so it shouldn't be too bad for him. Unless we have enough for a jTWG this time around. I'll do that one. :3
                              Dear sirs,
                              One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                              In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                              Sincerely,

                              Your Client
                              Eco Friendly
                              ♥~Chu

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #60
                                Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

                                Originally posted by clarinet89
                                Can we at least compile a list of how many people might still want to play and if there are enough to restart a jTWG?
                                We really don't have enough players to restart jTWG.

                                Starting the game momentarily. Woke up with a migraine, so looking at a computer screen is painful.

                                Comment

                                Working...